IGNORED

Where did Universe come from? - intresting answer to imporant question!

eugenelester

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

Jesus only walked as a man for a short time to teach us the ways of God and then offer Himself for our sins. He then rose from the dead to prove and give us eternal life. You think of Him as just a man, but he did not stay with us as a man. He said he must go back to be with he Father. Tell me now after returning to the Father in Gods kingdom which is not physical How big is God there, not as a physical man sitting at the right hand of God. Why could he not stay here as us to be God upon the earth? Tell me how big they are in heaven. 

Are you deliberately ignoring these Scriptures, or do you just not believe what you read here??

Luke 24:36-39,  V. 36, And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. 
    37, But they were affrighted, and supposed that THEY HAD SEEN A SPIRIT.
    38, And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? 
    39, Behold my hands and my feet, THAT IT IS I MYSELF: HANDLE ME, AND SEE; FOR A SPIRIT HATH NOT FLESH AND BONES AS YE SEE ME HAVE.

He appeared before the disciples like this after He went to Heaven and back. He will have His glorified flesh and bone body forever.

Zec. 13:6 And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Going back to the original post, I like evidences. These have helped me a great deal, especially when I was younger.

I was raised being taught the bible... but not seeing it in people's lives.

So I started from scratch reading the Bible for myself. And even asking... is there really a God? How can I know?

I had not seen a lesson that I can remember on evidences until my late teens early 20s. And wow... just wow. It is amazing the evidence in nature that God has placed.  God has truly left his finger prints on everything.

I wrote a Bible study series which starts here, with evidences for God.

http://s211290890.onlinehome.us/public/HBS1/HBS Lesson 1.pdf