• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  100
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/18/1964

^^^

Show me where the Catholic Church states that it worships Mary? It doesnt. Catholics dont. If you knew Catholicism you would know that.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

54 minutes ago, Goldie said:

^^^

Show me where the Catholic Church states that it worships Mary? It doesnt. Catholics dont. If you knew Catholicism you would know that.

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p123a9p6.htm

* II. DEVOTION TO THE BLESSED VIRGIN

971 "All generations will call me blessed": "The Church's devotion to the Blessed Virgin is intrinsic to Christian worship."515 The Church rightly honors "the Blessed Virgin with special devotion. From the most ancient times the Blessed Virgin has been honored with the title of 'Mother of God,' to whose protection the faithful fly in all their dangers and needs. . . . This very special devotion . . . differs essentially from the adoration which is given to the incarnate Word and equally to the Father and the Holy Spirit, and greatly fosters this adoration."516 The liturgical feasts dedicated to the Mother of God and Marian prayer, such as the rosary, an "epitome of the whole Gospel," express this devotion to the Virgin Mary.517

li·tur·gi·cal
ləˈtərjək(ə)l/
adjective

1. relating to liturgy or public worship.

de·vo·tion
    dəˈvōSH(ə)n/
    noun

1. love, loyalty, or enthusiasm for a person, activity, or cause.
      "Eleanor's devotion to her husband"
      synonyms: loyalty, faithfulness, fidelity, constancy, commitment, adherence, allegiance, dedication;More

• religious worship or observance.
        "the order's aim was to live a life of devotion"
        synonyms: devoutness, piety, religiousness, spirituality, godliness, holiness, sanctity
        "a life of devotion"
      • prayers or religious observances.
        plural noun: devotions
        synonyms: religious worship, worship, religious observance; More

• Group:  Junior Member

28 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p123a9p6.htm

* II. DEVOTION TO THE BLESSED VIRGIN

971 "All generations will call me blessed": "The Church's devotion to the Blessed Virgin is intrinsic to Christian worship."515 The Church rightly honors "the Blessed Virgin with special devotion. From the most ancient times the Blessed Virgin has been honored with the title of 'Mother of God,' to whose protection the faithful fly in all their dangers and needs. . . . This very special devotion . . . differs essentially from the adoration which is given to the incarnate Word and equally to the Father and the Holy Spirit, and greatly fosters this adoration."516 The liturgical feasts dedicated to the Mother of God and Marian prayer, such as the rosary, an "epitome of the whole Gospel," express this devotion to the Virgin Mary.517

li·tur·gi·cal
ləˈtərjək(ə)l/
adjective

1. relating to liturgy or public worship.

de·vo·tion
    dəˈvōSH(ə)n/
    noun

1. love, loyalty, or enthusiasm for a person, activity, or cause.
      "Eleanor's devotion to her husband"
      synonyms: loyalty, faithfulness, fidelity, constancy, commitment, adherence, allegiance, dedication;More

• religious worship or observance.
        "the order's aim was to live a life of devotion"
        synonyms: devoutness, piety, religiousness, spirituality, godliness, holiness, sanctity
        "a life of devotion"
      • prayers or religious observances.
        plural noun: devotions
        synonyms: religious worship, worship, religious observance; More

Lol. Its not worship and the Catholic church does not say worship! Your argument is an old one. 

Guest BacKaran

Goldie
I was raised in the ro cath church and I left it after being born again. The only two in my family, my hubby and I. 
Do you have the CCC of the pope? Most Roman Catholics dont have it and dont have a clue whats in it.

Years ago, JP2 said everyone is saved....its a lie
Now the pope says theres no hell...still lying.

MOST romana Catholic Churches have redone their signs outside to say CATHOLIC church, they’ve dropped the roman, its not pc you know....
Heres a photo of my copy of the rc CCC and all my notes inside it when I compared the CCC to the Bible....the CCC is man made and false twisting scriptures to fit its man made religion. 

My siblings ostracize me since muy hubby died and now that my rc dad has died, I gave him the gospel message dseveral times before he died, I have no obligation to remain in the Roman Catholic family script, I changed my script to follow Christ, not Rome.
You should really do your research on the evils of the rcc. And when one is born again like I am, one will be compelled BYU the Holy Spirit to leave that false religion.
Praying for you and all lost Roman Catholics and those not born again.

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

8 minutes ago, Goldie said:

Lol. Its not worship and the Catholic church does not say worship! Your argument is an old one. 

The quote is from the horses mouth, the vatican itself and the cahthesim of the catholic church.  You are denying the very doctrine as outlined by the church. 

• Brilliant! 1

5 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

The quote is from the horses mouth, the vatican itself and the cahthesim of the catholic church.  You are denying the very doctrine as outlined by the church. 

Where does it say 'WORSHIP?'

It doesnt! It says 'Devotion'. You take that as worship when the church doesnt. Thats your own 'personal' view / opinion! Lol

10 minutes ago, BacKaran said:

Goldie
I was raised in the ro cath church and I left it after being born again. The only two in my family, my hubby and I. 
Do you have the CCC of the pope? Most Roman Catholics dont have it and dont have a clue whats in it.

Years ago, JP2 said everyone is saved....its a lie
Now the pope says theres no hell...still lying.

MOST romana Catholic Churches have redone their signs outside to say CATHOLIC church, they’ve dropped the roman, its not pc you know....
Heres a photo of my copy of the rc CCC and all my notes inside it when I compared the CCC to the Bible....the CCC is man made and false twisting scriptures to fit its man made religion. 

My siblings ostracize me since muy hubby died and now that my rc dad has died, I gave him the gospel message dseveral times before he died, I have no obligation to remain in the Roman Catholic family script, I changed my script to follow Christ, not Rome.
You should really do your research on the evils of the rcc. And when one is born again like I am, one will be compelled BYU the Holy Spirit to leave that false religion.
Praying for you and all lost Roman Catholics and those not born again.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Firstly, the Pope did not say there was no hell. This has been confirmed by the Vatican and various news agencies.

Yes, i have a complete Catechism of the Catholic church.

All the Catholic churches in my diocese have Roman in the title.

Obviously you have lost your way and wandered off the true path of Christ as laid down by Him when He gave the keys to St Peter. 1,000s of denominations have sprung up since the reformation! All rudderless boats frantically rowing in circles arguing with each other and cursing Catholicism. 

The main ship is still afloat with Jesus at the helm. Yes, the Catholic Church!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

Goldie

You are wrong about the Catholic Church .... it is the largest setting of false Christian teaching on the earth today

You should leave it and seek the Lord for His salvation .... the time is short 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Goldie said:

^^^

Worship, pray, adore, it's all sin and goes against what God says not to do.

Lev. 26:1, Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing1 image, neither shall ye set up any image of2 stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

Deut. 5: 8-9, Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:
    9, Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,

Z 111..jpg

Z 110. .jpg

Z 112..jpg

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

7 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Worship, pray, adore, it's all sin and goes against what God says not to do.

Lev. 26:1, Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing1 image, neither shall ye set up any image of2 stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

Deut. 5: 8-9, Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:
    9, Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,

Z 111..jpg

Z 110. .jpg

Z 112..jpg

Might let Goldie know that that wicked church has for years played interfaith and saying all religions are worshipping the same god .

what  a crock of dung .    I bet goldie is a huge fan of this all inclusive unity for world peace .  The whole world is getting duped .

Anyway I thank you for exposing her wickedness and I pray this will sink in to many hearts .