• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

7 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

In consideration of your kind request, here it goes:

Point 2 - You can find in Genesis 11: from verse 10 onwards. It has arithmetic calculations to make, similar to the first table. 

Point 3 - Galatians 3:v.17

Point 4 - (from Exodus until king Saul) you have to start from 1Kings 6: v.1 (reign of Solomon) and return to the reign of Saul.   The number of years recorded in the above verse, minus the 4 years of Solomon's rule at the time, minus the 40 years of David's reign, minus 40 years of Saul's reign, the result is exactly 396.

Point 5 - The Hebrew Monarchy begins with Saul and ends at the fall of Jerusalem in the reign of Zedekiah king of Judah. Counting and adding up the years of the reign of each of the kings will arrive around the 508 years.

Point 6 - The Chronology of the Jewish people in this period incorporates to the periods of the empires Babylonian, and Persian, and Greek and Roman (book of the prophet Daniel).

Point 7 - From JESUS until the beginning of this first century of the seventh and last Millennium or last Day, you are living within it. 

Please post the scripture references where this info can be found.

Thanks!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

I have already posted Scriptures. Read the Bible. What you want to eat, you should chew.

Not chapter and verse for table 2, points 2-6, except for galatians 3:7. Giant swaths of literature are not specifics. I assume you do not have specifics?

Edited by Diaste

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  401
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/16/2018 at 6:28 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

I have already posted the sources of Scriptures for you to read and study as I did. . Read the Bible. What you want to eat, you should chew.

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

Oseas, I'd like to help you a bit. I would assume that my perceptions of your posts are not unique, and I mean no offense. However, I typically don't read your comments because they seem to be all over the place. It is as if you are just vomiting up all kinds of references. If you have a point, exegete the text. Remember, you believe you have the truth and you are trying to convince others to believe the same. Define the terms you use, and lead others to your conclusions, verse by verse and word by word.

Also when you use bold type for all your text, nothing stands out. In fact it becomes bothersome to even read it.

Only trying to help.

Hallelujah

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  401
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1

40 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Who really helps me is the Lord JESUS, KING of kings and LORD of lords. You do not have enough wisdom that can stand between Him and me, you understand? 
Offense? Do not worry with me, I never feel offended by anything. In truth, I give my back to those who beat me, I do not hide my face from mockery and from those who spit on me.

And your spirit judges me by my messages, even without you reading them, eh? Very strange, is not it?

Why is my language not clear to you? It is because you are unable to understand what I say. Because I tell the truth, you do not believe. In truth, the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness unto him, Neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual discerns all things.

You are saying that. 
But he whom God has sent speaks the Words of God (remember: the Word is God, God is a title), for God gives not the Spirit by measure unto him, and what he has seen and heard, that he testifies even if no one receives his testimony. 

You are saying that because you know not my Master.

He taught me take no thought how or what I shall speak, because it will be given me in that same hour what I will speak. And He said more: It is not you that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaks in you.  
What spirit is it that is speaking through you trying to replace the Spirit of my Father who speaks in me?

The intention is to emphasize the point.  

You have not spirit that can help me. The Spirit of my God Father is the only one who can do it, as you can see by my answers.  

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

Oseas, I tried. As they say you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.

Hallelujah

• Thumbs Up 1