Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Kay

My niece

Hey everyone,

It's been awhile since I last posted a prayer request. I wanted to post one especially on behalf of my niece. She has some health issues and one of them involves her kidneys. Her health is really bad. I think she had an operation on her kidneys and not sure where it's gone from there. She also has diabetes and if I can recall correctly she also has PCOS and another bunch of other health problems that I probably do not know of. Please pray for her. Especially her faith in God. I can see that she's really REALLY hurt that so many bad things have happened in her life and she did mention that she felt as if God was punishing her and that he didn't love her. It breaks my heart as her auntie to see her feel this way. Especially since i know what it feels like to feel as if God didn't love me and was 'blessing' everyone else but me. Please pray for her. She really needs it. I pray a breakthrough will happen soon in her life.

Thanks everyone! In the name of Jesus Amen!

Edited by QueenKaylay
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying for You! 3

Praying now

• Thumbs Up 2

Praying sister. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Praying

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello.Praying now

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, MissKaylay said:

Hey everyone,

It's been awhile since I last posted a prayer request. I wanted to post one especially on behalf of my niece. She has some health issues and one of them involves her kidneys. Her health is really bad. I think she had an operation on her kidneys and not sure where it's gone from there. She also has diabetes and if I can recall correctly she also has PCOS and another bunch of other health problems that I probably do not know of. Please pray for her. Especially her faith in God. I can see that she's really REALLY hurt that so many bad things have happened in her life and she did mention that she felt as if God was punishing her and that he didn't love her. It breaks my heart as her auntie to see her feel this way. Especially since i know what it feels like to feel as if God didn't love me and was 'blessing' everyone else but me. Please pray for her. She really needs it. I pray a breakthrough will happen soon in her life.

Thanks everyone! In the name of Jesus Amen!

Praying!!

Praying!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this