Gleason92

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,411
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Let me give another take on this.   Anyone here has been through spiritual warfare. I mean real spirit beings engaging your spirit to do things that are not of God righteousness.  I have been through terrible battles that only I know about as it is in the spirit real that sometimes engages our physical world.   Have you ever had seducing spirits come upon you and gave you intoxicating feelings like you are almost drunk and you have not touched a thing.  Well, i have and it is real.  This is how i know satan can play and manipulate the minds of even God children.  The thing is, if you accept those sensations and relish it and not reject it and war in the spirit against it, then you are overtaken by it and accepting of unclean spirits that comes in as good things. 

Believe me, these seducing spirits are very powerful and I can see people accepting this as it is like a drug.   I can go into much more than this, but i will stop here as some may already rolling their eyes.  The Lord is my witness as i write this here today is all i would say to that.   The mark I would conclude would be foremost a spiritual allegiance that you would have to accept in your mind as satan issues his tokens or spiritual gifts of ecstasy that the unbelievers for sure would not be able to resist and line up for it.

Sure, there may be some kind of physical mark to associate with the AC system, but no chip or things of this sort would be the identifier of whom you belong to.    The day coming ahead will test many as to their survival and some may make foolish decisions and suffer.     For me, I never like foreign objects upon my body and in that sense does not want chip and other such things inside or outside my being. It is all about whom you put your trust in and it is all done with the heart.   

It is with the heart you believe and no born again believer would sell their heart and soul for any of satan seductions, and believe me they can be overwhelming. The spiritual world is very real people and  I can write a book about the things that I have gone through.  It is not easy to talk about these things, nevertheless they are real and i have to give my testimony or part thereof.  

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

15 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Let me give another take on this.   Anyone here has been through spiritual warfare. I mean real spirit beings engaging your spirit to do things that are not of God righteousness.  I have been through terrible battles that only I know about as it is in the spirit real that sometimes engages our physical world.   Have you ever had seducing spirits come upon you and gave you intoxicating feelings like you are almost drunk and you have not touched a thing.  Well, i have and it is real.  This is how i know satan can play and manipulate the minds of even God children.  The thing is, if you accept those sensations and relish it and not reject it and war in the spirit against it, then you are overtaken by it and accepting of unclean spirits that comes in as good things. 

Believe me, these seducing spirits are very powerful and I can see people accepting this as it is like a drug.   I can go into much more than this, but i will stop here as some may already rolling their eyes.  The Lord is my witness as i write this here today is all i would say to that.   The mark I would conclude would be foremost a spiritual allegiance that you would have to accept in your mind as satan issues his tokens or spiritual gifts of ecstasy that the unbelievers for sure would not be able to resist and line up for it.

Sure, there may be some kind of physical mark to associate with the AC system, but no chip or things of this sort would be the identifier of whom you belong to.    The day coming ahead will test many as to their survival and some may make foolish decisions and suffer.     For me, I never like foreign objects upon my body and in that sense does not want chip and other such things inside or outside my being. It is all about whom you put your trust in and it is all done with the heart.   

It is with the heart you believe and no born again believer would sell their heart and soul for any of satan seductions, and believe me they can be overwhelming. The spiritual world is very real people and  I can write a book about the things that I have gone through.  It is not easy to talk about these things, nevertheless they are real and i have to give my testimony or part thereof.  

This is wonderful, thank you.

I would like to add to this piece:

"no born again believer would sell their heart and soul for any of satan seductions" 

So true, but they most certainly could be deceived into it, even the elect, if it were possible.

Edited by Gleason92
Expanded a thought.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 4/4/2018 at 5:01 AM, Gleason92 said:

I'm willing to walk away from it all, take my family into a forest (with Bible in tow of course), build a shelter, try to grow some vegetables and desalinate water.

What if your family and your life rest upon your choice? That's what its going to come down to. Faith will be tested.

• Oy Vey! 1

10 hours ago, Gleason92 said:

This is wonderful, thank you.

I would like to add to this piece:

"no born again believer would sell their heart and soul for any of satan seductions" 

So true, but they most certainly could be deceived into it, even the elect, if it were possible.

"if it were possible", so that means it is not possible.  Is it so or not or am i interpreting this wrong. 

1 hour ago, 7thseal said:

What if your family and your life rest upon your choice? That's what its going to come down to. Faith will be tested.

I totally agree. I'd choose faith over life everytime. After all what is life, without faith?

Edited by Gleason92
Auto fill/auto correct.... Happens all the time, I'm sorry.

59 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

"if it were possible", so that means it is not possible.  Is it so or not or am i interpreting this wrong. 

True, great point.  Funny how I wrote it,  I've read it countless times, but it took this exchange to open my eyes.  You're right, it's NOT possible based on God's word.  Now we should try to qualify "the elect".  Who do you think exactly was being referred to with that statement? 

The saved?

The Pope?

The 144,000?

Maybe something else?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

First off no, it's my body and I don't want a foreign object intruding for any reason (save medical reasons of course). When the mark of the Beast does arrive, it will be unmistakable because it will require allegiance and worship.

Think of this. What if this microchip or whatever it turns out to be, in addition to having all your information stored on or in you, is just the tip of the iceberg?

In addition to your personal identification and medical records in this thing, what if it was capable of monitoring your health and capable of repairing damage by nano technology, gene therapy and DNA repair? What if it's guaranteed to extend human life significantly?  How long would the line be to get chipped and how fast will the world receive it? We're at the point where this technology is being tested and perfected, so it's very plausible this could be the incentive and mob mentality to get theirs first. Who knows?

• Brilliant! 1

32 minutes ago, Gleason92 said:

True, great point.  Funny how I wrote it,  I've read it countless times, but it took this exchange to open my eyes.  You're right, it's NOT possible based on God's word.  Now we should try to qualify "the elect".  Who do you think exactly was being referred to with that statement? 

The saved?

The Pope?

The 144,000?

Maybe something else?

I think the entire chapter in Mark 13 has to be read to see the context that the following verse was taken from.

Mark 13 King James Version (KJV)

22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

For simplicity sake , I would quote gotquestion.org on this and see the link for the entire article.

Question: "Who are the elect of God?"

Answer: 
Simply put, the “elect of God” are those whom God has predestined to salvation. They are called the “elect” because that word denotes the concept of choosing. Every four years in the U.S., we "elect" a President—i.e., we choose who will serve in that office. The same goes for God and those who will be saved; God chooses those who will be saved. These are the elect of God.

https://www.gotquestions.org/elect-of-God.html

I am going to agree with the above quote, unless others show me it's different. I am listening.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

On 4/5/2018 at 9:40 AM, warrior12 said:

That was one beautiful testimony. 

And you are so right, it's gonna be very spiritual, and he(satan) shall destroy wonderfully..

The number one warning Christ gave was,don't be deceived, and satan pretending to be Christ will deceive the majority of the world. And they won't realize it until the true Christ returns. 

Like you said they can be enticing, now try to imagine when they show up,(which they will)live and in color.

It's all about deception, not about getting your head chopped off ,and the only way to avoid it is to have the seal of God,or you will take the mark. 

Only two choices and the rapture ain't one of them. 

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

12 hours ago, warrior12 said:

I think the entire chapter in Mark 13 has to be read to see the context that the following verse was taken from.

Mark 13 King James Version (KJV)

22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

For simplicity sake , I would quote gotquestion.org on this and see the link for the entire article.

Question: "Who are the elect of God?"

Answer: 
Simply put, the “elect of God” are those whom God has predestined to salvation. They are called the “elect” because that word denotes the concept of choosing. Every four years in the U.S., we "elect" a President—i.e., we choose who will serve in that office. The same goes for God and those who will be saved; God chooses those who will be saved. These are the elect of God.

https://www.gotquestions.org/elect-of-God.html

I am going to agree with the above quote, unless others show me it's different. I am listening.

Ask yourself this question. 

Why were they chosen, and when?

Being saved doesn't make you an elect,but of course the elect are saved.

• Thumbs Up 1