IGNORED

LOVE, THE GREATEST VIRTUE (Are you walking in it?)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  426
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  3

28 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

To love the Lord God with all the heart mind soul and to love your neighbor as yourself .    Fullfills the entire law .

To love GOD with all the heart mind soul  , however is what many in the church have forgotten and thus no matter how many good works

they might do,   they don't even fulfill love your neighbor as yourself .

Loving GOD above everything IS THE KEY to it all.    IF we truly love GOD above everything then we LOVE the SON above all things .

That means HIS SAYINGS we love above all things .   A man who loves ME , keeps my sayings .   And love your neighbor as yourself IS one of those

so are His other sayings .     Their is something truly amazing about THE LOVE that comes From God , versus , the sensual love that only the world does know

Which in truth is not love .     Love rejoices in TRUTH   .    So any love no matter if it has good works ,  if it says put unity above Truth ,

if it puts humanity before GOD .   ITS NOT LOVE .   But this type of love IS what is filling houses full .

Love is truly seen IN GOD  , it comes from GOD .    Whom GOD loves HE corrects,   I seen this love in the apostels

I see how they truly cared for the church .    Paul even says we said this not for the sake of the one who was wronged , nor he that did the error

but that his love for them would be seen.   LOVE corrects , it does all for the sake of the other .    The perfect example

of Love ,   is seen IN CHRIST HIMSELF .      He showed mercy on the lady who had commited adultery .   He said nor do I condmen you

But GO and SIN NO MORE  .   yeah he loved her so he warned her go and sin no more .   He does this to the man he healed as well.

Go and sin no more lest something worse come upon you.    JESUS is Love.    But the sensual jesus getting preached by more and more

AINT Love at all.   Making light of sin ,  IS NOT love.   Allowing one to remain in sin , or not exhorting the memebers    is not love.

Why do we think paul says THOUGH the more abundatenly I love , THE LESS I be loved .    read the whole of it .

If we are warning and we don't desire the ones we warn to truly hear , repent .    Then we have lost something big time .

But also if we just take all things lightly just focusing on relationships but NOT Sound doctrine , NOT Christ , then we are in danger big time as well.

You be blessed Light shines in the darkness.   I was not saying you do the wrong things,   I am just reminding us all in general.  

I understood you. Amen.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

I understood you. Amen.

I had a strong hunch you would .      Do you happen to know what time it is .   No need to look at the watch or phone

the time I speak of is this ..................ITS TIME TO PRAISE THE LORD PEOPLES and that time is in all time zones and at all times .    Praise the LORD

peoples ,  yes ,  praise the LORD on High .   To HE alone be all glory , to HE alone be all praise .   YEAH, its THAT  TIME

• Praise God! 1