• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

You would not survive in the woods for very long, as you would operate from a constant calorie vitamin deficit because you cannot grow enough food soon enough to eat it before your body cannibalizes itself.  It takes months before the food you grow would be ready and you will still have a deficit of needed carbohydrates and protein.  And there is no way to carry months of food for an entire family into the woods. Your immune systems would fail due to exposure to the elements, You would face dangers from things like tics with Lyme's disease and Brown Recluse spiders, not to mention predators. What if you severely injure yourself and you are miles from any kind of health care?  A first aid kit is not medicine and unless you have a family of nurse practitioners and surgeons in the woods with you, you would be in a bad way.  You would essentially become refugees and die with in a matter of weeks.  And then there are natural disasters which would pretty much tear down any shelter you could build.  And what happens when the winter rolls in and temps are below zero at night and single digits during the day?  You would not last long.  Your weakened immune system would leave you vulnerable to Pneumonia.

If you plan on going and living in the wilderness.  You need to have a secure location already built and stocked with provisions and have a well dug and a way to heat the location and know that you have the ability to hunt and trap and grow food NOW, so that when the time comes you are not out in the woods trying to build a lean-to or whatever.

And if you have thought about doing that, so have others and you might find yourself in a life or death struggle just to keep what supplies you have from desperate people trying to take them from you.   You will find yourself in competition for resources in the same area with other people and there will be no law and order out there and people who would not normally hurt anyone would be willing to kill to survive.  That's no way to live.

Secondly, the mark is not something that the AC will impose.  It is something that the world will want.  He will not have to force it on anyone.  People will be begging for it, and falling all over each other to get.  They will view him as their savior and when the mark is introduced, there will be long lines of people eager to get their mark so that they will be able access their allotted ration of food and provisions.  And it won't be a chip.  

All true.  Worldly logic dictates the above consequences.

Regarding the chip, the forced vs non forced issue is why my hypothetical presents a non forced scenario.

So, in your beliefs, since the chip is not the mark, and in my hypothetical where it is not forced and no evidence of Antichrist, but promises of better security, would you get chipped to ensure your safety and security?

37 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Well, there may myriads of new enhancements that would use bio-medical implants  that allow you to extend the use of limbs ect.  Take for example, the pacemaker today, it allows people to live as it helps the heart to function and it is a mechanical device. With AI [artificial intelligence ] that is at the doorstep, there would be plenty of breakthroughs that would allow people to function better, be it limbs or organs, with chip technology.  You would have a choice in a sense, but i can see everyone using the technology to live better lives.   Technology in itself is good for mankind, but is there a thing as too much and invasive ones an issue.    

I follow you now. 

I do find something suspicious about promising medical Nirvana if you agree to get chipped, however. 

In essence isn't it contradicting God's decree after the fall?

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Gleason92 said:

All true.  Worldly logic dictates the above consequences.

No, that's reality.  I am outdoorsman and I know what is out there and what it would take to survive for any length of time beyond a week or two.

So, in your beliefs, since the chip is not the mark, and in my hypothetical where it is not forced and no evidence of Antichrist, but promises of better security, would you get chipped to ensure your safety and security?

I would not take the chip.   "Protection" is always the pretext for totalitarianism.  Note what it says in my signature.

Just now, shiloh357 said:

No, that's reality.  I am outdoorsman and I know what is out there and what it would take to survive for any length of time beyond a week or two.

I don't doubt it the slightest, I'm an indoorsman who'd probably die in the first hour lol, but no faith you would be spiritually guarded? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

The Social Security number was thought to be the Mark of the Beast. If there are no strings attached to the Chip of a global market, go for it.

In Christ

Montana Marv

12 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Note what it says in my signature.

Not to derail but little by little I learn the limitations of using my phone for this forum.

I have never seen anyone's signature, nor did I realize it was even an option to have one here.

3 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

The Social Security number was thought to be the Mark of the Beast. If there are no strings attached to the Chip of a global market, go for it.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Thanks for that, I find all the different outlooks fascinating.

38 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

No, I'd not do it. But for me it's a personal freedom thing. Just as I stopped health insurance the day Obamacare kicked in, because requiring me to buy a thing, simply because I'm a citizen, is unconstitutional, requiring an implant is the same thing. Not gonna do it.

Great point, and of course I read the last sentence in my "Dana Carvey's George Bush Sr. Impression voice"

I can see Dana at the podium, in costume......"not gonna do it"

God bless.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

If one is chipped today, don't worry. It would be the accepting of the Mark afterwards.

One must then go to be reauthorized to have their account updated, this would be the time for concern. You accept the Mark your account is updated.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,015
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

24 minutes ago, Gleason92 said:

Great point, and of course I read the last sentence in my "Dana Carvey's George Bush Sr. Impression voice"

I can see Dana at the podium, in costume......"not gonna do it"

God bless.

Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent. Not at this juncture. :D

• Haha 1