Mishael

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

I've already shared this piece information on the reality of Muslim apologists like Deedat with many Christians and now I will share it with my Orthodox brothers. Muslims always try to quote their prized scholar, their big winner Ahmed Deedat whenever Christianity seems to snuff out Islam in all forms of theology. I even happen to have the book of Ahmed Deedat (The Choice Islam and Christianity) which seems to mock Christianity and Judaism more then actually prove it wrong. The shamelessness of Ahmed Deedat it seems has no bounds when he called the Bible a book of incest and other horrendous words and would quote proudly from the Bible to prove Mohammed was prophecized in there yet at the same time preach the Bible was changed. But it seems the best of the Muslims was not the best Deedat could not explain one theory which until now shakes the very foundations of Islam the satanic verses, Mohammed according to all the great and ancient scholars of Islam (Al Tabari, Ibn Ishaq, Ibn Saad, Waqidi, Bukhari, and many more) preached that Allat, Manat and Al Uzza pagan goddess could intercede on behalf of Allah and as soon as Mohammeds pagan enemies heard this they reconciled with him for a brief while and prostrated with him. But as soon as Mohammed revealed this revelation Jebreil (Gabriel) came down and told Mohammed that he had made a grave mistake and Mohammed now corrected his earlier revelation by condemning the polytheism of his people. Many Muslims will say this is a fake account but let's go to the Quran don't Muslims always bring us the challenge to produce something like the Quran well no need to because if this is a fabricated event then that means someone was able to conjure up a false Quranic Surah which would technically mean Allah lied since he said no one can make something like the Quran. So Muslims will either have to choose one of the following:
1. Mohammed said the satanic verses and Islam is false since it kind of destroys the whole concept of Tawheed in Islam.
2. Mohammed did not say this and this is fabricated and the Quran is false since Allah lied when he said no one can produce something like the Quran
So clearly we can conclude Muslims have no way out of this argument.
PS sorry for the long piece of writing tried to shorten it as much as possible.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  178
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  07/07/1977

Hi Mishael,

Is 'Tawheed' no-partners?

Ed J

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/4/2018 at 4:47 AM, Ed J said:

Hi Mishael,

Is 'Tawheed' no-partners?

Ed J

Yes Tawheed means no partners with God and that God alone should be worshipped. That includes not attributing to him a son too or statues or images

Hi OGB, God's anointed Leader (Isa) says:

"the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me"   (John 14:30)

The bible, God's word, accurately predicts the beginning of islam:

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed." (Gal 1:8)

"And no marvel; for Satan himself (Al-Lah) is transformed into an angel of light (Jibril). 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers (Muhammad) also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." (2 Cor 11:14-15)

Note: Muhammad broke all 10 of God's commandments

Prophecy of quran:

"And he (the false prophet Muhammad) doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire (quran) come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth" (Rev 13:14)

Compare Rev13:14-14 with Jer 23>29-31...

"Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? 30 Therefore, behold, I against the prophets, saith the Lord, that steal my words every one from his neighbour. 31 Behold, I against the prophets, saith the Lord, that use their tongues, and say, He saith." (Jer 23:29-31)

Ed J

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

4 hours ago, Ed J said:

Hi OGB, God's anointed Leader (Isa) says:

"the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me"   (John 14:30)

The bible, God's word, accurately predicts the beginning of islam:

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed." (Gal 1:8)

"And no marvel; for Satan himself (Al-Lah) is transformed into an angel of light (Jibril). 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers (Muhammad) also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." (2 Cor 11:14-15)

Note: Muhammad broke all 10 of God's commandments

Prophecy of quran:

"And he (the false prophet Muhammad) doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire (quran) come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth" (Rev 13:14)

Compare Rev13:14-14 with Jer 23>29-31...

"Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? 30 Therefore, behold, I against the prophets, saith the Lord, that steal my words every one from his neighbour. 31 Behold, I against the prophets, saith the Lord, that use their tongues, and say, He saith." (Jer 23:29-31)

Ed J

Slight correction for you Ed the Arabic word for Jesus isn't Isa it's Yasū the real Arabic word for Jesus used by Christians in the Middle East. Isa is only used by Muslims and is only mentioned in the Quran.

Hi Mishael,

Thank you for the correction.

Ed J