• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

Hi again Montana Marv,

You said:...."Here all mankind and animals were killed within the first few days.  The floods and rains lasted only 40 days.  So where is Gods Wrath beyond the 40th day.  There is none, so your One Year and 10 days does not fly."

Comment:....Genesis tells us that the rain prevailed upon the land 150 days. And another 150 days for the waters to abate (Gen 8:3)...Then 40 days before Noah opened the ark, then more days till he stepped out of the ark. God's judgment lasted a year and 10 days. Not just to kill all mankind, but all the animals, birds, etc. We don't know what kind of animals were on the earth. Dinosaurs, strange creatures, etc. But God had to make sure that all life was destroyed. His judgment (Gen 6:7)....was a complete judgment......And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Genesis 7:17-24 King James Version (KJV)

17 And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth.

18 And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters.

19 And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.

20 Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.

21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:

22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.

23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.

24 And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days.

You said:.......For sure the Wrath of God begins on a day....  But Scripture does not say it lasts for only one year.  Conjecture on your part.

Again, here are the scriptures for the Day of the Lord. It starts on a 'DAY'....but it lasts "a year". It is God pouring out His full wrath against all the ungodliness on earth. Scripture says that by 2 or 3 witnesses will all things be established. Here are 3 witnesses. Scripture interprets scripture. (not my interpretation).

For the Lord has a day of vengeance, a year of recompense for the cause of Zion. (Isa 34:8)

To proclaim the favorable year of the Lord and the day of vengeance of our God (Isa. 61:2)

For the day of vengeance was in My heart, And My year of redemption has come. (Isa. 63:4)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Joe

This is just a saying.  In my grandfather's day, it would take 30 days to walk across Montana, walking only during the day.

A day has 3 meanings.

One must figure in the times of the events, their length of duration. For the S, T, and B judgments. So does the Wrath begin at the first Woe, or the first Trumpet.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

50 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Joe

This is just a saying.  In my grandfather's day, it would take 30 days to walk across Montana, walking only during the day.

A day has 3 meanings.

One must figure in the times of the events, their length of duration. For the S, T, and B judgments. So does the Wrath begin at the first Woe, or the first Trumpet.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Montana Marv

You are correct. The Wrath of God does begin at the first trumpet, followed by the Bowls. The seals are the wrath of Satan, in answer to the opening of each seal. The Great Tribulation (widespread) begins at the midpoint of the 70th week, and is cut short by the Rapture at seal 7. 

The 7 seal scroll contains the Book of Life with all the names of those who are Gods' redeemed. It also contains the Wrath judgments, and the title deed to the earth. The Scroll has to have the 7 seals removed for it to be opened. Then the names of the righteous are then revealed, which is when the Rapture/Resurrection happens. Only then does the Wrath of God commence.