IGNORED

Why do people think it is okay to cuss me out all the time?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I have been working Monday and wen day. And Thurseday. I have been hurting. I don't trust anyone. Because I keep getting cussed out. And things. I am so stressed out. I dont

Don't know what to do. I want people to stop cussing and saying I am nothing. I want lots of friends. But it is hard when people are rude and disrespecting me. I am going to

find another job. I want people to like me and respect me. I am a Christian and it says in the bible to love one another. Tender hared forgive one another. As much as God Forgive

you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

Some jobs can be that way, I work around a bunch of mechanics, so the language can be pretty rough at times.  Not sure where you are working, but maybe it is just not the right fit for you.  I don't think I would stay at a job where people were cursing at me all the time.

God bless

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/19/1985

On 4/4/2018 at 2:23 PM, strebe said:

I have been working Monday and wen day. And Thurseday. I have been hurting. I don't trust anyone. Because I keep getting cussed out. And things. I am so stressed out. I dont

Don't know what to do. I want people to stop cussing and saying I am nothing. I want lots of friends. But it is hard when people are rude and disrespecting me. I am going to

find another job. I want people to like me and respect me. I am a Christian and it says in the bible to love one another. Tender hared forgive one another. As much as God Forgive

you.

Praying for you. Just know that you can always rely on Jesus for comfort and help. I can tell you have a heart of compassion for others. Give your worries to the Lord and He will direct you. Proverbs 3:5-6. 

Blessings. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/4/2018 at 12:23 PM, strebe said:

you.

You might have a few clinical psychopaths in your place of work..  If you can do seek out another place to work..

nice people at work can make even the hardest , dirtiest and difficult jobs bearable..

But toxic people at work can make the best jobs a living hell on earth..

• Thumbs Up 1