IGNORED

Where did Universe come from? - intresting answer to imporant question!

eugenelester

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, HAZARD said:

I never once said we were as God. We are simply made in His image and likeness. Look at you, look at yourself in a mirror and you see an image, alikeness of yourself.

Angels are spirit beings and many have appeared to men.

The Word, who was with God and was God, became flesh so He could die for mankind. After the Father raised Him from the dead, Jesus went to Heaven and back and He appeared before His disciples and they were afraid because they thought they had seen a spirit, and Jesus said;

Luke 24:36-39,  V. 36, And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. 
    37, But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit. 
    38, And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? 
    39, Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. 

Jesus now has a glorified flesh and bone body, as we shall have when we are resurrected.

I understand what you are saying. It could only be that the heavenly spiritual beings can be spirit and flesh  at the same time. Here is another truth. If one cannot understand the things of the spirit and address God in you private place to speak to Him in the Spirit than you cannot be Born Again of the spirit. I brining you back to my original question to you. How big is God> is he six foot tall or is he as big as the universe.  You must define between the flesh and the spirit or there is no way to please God

26 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

I understand what you are saying. It could only be that the heavenly spiritual beings can be spirit and flesh  at the same time. Here is another truth. If one cannot understand the things of the spirit and address God in you private place to speak to Him in the Spirit than you cannot be Born Again of the spirit. I brining you back to my original question to you. How big is God> is he six foot tall or is he as big as the universe.  You must define between the flesh and the spirit or there is no way to please God

They who are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh, but they that are after the spirit the things of the spirit. For to be carnally minded is death. Cause the carnal minded is enmity against God, for it is not subject to the law of God, neither in deed can be. so they that are in the flesh cannot please God     Rom. 8:5-8

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

He is not the size of the universe. Jesus said, "If you have seen me you have seen the Father. Jesus was the size of an average man. Nothing in scripture says He was abnormally huge.

15 hours ago, HAZARD said:

He is not the size of the universe. Jesus said, "If you have seen me you have seen the Father. Jesus was the size of an average man. Nothing in scripture says He was abnormally huge.

You are still thinking fleshly. Jesus had to be born as a man but through the supernatural seed of God. He was as us having flesh and blood only until his mission was complete. He said to the disciples that he could not remain here as an earthly personson. He had to go back to sit with our Heavenly Father. 

John 14: 15 If you love me you will keep my commandments And I will pray the Father, and He shall send you another comforter( the Holy Ghost) that he may abide with you for ever.  Even the spirit of truth whom the world cannot receive ( because of unbelief ) because they seeth him not neither knoweth him, but ye know him because he dwelleth with you and shall be in you. 

John 14:20   At that day ye shall know that I am in the Father, and you in me and I in you. ( spiritual relationship)

John 16:7  Nevertheless it is expedient for you that I go away for if I do not away the comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart I will send him unto you.

Jesus had to go back to the Father in His spiritual kingdom. Otherwise we would want him to be God upon the earth. This could not be. He could not be as the anti Christ wants to be. We cannot look to Him as an earthly man. I pray you understand. 

One Day we will. all be with Him in the  His spiritual kingdom and our eyes shall be opened 

One more thing Jesus said the  disciples in John 6;63 It is the Spirit that quickens  (makes alive) the flesh profits nothing , the words I speak to you they are spirit and they are life 

Do you think God should be earthly ? I have something else to say to you 

Mike M

God bless

Edited by Mike Mclees

+++yghbbb+You want to say God is not as big as His creation being the whole universe. Yet you don't know God or His size if there is a size. Lets talk a little about the universe as seen by scientist who use physics. There are two kinds of scientists. Those who leave God out of any the universal equation, as to say all things and including man an all life have a physical exsplantion. There are other smarter scientists that understand physics yet also know that only God could do the things that make our world, our galaxy. The counnless stars. The sheer grandeur of it all. The big bang is a theory and the calling it the big bang is just a way of saying that at some point of time something happened at a sentral place and all we see had its beginning there and spreads our from the center. They get an idea of what happened an have not clue as to what or why it happened.  The universe is filled with millions of galaxies like our and the  are sure that the universe steches to infinity. 

Our earth is so small in the mist of this that it would be as small as a little bug we call a no seam in Florida What then does that make us. Is God omnipresent (all places at once and yet he calls us by name. You haven't begun to grasp the big picture.

6 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

+++yghbbb+You want to say God is not as big as His creation being the whole universe. Yet you don't know God or His size if there is a size. Lets talk a little about the universe as seen by scientist who use physics. There are two kinds of scientists. Those who leave God out of any the universal equation, as to say all things and including man an all life have a physical exsplantion. There are other smarter scientists that understand physics yet also know that only God could do the things that make our world, our galaxy. The counnless stars. The sheer grandeur of it all. The big bang is a theory and the calling it the big bang is just a way of saying that at some point of time something happened at a sentral place and all we see had its beginning there and spreads our from the center. They get an idea of what happened an have not clue as to what or why it happened.  The universe is filled with millions of galaxies like ours and they say its possible   that the universe steches to infinity. 

Our earth is so small in the mist of this that it would be as small as a little bug we call a no seam in Florida What then does that make us. Is God omnipresent (all places at once and yet he calls us by name. You haven't begun to grasp the big picture.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,743
  • Content Per Day:  1.18

On 4/10/2018 at 6:04 PM, Jayne said:

You are saying that we cannot use the Bible to witness to non-believers until the existence of God is proved to them?

Yes, believe me. The Bible becomes authoritative to us only after you showed us that there is a God and that He authored it. By independent, extra biblical arguments.

Otherwise, your witness will just be seen by us as an exercise of circular reasoning. Not different from saying that God exists because the Bible says so, and the Bible is true because it has been authored by God.

Edited by siegi91

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,743
  • Content Per Day:  1.18

On 4/9/2018 at 8:02 PM, eugenelester said:

The most correct and obvious answer to the question of “Where did Universe come from?” is that it, being finite, has eternal Primal cause, which is non-material by its nature and not bound by laws of nature as matter is. It is simple and elementary.

More by link: Where did Universe come from?

What ontology of time are you assuming in your question?

I ask because it makes sense, like causality, only if you assume A-series, which correspond to what Newton thought of time. For B-series, which is the Einteinian ontology that we get from relativity, the question is meaningless.

Since you use tensed verbs like “coming” I suppose you assume the former. Correct?

:)  sieglinde  :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

You are still thinking fleshly. Jesus had to be born as a man but through the supernatural seed of God. He was as us having flesh and blood only until his mission was complete. He said to the disciples that he could not remain here as an earthly personson. He had to go back to sit with our Heavenly Father. 

John 14: 15 If you love me you will keep my commandments And I will pray the Father, and He shall send you another comforter( the Holy Ghost) that he may abide with you for ever.  Even the spirit of truth whom the world cannot receive ( because of unbelief ) because they seeth him not neither knoweth him, but ye know him because he dwelleth with you and shall be in you. 

John 14:20   At that day ye shall know that I am in the Father, and you in me and I in you. ( spiritual relationship)

John 16:7  Nevertheless it is expedient for you that I go away for if I do not away the comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart I will send him unto you.

Jesus had to go back to the Father in His spiritual kingdom. Otherwise we would want him to be God upon the earth. This could not be. He could not be as the anti Christ wants to be. We cannot look to Him as an earthly man. I pray you understand. 

One Day we will. all be with Him in the  His spiritual kingdom and our eyes shall be opened 

One more thing Jesus said the  disciples in John 6;63 It is the Spirit that quickens  (makes alive) the flesh profits nothing , the words I speak to you they are spirit and they are life 

Do you think God should be earthly ? I have something else to say to you 

Mike M

God bless

We are made in their image and likeness; Let us, (The Father, the Word, now Jesus, and the Holy Spirit), make man in OUR image and in Our likeness, (Gen. 1:26).

Luke 24:36-39,  V. 36, And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. 
    37, But they were affrighted, and supposed that THEY HAD SEEN A SPIRIT.
    38, And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? 
    39, Behold my hands and my feet, THAT IT IS I MYSELF: HANDLE ME, AND SEE; FOR A SPIRIT HATH NOT FLESH AND BONES AS YE SEE ME HAVE.

Jesus now has a glorified flesh and bone body, as we shall have when we are resurrected.

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 6:55 PM, HAZARD said:

We are made in their image and likeness; Let us, (The Father, the Word, now Jesus, and the Holy Spirit), make man in OUR image and in Our likeness, (Gen. 1:26).

37, But they were affrighted, and supposed that THEY HAD SEEN A SPIRIT.
    39, Behold my hands and my feet, THAT IT IS I MYSELF: HANDLE ME, AND SEE; FOR A SPIRIT HATH NOT FLESH AND BONES AS YE SEE ME HAVE.

Jesus only walked as a man for a short time to teach us the ways of God and then offer Himself for our sins. He then rose from the dead to prove and give us eternal life. You think of Him as just a man, but he did not stay with us as a man. He said he must go back to be with he Father. Tell me now after returning to the Father in Gods kingdom which is not physical How big is God there, not as a physical man sitting at the right hand of God. Why could he not stay here as us to be God upon the earth? Tell me how big they are in heaven.