• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,015
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

25 minutes ago, Gleason92 said:

Great point, and of course I read the last sentence in my "Dana Carvey's George Bush Sr. Impression voice"

I can see Dana at the podium, in costume......"not gonna do it"

God bless.

Not to get off topic too much, but two things:

1. I was thinking that when I originally typed it. 

2. Remember his "Bush as a child" routine? "Not gonna eat my broccoli, mamma. Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent. Not at this juncture."

• Haha 1

Guest shiloh357
32 minutes ago, Gleason92 said:

Not to derail but little by little I learn the limitations of using my phone for this forum.

I have never seen anyone's signature, nor did I realize it was even an option to have one here.

Two quotes on my signature:

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it." ~ H. L. Menken

Tyranny always begins with, "This is for your protection." 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

16 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Two quotes on my signature:

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it." ~ H. L. Menken

Tyranny always begins with, "This is for your protection." 

LOVE these quotes, thank you!

20 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

Not to get off topic too much, but two things:

1. I was thinking that when I originally typed it. 

2. Remember his "Bush as a child" routine? "Not gonna eat my broccoli, mamma. Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent. Not at this juncture."

Oh yeah, I remember lol, classic.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

Hi Gleason 92:...I'm replying to your post.

Here are my thoughts: 

I don't believe it will be a physical mark. In Ephesians 1:13, it says we are sealed by the Holy Spirit after we believed.

In Deut 6 4-8 it says:

Hear, O Israel! The Lord is our God, the Lord is one! You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as [a]frontals [b]on your forehead.

In Rev 13:17....And that no man may buy or sell save he that had the mark, OR the name of the beast, OR the number of his name.

Also in Rev 14 11-12....."who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receiveth the mark of his name".....and here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus"

So it has to do with worship. I can't see a chip being implanted in the forehead or in the hand as being anything. Can you imagine the time it would take to implant everyone....especially in places like India or China, going around to all the villages.

Time will tell. Guess we won't know till the antichrist makes his debut. I found an interesting line in Daniel 11:43...."but he shall have power over the treasures of silver and gold"

Edited by Steve_S
Removed the quotation box.
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

So it has to do with worship. I can't see a chip being implanted in the forehead or in the hand as being anything. Can you imagine the time it would take to implant everyone....especially in places like India or China, going around to all the villages.

Hi Joe! Thanks for your thoughts.  When reading the above piece I think about how willingly people line up for the latest gadgets, and it begs the question of how many people willingly adopted smartphones (me included).  I think with the right deception, the majority will willingly stand in line for false promises of something "better", "safer" or "more secure".

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

satan can't force anyone to follow him,they will do so on their own free will,as they will think he is Christ

Revelation 13:16 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:"

This is the "Mark of the beast" which is confusing to many today. This mark is in your hand, and in your forehead. Can a electronic chip be put in your hand, and forehead change your beliefs? I don't think so.

"In your hand" is an idiom that means to do Satan's work. You do the work of Satan [the Antichrist] when you bring others to him, or help in his system. This mark in the hand is speaking in a spiritual sense. "In the forehead" is referring to your mind [brain]. Being deceived by Satan in your mind is when you think he is the true Christ, and in ignorance you worship him. No computer chip will condemn you, for it is your faith that you will be judged by.

Revelation 13:17 "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

If you take the "mark of the beast" it is a matter of whether you have studied God's word, or not. The mark is a matter of knowing that two Christ's are that coming, and the fake christ is coming first. If you do not know the difference, you will worship Satan thinking he is the true Christ, and you will be deceived. You will be in this world when the Antichrist controls it. We must all eat to stay alive, However, we will not get your bread through worshipping the Antichrist, or relying on his system. Satan's rule is five months, and God has warned us in in Malachi, that we had better have a store house for this time.

Learn what you must have to fill your needs, and stock up on it. Learn how to barter, and God will protect you. Satan will try to win you over, however, Do not participate in his system.

Revelation 13:18 "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Wisdom comes from knowledge, and all wisdom is from God, from wisdom comes understanding. We were told to "count the number of the beast". This was written in Greek, and the Greek word means more then counting numbers. You simple can't understand this meaning if you don't understand this Greek word. The word is #5585 in Strong's Greek dictionary, and it means to "calculate by counting the stones that are warn smooth over a long period of time."

What stones? We were told in chapter two, we would receive a new stone with a new name written on it. This word "count" originated from that word "stone" of chapter two of the book of Genesis. These are the only places in the Bible this word for count, or stone is used. So we must enumerate, or calculate these stones worn smooth over a long period of time. "Their rock is not our Rock, and his stones are not our Stones," is what the overcomers will sing, as the "Song of Moses tells us in Deuteronomy 32. God is our Rock, and Satan is the false rock, but which stones are we to count?

The stones are the number of man, that man is Satan, and if you know Satan you will know his children. Those stones are his children [offspring]. The "mark of the beast" number [6-6-6] then is to count, or know Satan's children over a long period of time. They are the "Kenites", the offspring of Cain, who was the child of Satan, through Eve, who was "beguiled in the Garden of Eden".

Jesus said in Revelation 2 and 3 that the Churches of Smyrna and Philadelphia were the only acceptable churches to Him, because they knew who the Kenites were. The Kenites were "those who said they were Jews, and lied; because they were of the synagogue of Satan". The seven churches are the seven types of churches existing in these last days. Five are not acceptable to God, while the two are.

https://www.theseason.org/revelation/revelation13.htm

12 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

Revelation 13:16 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:"

This explanation makes perfect sense and I've certainly read the more esoteric, figurative interpretation of the above. Your entire explanation was great.

So, based on this understanding and my hypothetical scenario, is it safe to assume you would have no issue with receiving an electronic chip in your right hand, to buy and sell, in the name of safety and security?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

On 4/4/2018 at 5:01 AM, Gleason92 said:

If your job currently requires access cards to move to certain areas of your office and the cultural trend became that the best way to secure your work area or log into a work computer was to receive a tiny chip in your right hand would you take it?

Remember at this point, there's been no breaking news the Antichrist is here or the end times have begun, rather headline after headline about identity theft and security breaches scaring you into ensuring your job and finances are secure.  Do you take it?  Let's say whatever your personal belief is about the Antichrist and the mark of the beast hasn't happened, so you're CONVINCED this chip has nothing to do with the Antichrist and everything to do with your safety and security, do you take it?

Or do you deny it? Do you literally walk away from your job, or do you give up your ability to buy and sell? Food being the most important commodity of course.

The mark is never mentioned apart from the image.  The two are inseparable.  The mark is actually a part of the image; its how compliance is enforced.  The bigger question is "what is the image."  Rather than go into it here, here's a link to a short video I did on the subject for those who are interested.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

The mark is never mentioned apart from the image.  The two are inseparable.  The mark is actually a part of the image; its how compliance is enforced.  The bigger question is "what is the image."  Rather than go into it here, here's a link to a short video I did on the subject for those who are interested.

I look forward to watching your video when I'm out of work, Maybe even at lunch, this piqued my curiosity immensely.

Thanks for the post.