Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I wanted to pose a hypothetical scenario to the forum and hopefully elicit a little interesting discussion.  Or nobody responds and it falls by the wayside, into the pit of lonely ignored posts 😁.

Here goes:

If identity theft was even more rampant than today and you had serious concerns about protecting your bank account, and your ability to shop for food, and the presented solution was a tiny microchip in your right hand, would you take it? (Even need to be chipped to access cash)

If your job currently requires access cards to move to certain areas of your office and the cultural trend became that the best way to secure your work area or log into a work computer was to receive a tiny chip in your right hand would you take it?

Remember at this point, there's been no breaking news the Antichrist is here or the end times have begun, rather headline after headline about identity theft and security breaches scaring you into ensuring your job and finances are secure.  Do you take it?  Let's say whatever your personal belief is about the Antichrist and the mark of the beast hasn't happened, so you're CONVINCED this chip has nothing to do with the Antichrist and everything to do with your safety and security, do you take it?

Or do you deny it? Do you literally walk away from your job, or do you give up your ability to buy and sell? Food being the most important commodity of course. 

My answer?  No chips for me under ANY circumstances.  I'm willing to walk away from it all, take my family into a forest (with Bible in tow of course), build a shelter, try to grow some vegetables and desalinate water.  Point of fact, that kind of life is much much closer to Jesus anyway.

What would YOU do?  I'd love to hear some responses.

  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LoL. 

Well, personally it would give me the creeps, so I wouldn't be wild about the idea, that's for sure. But then I never cared for things like vaccinations either. :)

See, I don't believe a microchip will be what the mark of the Beast actually is, so my answer may be different than what others will say. Believing it is actually NOT the mark or anything resembling it, I suppose I would just go with the flow and get a microchip if it were passed as a law. But that's just me. 

Btw, I hope I'm not messing up your thread by saying that, LoL. Just throwing my two cents in.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Run to Israel.

I guess there will be a time, Israel will open its door for Christian Refugees from all over the world to move into it.

Before the chips made compulsory make sure you won't be left behind in the rapture. 

Edited by idono
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Hidden In Him said:

LoL. 

Well, personally it would give me the creeps, so I wouldn't be wild about the idea, that's for sure. But then I never cared for things like vaccinations either. :)

See, I don't believe a microchip will be what the mark of the Beast actually is, so my answer may be different than what others will say. Believing it is actually NOT the mark or anything resembling it, I suppose I would just go with the flow and get a microchip if it were passed as a law. But that's just me. 

Btw, I hope I'm not messing up your thread by saying that, LoL. Just throwing my two cents in.

Lol, NO.  I'm thankful and grateful you replied 😉.  There's no right or wrong "answer" and yours was great!  I'm too skeptical to go with the flow if this micro chipping seeps into worldly culture.  

 

I know there's as many varying beliefs on end times as their is flavors of ice cream at Baskin Robbins.  I'm actually hoping to read some varied ideas on this concept, thanks again!

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Gleason92 said:

I'm too skeptical to go with the flow if this micro chipping seeps into worldly culture.  

LoL. Let's hope it doesn't. I'd feel like someone's pet, like a dog wearing one of those electric zappers or something.

Wait, it won't let me post my GIF. Darn! Where's the fun in that!  :)

 

Edited by Hidden In Him
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, idono said:

Run to Israel.

I guess there will be a time, Israel will open its door for Christian Refugees from all over the world to move into it.

Before the chips made compulsory make sure you could be Rapture. 

This is fantastic and something I never considered given the distance involved. Thanks!

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gleason92 said:

I wanted to pose a hypothetical scenario to the forum and hopefully elicit a little interesting discussion.  Or nobody responds and it falls by the wayside, into the pit of lonely ignored posts 😁.

Here goes:

If identity theft was even more rampant than today and you had serious concerns about protecting your bank account, and your ability to shop for food, and the presented solution was a tiny microchip in your right hand, would you take it? (Even need to be chipped to access cash)

No.. 

 

Quote

If your job currently requires access cards to move to certain areas of your office and the cultural trend became that the best way to secure your work area or log into a work computer was to receive a tiny chip in your right hand would you take it?

No..
 

Quote

Remember at this point, there's been no breaking news the Antichrist is here or the end times have begun, rather headline after headline about identity theft and security breaches scaring you into ensuring your job and finances are secure.  Do you take it?

 

No..

 

Quote

 Let's say whatever your personal belief is about the Antichrist and the mark of the beast hasn't happened, so you're CONVINCED this chip has nothing to do with the Antichrist and everything to do with your safety and security, do you take it? Or do you deny it?

I would never take a Chip into my body..  And as the Bible says about Safety and Security..  1 Thessalonians 5: KJV 2 "For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. {3} For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."

 

Quote

Do you literally walk away from your job, or do you give up your ability to buy and sell? Food being the most important commodity of course. 

I would walk away.. My eternal life is far more important then my flesh life on this planet..

 

  • Praise God! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

I won't be here for it.

I hope to not be here either, but as an ugly sinner, I never quite feel "worthy" enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Adstar said:

No.. 

 

No..
 

No..

 

I would never take a Chip into my body..  And as the Bible says about Safety and Security..  1 Thessalonians 5: KJV 2 "For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. {3} For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."

 

I would walk away.. My eternal life is far more important then my flesh life on this planet..

 

Thank you and I agree 1000%. 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×