• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, Yowm said:

Well it's a serious matter. 4DL accuses the brethren, runs, Frienduff steps in and answers the objections addressed to 4DL.

Okay ,  I have to ask so maybe I can understand .     You say He accuses brethren.    do you think I DO .   be honest .  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

9 hours ago, Yowm said:

4DL accuses the brethren

9 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I feel sorry for you.

10 hours ago, angels4u said:

I only see born again Christian s in this conversation?

9 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Oh just one last reminder

"Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin.
    And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever.
        Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed." - John 8:34-36

I can only say this to all of you:

If you cannot ask for this, praying with all sincerity of your heart:

"Lord Jesus, I do not want to have any pleasure or any fun in sin anymore.

I want to abhor sin and all that is evil.

Lord Jesus, set me free. I am yours, fully yours!

Father, give me the Holy Spirit in Jesus' name. Amen!"

If you cannot pray for this with all sincerity of your heart then you are not free in Christ, but is being deceived. Repent, turn, and live!

"However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting." - Matthew 17:21

Or you will start making excuses, will you simply reject the Holy Spirit?! If you do so, you need urgent deliverance.

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights,
    with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning." - James 1:17

"So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world;
    he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him." - Revelation 12:9

Glory to God! Amen.

You wonder why people say that you act as though you are better then them? It is because you act like you are John the Baptist, calling out in the wilderness for the people to come and repent. As if we are the Pharisees and Sadducee instead of the Remnant. We are not the lost nor the loosing our way, but the faithful who repent on our own every day. You are not the Christ nor are you one of His Disciples Whom He sent to save us. You should be out there evangelizing the lost, not crying for the repentant to repent. You have at least one person fooled who stated that you are better than they, but you don't have very many others fooled.

28 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

We are not the lost nor the loosing our way, but the faithful who repent on our own every day.

"Jesus said to them, “If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, ‘We see.’ Therefore your sin remains." - John 9:41

29 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

You are not the Christ nor are you one of His Disciples Whom He sent to save us.

"Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed.
    And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”" - John 8:31-32

Jesus did not condemn the Remnant, but praised them and promised them eternal life. It is the church at Sardinia that He warned would be lost. You have chosen the wrong Church.

I did not say that we do not sin, I said that we are already repentant (continually), which you feel that you must continually exhort us to do. We abide in Christ's Word, and do not need to be exhorted to repent. That's all you do. Perhaps you should repent of your pride and boastfulness. Look at all the Brothers and Sisters who are admonishing you about how you come to us. Listen and humble yourself!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

19 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Do not be deceived, only those who do not believe in Him are convicted of sin.

"And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
    of sin, because they do not believe in Me;"
- John 16:8-9

Because it is impossible for those who already had been freed to desire the things of the old life, which includes sin.

"As a dog returns to his own vomit,
    So a fool repeats his folly."
- Proverbs 26:11

And I am witness that the Lord Jesus sets people free indeed, from ALL sin.....

:emot-heartbeat:

Repent

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. Romans 8:23-28

And Obey

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. 1 John 1:8-10

And Tell The Truth

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Acts 2:21

To The Brotherhood For Brother

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Philippians 2:3

Surely You Are Now Free And Able To Love The Beloved

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. John 13:34

~

Love, Your Brother Joe
  • This is Worthy 1

2 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

We abide in Christ's Word, and do not need to be exhorted to repent.

Strange, I am not offended by calling to repentance. Only those who need it are convicted.

"but exhort one another daily, while it is called “Today,”
    lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin." - Hebrews 3:13

What is the problem in saying: Repent, do not friend with sin, seek to be free indeed. Isn't that good?!

"He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad." - Matthew 12:30

2 minutes ago, FresnoJoe said:

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Where did I say I have no sin?!

5 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Where did I say I have no sin?!

If I had no sin why on Earth will I be a believer in Christ?! Why!?

It is because I have sin, sins that I am ashamed of. And I do not want to love them.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

When Will It Ever Stop....

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. Revelation 12:10

Amen~!

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Romans 16:20

And Amen~!

These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies,

and he that soweth discord among brethren. Proverbs 6:16-19

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

Love, Your Brother Joe