atheists parodying Christians

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0

have you evernoticed that some times  atheists try to parody chrostianity and end up supporting it. Case in point, i saw this picture online.

They're trying to saythat the bible is so harsh ,even someone as evil  as Satan would find it over the top. But ironically, all this comic does is demonstrate how Satan operates.

Often Satan tactic to convince  people to sin  is to make it like God's word is too strict or harsh,nothing is wrong with   x or y that he forbids. Person hearing this become convinced and disobey it get involved only to later realise that God had a reason for forbidding it.

Think of Eve in the garden eating the fruit or Christians who've  tried out stuff like fornication and unequally yoked relationships only to suffer the consequences 

Screenshot_2018-03-22-19-24-57-1.png

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Atheists frequently don't need to create a parody.  Christians do a good job of creating them on their own.  The actions of the Westboro Baptist Church protesting at military funerals come to mind.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

4 hours ago, bryan said:

Atheists frequently don't need to create a parody.  Christians do a good job of creating them on their own.  The actions of the Westboro Baptist Church protesting at military funerals come to mind.

Westboro baptists are not real Christians. If you look at their doctrine, they miss some of the core beliefs of Christianity. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

it's the most recognisable representation imo so that's why they drew him so in it

48 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

It was patently easy to tell by what they advocated, what they said and how they acted that the Westboro Baptists, that were like a group of 10 people, were not actual Christians.  No Christian hates that much.  That attempt at putting down Christians, as a group, was a bad example and it was a Fail.  Why do people who constantly want to put down Christianity continually attempt to use a group that obviously were not Christians?

When they're trying to make a point, do atheists pick out some of the worst possible examples to talk about?  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

It was patently easy to tell by what they advocated, what they said and how they acted that the Westboro Baptists, that were like a group of 10 people, were not actual Christians.  No Christian hates that much.  That attempt at putting down Christians, as a group, was a bad example and it was a Fail.  Why do people who constantly want to put down Christianity continually attempt to use a group that obviously were not Christians?

Watch for this .    IN time as the all inclusive coexist unity brand of christanity gains more ground ,  more and more will point to this as the right true version of Christanity.

And all the while ,  ones like us who simply refuse to join in with it ,  will be seen NO different than the bad examples they keep using .

They gonna put us in a bad camp , cause people to fear us , causing people to see us as haters and dangerous .

This world is just on a path that is leading to an all out tribulation against the true ones who refused to conform to this one huge all inclusive one world religion for peace

BEING MOLDED even now as we speak.       No fear of what is coming , but let us not be ignorant of it either .   Just be prepared to lose all for Christ .

Be blessed cobalt .  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

58 minutes ago, Yowm said:

yes, and the most common misrepresentation

Exactly he don't approach with horns ,  but rather appears very deceptive , even as an angel of LIGHT ,  when in fact HE IS DARKNESS.   

1 hour ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You made no point.  The people running Westboro Baptists was a handful of kooks and they were not Christians, so your comparison is invalid.  Why try to paint all Christians or atheist in the worst light possible?  And if you claim to be a Christian, why would you associate Westboro Baptist with Christianity?

Really, Cobalt?  You want to turn my comment into a personal question about whether I'm a Christian?   No thanks, I'm not going to bite and justify this with a response.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

On 4/7/2018 at 2:30 PM, ayin jade said:

If you look at their doctrine, they miss some of the core beliefs of Christianity

I say they have missed a lot. Yeah A LOT! :o

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

I don't really pay a lot of attention to what atheist do. I was a bit amused by the story I heard about an atheist starting an atheist church that met on Sunday morning. Seems a lot of work to have to do to when you believe in nothing. Some of them to me are like some Christians. They put time and work into trying to get people to believe ( Or I should say not believe) as they do. Going around giving speeches to prove that there is no god,  being upset about Christmas trees, all of that stuff.   I have also known atheist who don't do any of that stuff. They just don't believe in God but don't really care if you do.  They just go about their lives.