• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Ok I been hearing news about Russia - Iran and now Turkey all coming together and now all we need is Libya and Ethiopia to finish. So does the rapture happen before the war. Do we need to wait and hear of Libya and Ethiopia. When and where does the third temple fit into this. Is that before or after the gog war. Where does the rapture fit in.

Edited by tigger398

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

Ok I been hearing news about Russia - Iran and now Turkey all coming together and now all we need is Libya and Ethiopia to finish. So does the rapture happen before the war. Do we need to wait and hear of Libya and Ethiopia.

I believe the Ethiopia mentioned in the Bible is modern day Sudan. Yes, Russian now has a defense pact and allegiances with Sudan, Libya, Turkey and Iran, the major players of the Gog - Magog invasion. Turkey's radical Islamic leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan is fast turning the once NATO ally into a radical Islamic state, and wants to turn the country back to the Ottoman Empire (it's a long interesting history and story).

One fact that's not well know, is Russia's military is comprised of about 40% Muslims, and Islam is the second largest religion in Russia. What do all these countries that's going to invade Israel have in common? 

I have no idea, but I have a gut idea the Rapture "may" occur just shortly before or shortly after the Gog - Magog invasion. Everything, and I mean everything is in place for that invasion to occur at any time. The rhetoric and threats of war and rumors of war are escalating. The discovery of Israel's Goliath oil and natural gas fields are probably the 'hook in the jaw' of Russia, among its fertile food production and unmatched technology.

I hazard a guess that this will happen first:  Isa 17:1 ¶ The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. Israel has been conducting many sorties into Syria destroying potential threats to the security of Israel that is seldom reported here in the U.S. They are striking closer and closer to Damascus. I suspect something is going to occur that concerns Israel so much, that they drop a 'big boy' on Damascus. Time will tell and we will watch and see while we look up for the Lord's return.

What's your thoughts??

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Dennis1209 said:

I believe the Ethiopia mentioned in the Bible is modern day Sudan. Yes, Russian now has a defense pact and allegiances with Sudan, Libya, Turkey and Iran, the major players of the Gog - Magog invasion. Turkey's radical Islamic leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan is fast turning the once NATO ally into a radical Islamic state, and wants to turn the country back to the Ottoman Empire (it's a long interesting history and story).

One fact that's not well know, is Russia's military is comprised of about 40% Muslims, and Islam is the second largest religion in Russia. What do all these countries that's going to invade Israel have in common? 

I have no idea, but I have a gut idea the Rapture "may" occur just shortly before or shortly after the Gog - Magog invasion. Everything, and I mean everything is in place for that invasion to occur at any time. The rhetoric and threats of war and rumors of war are escalating. The discovery of Israel's Goliath oil and natural gas fields are probably the 'hook in the jaw' of Russia, among its fertile food production and unmatched technology.

I hazard a guess that this will happen first:  Isa 17:1 ¶ The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. Israel has been conducting many sorties into Syria destroying potential threats to the security of Israel that is seldom reported here in the U.S. They are striking closer and closer to Damascus. I suspect something is going to occur that concerns Israel so much, that they drop a 'big boy' on Damascus. Time will tell and we will watch and see while we look up for the Lord's return.

What's your thoughts??

My thought is now where does the third temple fit in.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

My thought is now where does the third temple fit in.

As far as what?

8 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

As far as what?

Don't rapture come before third temple to.

Edited by tigger398

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

There is nothing in the Ezekiel 38; 39 setting about Russia

The nations that attack Israel are Middle Eastern and not beyond

This will take place at the middle of the 7 year period

These Muslim nations will attack Israel and then be taken out by the Lord at Armageddon 1260 days later

And the battle discussed is the battle of Armageddon at the end of the 7 year tribulation period

6 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

There is nothing in the Ezekiel 38; 39 setting about Russia

The nations that attack Israel are Middle Eastern and not beyond

This will take place at the middle of the 7 year period

These Muslim nations will attack Israel and then be taken out by the Lord at Armageddon 1260 days later

And the battle discussed is the battle of Armageddon at the end of the 7 year tribulation period

Rosh is Russia right.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

"Rosh" is not Russia .... this setting has nothing to do with Russia

Gog is the term used for Satan and these are the Middle Eastern countries that he will incorporate in his attack .... this will take place at the middle of the coming 7 year tribulation period

Its ending will be the battle of Armageddon at the end of the period

Ezekiel [KJV]

38:1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

38:2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

38:4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

38:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

38:7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.

38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them

Edited by Daniel 11:36

I looked it up Rosh is Russia  :)