Sign in to follow this  
Yowm

May Day?

I'm not predicting anything but my hunch is that May 2018 will be a very interesting month prophecy wise.

Already tensions in Syria are coming to a boil

The US moves it's embassy.

Israel celebrates it's 70'th year of Independence.

Trump most likely will withdraw from the Iranian nuclear deal blackmail.

Palestinians will continue their push on the Gaza border pressuring Israel.

Anything else I am forgetting?

• Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I'm not predicting anything but my hunch is that May 2018 will be a very interesting month prophecy wise.

Already tensions in Syria are coming to a boil

The US moves it's embassy.

Israel celebrates it's 70'th year of Independence.

Trump most likely will withdraw from the Iranian nuclear deal blackmail.

Palestinians will continue their push on the Gaza border pressuring Israel.

Yes I think I heard on news about peace talks.

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

Jeremiah 25:11   And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

Jeremiah 25:12   And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.

Jeremiah 25:13   And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.

I think it's going to be a very interesting year too Yowm.  When the kings of the North come into Israel, it will all begin.  I can see things heating up fast, and it is highly possible that Jeremiah holds the key to when this 70 years expires, which could be happening before our very eyes in May.

May Day! - that's very clever.

• Thumbs Up 1

What do we have?

The disunity of the UN

Hamas bombing the Israeli fence.

Syria using bombs and Chlorine on the populance.

The UK at loggerheads with the Russian Republic.

Israel targeting Syria with air to ground missiles.

US almost promising to send missiles into Rebel Syria. (still 2k US troops there)

Russia saying if the US sends in Tomahawks again, it will retaliate.

African nations beginning to refuse US base establishments.

More deaths per capita in London than NY.

More and more gun sales and CC permits in the USA.

The slow crashing of media companies and social media (the Goolags et al)

Bethel ladies going topless during worship services...

What else??

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Sister said:

Jeremiah 25:11   And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

Jeremiah 25:12   And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.

Jeremiah 25:13   And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.

I think it's going to be a very interesting year too Yowm.  When the kings of the North come into Israel, it will all begin.  I can see things heating up fast, and it is highly possible that Jeremiah holds the key to when this 70 years expires, which could be happening before our very eyes in May.

May Day! - that's very clever.

Daniel looked at that prophecy in Jeremiah and knew their captivity in Babylon was about to end.

Daniel 9:2 KJV
[2] In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

19 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Daniel looked at that prophecy in Jeremiah and knew their captivity in Babylon was about to end.

Daniel 9:2 KJV
[2] In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

Hi Yowm

When Jerusalem was taken by Babylon it did not involve every nation.  God has a controversy with "all" the nations.  The land of Chaldea is the land of Babylon today, the whole land will be punished.  Babylon is the world.   All the nations are serving the real King of Babylon who is none other than Satan himself.  This is his land, his kingdom, this whole world.  Judgement will start soon, and it will start with a smoke coming from the north. 

Jeremiah 25:29   For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts.

The kings of the North are making their way into Jerusalem.  They are planning it now.  God is sending them.  The 70 year clock started ticking in 1948.  The nations have not repented and evil has come to the full.  They were given 70 years to serve the king of Babylon, and God will not allow their wickedness to go on much longer.

Jeremiah 25:31   A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 25:32   Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

Jeremiah 25:33   And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

Sign in to follow this