IGNORED

We are about to see John 17 fulfilled before our very eyes...

Gideon

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

We all know John 17, the oneness chapter. And over the years, since the wolves that Paul spoke about came into the church after his death, the church has split from one church to over five hundred denominations today. We have seen great efforts put into seeing John 17 fulfilled. We have often tried to table our differences, be more “inclusive”, and there is an ecumenical movement afoot, and yet it is failing badly. 

Like the builders of the Tower of Babel, it almost seems like as Christians, we too have been given different languages. We cannot understand why those in those other denominations cannot see their glaring errors, but they are too busy doing the same thing to us. Despite the fact we are all  naming Jesus as savior,  we cannot get along. Heck, even in the same fellowship, there are divisions and schisms and disagreements, how money should be spent, why Joe is leading worship when Sheila has such a pretty voice, whether it is right to have an Easter egg hunt. Heaven help us! 

And the sum of the matter? We have no clue.... none.... as to how to walk in oneness with one another. And the reason? We have no clue how to become ONE with God.... yet. Let me explain. Picture the church as a wagon wheel and all along the rim of the wheel, we find all the truly born again believers, some from every denomination. Some are closer to our beliefs than others. Others? Whew! Are they ever misled! LOL. But we are all there. And each of us has a spoke leading to the center of the wheel, the hub. And there sits Jesus. 

Now, when we try to follow John 17, here is what happens. We urge others that we all need to be one, so we scoot over a little, pat the place next to us like nice friendly Christians, and motion them to join us. But the people on the other sides of the rim shake their heads side to side, smile politely, scoot over, and pat the place they have reserved for us next to them! Wow, we a a polite bunch! Do you see the problem? Those stupid people..... er..... I mean brothers and sisters in the Lord.... need to get a clue, right? 

But there is a bigger problem.  None of us are sitting on the hub with Jesus. None of us are one with Christ. And until that happens, we are destined to build the Tower of Babel v.2. and oneness with each other is flat out impossible.

Is oneness with God a pipe dream.... or just a goal? Is that what we are to aim at but never hit? We are told that if we abide... remain.... in Christ, we will NOT fulfill the lusts of the flesh, amen? Yet who does that? And if someone says they do, we chew them to pieces as pride filled liars. Is oneness wit Jesus something reserved for us in Heaven but no more than a nice concept here on earth? I do not know how it is in your walk, but in mine, if I have to make it on my own, it is crash and burn time, big time. I need to abide, not just visit the Lord on Sumdaycmornings, then back to MY life. 

No, oneness is possible, but something needs to happen first. We are told that two can only walk together when they are agreed. Well, that eliminates uniting on the rim of the wheel, doesn’t it? But how about our walking together in agreement with the Lord? You see, there is the crux of our problem. We and the Lord do not agree. 

You do not believe me? Let’s test it out. 

God says that we are no longer in the flesh and owe it nothing. 

God says that sin shall not have dominion over us. 

God says that He will cause us to will and to do of His good pleasure

I can list a dozen more but these few make the point. We are not agreeing with Him, and why? We are in unbelief. That, dear brothers and sisters, is the core root of our problem. 

Our God is even now beginning to arouse us from our deep sleep we have all fallen into. And when we do, we will be confronted by a truth that we have all pretty much choked on. Our old nature, our flesh, is dead.

Listen. We are not told to kill it, ignore it, tie it up, choke it out, or get an accountability partner to oversee it.  Neither are we told to try to improve it. We are told to reckon it as DEAD and then, by an act of faith, to put it off. Disavow it. Disown it.  We are asked to come into agreement with God that our old nature died the minute we made Jesus savior and Lord. And then we are to put on our brand new natures God has given us. And we do all this by faith, simply because God said so. 

I pray you hear me. When we do this, something amazing happens. Christ is no longer with us. He is IN us. and praise God, to our amazement, we find ourselves sitting with Christ in the centerof the wheel. But here is where it gets truly mind blowing. You know that guy across from you that had those crazy ideas about Jesus and salvation? Guess what? He did the same thing, and I’ll be darned, but he too sits in the hub, right next to you. And to both of your amazements, you now see things exactly the same, you both are ONE with Jesus... together. Man, he is a great guy too! I”ll be darned! 

We are about to witness a true miracle. John 17 fulfilled. No more rim sitting. Ever. And those in the world will look on, incredulous. What they will see will not only match the church of the book of Acts, it will surpass it! And our feeble efforts at evangelizing the world will be turned on their heads. And just as God promised in Ezekiel 36, “The heathen shall know that I am the Lord when I shall be sanctified IN THEM before their very eyes.”

Whether we want to admit it or  not, we have disgraced the name of our God by how we have represented Him, both individually and corporately. This is not me saying so God said it. But all that is coming to a close. God has shown me that there are multitudes all over the earth who are the elect, but they have been waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God. And peoples from all religions, those who truly love the light but never have seen it in us, WILL see it and come to join us in the last great end gathering. God’s house WILL be full, and believe it or not, we are going to be a huge part of it! We serve an amazing God! 

Blessings,

Gideon

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

19 minutes ago, Gideon said:

19 minutes ago, Gideon said:

We are about to witness a true miracle. John 17 fulfilled

Im curious why you think this is about to be fulfilled.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Whether we want to admit it or  not, we have disgraced the name of our God by how we have represented Him, both individually and corporately. This is not me saying so God said it. But all that is coming to a close. God has shown me that there are multitudes all over the earth who are the elect, but they have been waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God. And peoples from all religions, those who truly love the light but never have seen it in us, WILL see it and come to join us in the last great end gathering

Gideon paul and others never spoke of an end time enlightenment .  rather a massive falling away

JESUS even said WHEN HE RETURNS shall he even find faith on the earth.    Men would wax worse and worse , deceivers would be deceiving .  JESUS said

near the end many false prophets would arise to deceive if possible even the elect .

Their is no end time enlightenment .     We should just preach the gospel and those who hear will hear and those who don't they don't .

Their is an end time STRONG DELUSOIN paul speaks of .    an end time great tribulation and then comes the wrath of GOD on those who persecuted us .

Gideon their is no mention of an end time enlightenment .    From JESUS to the others , the only thing those warned about near the end

was massive deceptions ,  massive tribulations and then the wrath of GOD to destroy the wicked .    No mention of the whole world and other religions

suddenly seeing something in us and being saved .   As in the days OF LOTT,  few were saved , as in the days of noah , few were saved

And JESUS said His coming is in days that resembled noahs and lotts .   AND I never saw a large group suddenly get saved and come out ,  it was few

the world had waxed massive evil .    We need to stick to just the gospel , reminding people To walk as DID JESUS ,  to follow the SPIRIT and not the flesh .

But not saying some big end time enlightenment is on the way.    Gideon , I know some will be woke up ,  but the way they will be  IS the same

way its always been.  the gospel will be preached and they simply hear and receive or they don't hear and wont receive. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Gideon ,  john seventeen has always been fulfilled since the that time .  

Here is sadly what is going to happen.   OH the religions will join ,  and many christains will think its the work of god , as all are coming together for unity , good works

and world peace .   But that my friend IS all part of the grand delusion.  The focus will NOT be on the gospel , IT WILL be on COMMON unity

truths will be disregaured under the banner of lets set what divides us apart and focus on what we have in common.

And brother as much as I love you,    I see some of those words in your writings .    We cannot set aside foundational fundemntal truths for sake of unity .

We must simply carry on LIKE the church has since it was born .  and understand that it will divide .  But its the only gospel that can save .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

What is John 17

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

The Gospel of John chapter 17

I know. I'm just trying to find out what supposedly is being fulfilled.

The part of being one ????

Gideon.   Do not take this as me accusing you of anything .    But you NEED to just spell it out and not keep sending all these different posts .

The approach does worry me , and let me explain why it does .    I have seen approaches like this many, many times

and as I told one on this web site not too long ago ,  every time they approach like this ,  never fully saying , but hinting , saying some things

But never just saying it outright ,   Gideon they have been proven false .    Now I am in no way accusing you of this .

But you need to just come out and say it .      I come out and say Whatever it is I believe .  an example when I warn against interfaith

I don't say,  their is some coming great delusion ,  it will do this or do that and not say WHAT it is .    I say whatever I believe all out , every card on the table .

And believe me , it wont take twenty different posts to get what needs to get said said .    Just say it .  

Again ,  I am not accusing you of being false .     But while you are saying GOOD TRUTHS in places ,  your saying things that are not adding up as well.

Come out and say what you believe .  

I never heard of that prophecy or what it means.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  1

Okay, I'm thoroughly confused now. Who's right and who's wrong?

It's these type of topics that can truly unravel a small seed of faith.

• Thumbs Up 1