• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/08/1994

36 minutes ago, Not me said:

Your welcome, we all need to learn these things by experience. As scripture says “we die daily” and dying is something “self” does not want to do. God has to bring us to a place where we are willing. I’d like to say “sometimes” but it might be better to say “all the time” it is painful. But joy comes in the morning and the fruit is righteousness. 

Much love and prayers in Christ, Not me

being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ; just as it is right for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart, inasmuch as both in my chains and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel, you all are partakers with me of grace. 

Philippians  1:6-7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,178
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Acacia said:

being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ; just as it is right for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart, inasmuch as both in my chains and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel, you all are partakers with me of grace. 

Philippians  1:6-7

A timely scripture in a timely manner, Blessed are you.

much love in Christ, Not me

• Group:  Members

1 minute ago, Not me said:

A timely scripture in a timely manner, Blessed are you.

much love in Christ, Not me

All The glory to God :D

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 5:46 AM, naominash said:

Going through it now.

It'll be alright. 

And here is some encouragement for you dear sister .   No matter what is coming against you ,   REMEMBER  two things .

We could still be lost in our sins and unbelief headed right to hell.    Instead it was mercy.   And let us remember

this too.    We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter , all the day long we are killed or persecuted etc.  ,  but paul had such a wonderful

reminder to this,  NAY in all this we are conqueres through Christ that loved us .

Every time we hear  a harsh word against us , every time we are separated out ,     let us not focus on our adversity

but Focus on the Lord .     Whatever is bringing you down sister,   I pray the JOY of the reminder of the LORD will enter your heart and a song will soon come .

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members

15 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And here is some encouragement for you dear sister .   No matter what is coming against you ,   REMEMBER  two things .

We could still be lost in our sins and unbelief headed right to hell.    Instead it was mercy.   And let us remember

this too.    We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter , all the day long we are killed or persecuted etc.  ,  but paul had such a wonderful

reminder to this,  NAY in all this we are conqueres through Christ that loved us .

Every time we hear  a harsh word against us , every time we are separated out ,     let us not focus on our adversity

but Focus on the Lord .     Whatever is bringing you down sister,   I pray the JOY of the reminder of the LORD will enter your heart and a song will soon come .

Thank you so much for your words and prayer ?? May love truth and peace be with you and in your heart 

• Praise God! 1