HAZARD

Woman marries herself.

20 hours ago, SisterActs2 said:

Hi Yowm

I actually had typed something else in here.  However, after doing so, I felt something was wrong and went back and edited it.  At the end of the day, this lady, along with the rest of the unsaved world, needs prayer for salvation.

Thanks friend.  I know what you mean as well.  As time goes on I begin to grieve more and more for the lost as they put themselves in untenable positions by refusing to listen to the truth, or even seeking it.  I sense the need for intercession more and more, as the madness in our world continues.  Perhaps God may put a catalyst in their lives..... perhaps He may do anything, if we pray.... and of course you do too.  I begin by praying for my neighbours and acquaintances collectively, then the wider world generally (when praying for the lost).  They have no idea what they are facing of course.... neither did I, and there but for the grace of God go I.  I cannot help but feel compassion as they continue to the edge of the big canyon and fall over via death or decision.  I am not wanting to lay a big burden on people's hearts, it's just that I can't help but know what I am saved from, and, please God, save them. Love to you brother.

Hi Cletus.  I know and understand and am experiencing Gal. 2:20 bit by bit .... it's taking a while.  However, if you read my reply to Yowm you will understand my heart here.  Love to you brother.

hi Sister.  I think i do understand your heart here.  and even more it was what you said about praying for the lost that made the words about self stand out to me.  my statement was more based on out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, and her very words revealed glorifying self and not The King.  i agree pray for them.  the level of how fallen a fallen world can be shows itself more and more these days.  

• Thumbs Up 1