IGNORED

The Seperation of light and darkness will be a two way street...

Gideon

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  178
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1977

Hi Everyone,

Since the bible does not contradict itself, it is always best to compare similar bible verses together:

"whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart" (Matt 5:28)

"But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. 15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin" (James 1:14-15)

It therefore becomes evident that it takes a 'plan' to act to conceive a sin.

THERE IS NO THOUGHT CRIME <-- PERIOD!

Ed J

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

1 minute ago, naominash said:

I am okay with modesty standards in a church.

As long as they do not judge people, especially those who are new, and look at them and treat them as inferior and without love.

"My brethren, do not hold the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with partiality.
    For if there should come into your assembly a man with gold rings, in fine apparel, and there should also
        come in a poor man in filthy clothes, and you pay attention to the one wearing the fine clothes and say to him,
            “You sit here in a good place,” and say to the poor man, “You stand there,” or, “Sit here at my footstool,”
                have you not shown partiality among yourselves, and become judges with evil thoughts? - James 2:1-4

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, Yowm said:

Do you not have a Church fellowship?

Only with one or two .    Yowm if only you seen some of the churches I did visit .    we both would have had  foot race out of them.

Yall don't know how bad its gotten here .   I am sure some of you all have good churches .    but when the focus is prosperity gospel , word faith

all inclusive ,  you know full well you would probably run so fast , I would be wheezing to catch up with you.   yall truly don't know how bad it is here .

It must be worse in my area .    I did not go into churches with the attitude , first lil mistake I see I am out .    I went in for fellowship.

the praise was great ,  but when LEADERS teach outright lies ,   how on earth is that church going to improve , it wont it gets worse only.

And I did try and was very kind and polite when I spoke to the leaders .    I know erros will be among the people ,  but the DOCTRINE taught has to be

pure doctrine and the pattern set HAS the to be the pattern JESUS SET and the Apostels kept .   if not the churches are doomed to failure and will only

get worse lest either the leaders repent or they get new ones .     Its true I never visited any catholic ones  .    But you know full well,

that their is no need for that .   and I aint bashing on the catholics when I say that .  The moron churches here ,  I never visted either

but again I think you full well know ,  yeah don't .

I have been able in times past to meet in house churches . but some left , they got broke up, or worse one fell away completely .

I aint going to bash on all churches ,  but I am saying if the doctrine and pattern taught is not in agreement with that JESUS SET and the apostels kept

but way contrary n quite a few things , that just left me so empty .  and I did try and talk with some of the leaders in the churches.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  178
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1977

Hi 4L,

Nice seeing you posting again!

Your brother

in Christ

Ed

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

1 minute ago, Ed J said:

Nice seeing you posting again!

I can post, but sometimes it takes time to get approved. When it gets approved...

1 minute ago, Butero said:

If a man came to church in a dress, how would they react?

OR HOW should they react .    I cant SEE JESUS saying to that man , HEY YALL GOD IS LOVE just give him hugs .

I JUST cant see that in the same JESUS who overturned tables .    What should be done is holiness should be preached

and if they don't accept the repent and come to Christ message,  its then they should be kindly escourted out , lest in time it does what the seeker friendly did

and caused the lump to rise to acceptance of it ,rather than repentance from it .  

13 minutes ago, naominash said:

Be glad they are in church? They need to sit under the gospel, as we all did. Come wrong, leave right hopefully. 

I've always wondered what church leaders should do if someone was dressed so provocatively, that they were causing a scene. Address that person's outfit, or avoid hindering them from hearing the gospel? I have no idea. 

IF someone comes into a church like that .  do you really think they came to hear the word .   we got to be able to discern.

I say address it .  If a man comes n with no clothes on  ,  do we really think we ought to just sit and bear with it .   no correct it .

Jesus rebuked many times .     I think our society has become so focused on the  rights of the person and this crept into churches

and so many jus worry about offending or etc .    This is not helping churches at all.    When under the guise of seeker friendly , years back

they used the open door policy and sat and preached what non beleievers had said make them feel welcome ,  THIS was a recipe for disaster

now the semons are based on HOW to keep folks , rather than how to SAVE FOLKS .  

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I was asking Frienduff if he have had a Church fellowship...so far no reply.

Yowm I done answered it .   just go back and read what I sent .  

11 minutes ago, naominash said:

This... makes sense!

Maybe I should change my strategy from inviting non-Christians to church to simply being a bold witness. 

Witness to them exactly and then you can invite them.    we should be witnesses .    You loved sister .   

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Ok, I found it lol.

Sometimes though it is like a presidential election...you pick between the lesser of evils,  if not possible, start one.

That is what I am hoping butero will do .   a place where we can meet and just focus on being the church .

Also I do have a few friends in person .   And I do communion with one .    we read the bible and pray together .

In person church IS the best no doubt .    but online is good as well .   

The members were not meant to be alone .   that is why I am happy I have fellowship with at least one or two in person .

For the time some people also,   its the only fellowship they can get is on line .   

So why not at least use it for some good while we still can .    If people get exhorted daily ,   then they can even come here and witness

their is strength in the daily meeting .  specially if their in agreement .    Here its good to witness

but I think butero should really set up a web site .    I am not on face book .    just have no desire for it , not attacking those who are at all.

I truly believe if we line by line started fresh With learning JESUS sayings and that pattern and the same pattern the apostels taught

we would n time come into agreement .    the basics get fixed the rest will too .    Because I see on here where some of us can be saying the same things

yet taking it the wrong way .    Easy to do on sites .      And yes we also see some serious messed up teachings too.   

But the messed up teachings can get fixed ,  IF we return to THE SOURCE , the BIBLE and read it line for line together

start fresh .    It can .