Amanda Frances

Need Prayer

Praying

• Thumbs Up 1

Praying!

• Thumbs Up 2

Praying now

• Thumbs Up 2

Thank you brothers and sisters for praying for me!  It helped me through a difficult time.  God bless you!  

• Praise God! 1

How's everything going now??

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By anxietygal101
      Hello Everybody,
      I am a 16 year old girl currently dealing with very bad health anxiety. I have frequent heart palpitations and extra heart beats and it is terrifying and i live in constant fear of dying. I pray everynight for help and I will never loose faith in my Lord but please, can you pray for me? I want to feel normal again. If there is any specific prayer I should say to help with anxiety, please let me know! Thank you. ❤️
    • By turtletwo
      Prayer...
      I thought this to be a 'worthy' subject ( pun intended.) In this thread we can ponder on the importance of prayer and especially God's view on it.  Please join in posting scriptures, sharing helpful comments, etc.

• By Suzarb
      I’m looking forward to both learning from and sharing with fellow Christians on this site. Thanks!
    • By JesusAngelPD777
      Shalom ,Shalom, our Christian sister in US Federal Prison whom has endured many torture and injustice in USA  for nearly 5 years , a foreign land where her attorneys and the legal system has failed her , is now on a hunger strike.

For over 2 weeks she started a hunger strike where she only drinks water and milk and has been isolated and they are attempting to torture her and coerce her into eating.

The goal of the strike is to get justice, I informed her attorney and he remains silent!

WE NEED GOD'S DIVINE INTERVENTION JOIN FORCES WITH ME AGAINST THE FORCES OF DARKNESS!

our Christian sister is being afflicted let us support her.

Thank you.
    • By Sunflower86
      Hi everyone. This past weekend following into the week ive been dealing with a lot. My boyfriend and I are both believers and followers of Christ. He struggles with addiction, which I have been praying about and seeing God work in his life. He has been doing very well as far as drugs up until this weekend. He has a friend who does not believe in God and openly denounces God. This friend is always supplying him with drugs and bad advice. Everytime they hang out my boyfriend will back peddle so much in life and in his walk with God. This friend has such a dark presence that he will tend to sway my boyfriends belifs a little bit. This weekend he has been on drugs to another degree that ive never seen before. I have been fasting and praying for him constantly to combat this. Today my employer let me know that I wouldnt have to come in out of the blue, which i was relived by. As i was praying i kept getting distracted and my prayers would just stop. This happened about 2 or 3 times when suddenly I got up and walked toward the dresser that he rested his phone on. Before i knew it I picked up his phone and saw that he had gps open to an address very far into the city. I looked to see the last app he had open and turns out he had made arrangements with a prostitute and have since found out that he had met with one yesterday. Ive been fasting and praying for him as well as our relationship. I believe that God wanted me to see what i saw today. What do i do??