IGNORED

Where did Universe come from? - intresting answer to imporant question!

eugenelester

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1985

The most correct and obvious answer to the question of “Where did Universe come from?” is that it, being finite, has eternal Primal cause, which is non-material by its nature and not bound by laws of nature as matter is. It is simple and elementary.

More by link: Where did Universe come from?

Edited by eugenelester

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

God created the heavens and the Earth. Where God lived before He created the heaven is not revealed in Scripture, but we do lnow He created them and those who dwell in them.

Genesis 1:1,In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Revelation 12:12, Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

God knows and has named every star of the heavens,

Psalm 147:4, He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 hours ago, HAZARD said:

God created the heavens and the Earth. Where God lived before He created the heaven is not revealed in Scripture, but we do lnow He created them and those who dwell in them.

Genesis 1:1,In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Revelation 12:12, Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

God knows and has named every star of the heavens,

Psalm 147:4, He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

My article is written for those for whom the Bible is not authority.
However, it proves what the Bible indicates.
I'm talking about exactly what Paul says in Romans 1:20.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,065
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Rom 1:20
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
KJV

With out the writing down on paper 'The spoken Word 'IS' God
John 1:1-4
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
KJV

That is why it is crucial we understand The Written Word in combination with The Teacher 'The Holy Spirit' is able to form within us our beginnings to know God...
John 1:14
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
KJV

The perfect solution to the death problem
John 3:3
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
KJV

Those that have new birth cannot consider the Word of God as anything but 'The Authority' from God... because The Teacher will allow no other view
2 Tim 3:15-17
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
KJV

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, enoob57 said:

Rom 1:20
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
KJV

With out the writing down on paper 'The spoken Word 'IS' God
John 1:1-4
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
KJV

That is why it is crucial we understand The Written Word in combination with The Teacher 'The Holy Spirit' is able to form within us our beginnings to know God...
John 1:14
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
KJV

The perfect solution to the death problem
John 3:3
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
KJV

Those that have new birth cannot consider the Word of God as anything but 'The Authority' from God... because The Teacher will allow no other view
2 Tim 3:15-17
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
KJV

it is strange, but you say about thing, that doesn't relative to theme of thread.

If we speak about apologetics, we must show rational facts for people, who doesn't accept Bible.
How we can use Bible as autority, if unbeliever people doesn't accept this book?
For start we must using facts that prove of God's existense. And that Bible is information from Him. Only after this we can use Bible, but no before.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,803
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, eugenelester said:

it is strange, but you say about thing, that doesn't relative to theme of thread.

If we speak about apologetics, we must show rational facts for people, who doesn't accept Bible.
How we can use Bible as autority, if unbeliever people doesn't accept this book?
For start we must using facts that prove of God's existense. And that Bible is information from Him. Only after this we can use Bible, but no before.

You are saying that we cannot use the Bible to witness to non-believers until the existence of God is proved to them?

I wish so badly that you could have been at my church Sunday and heard the testimonies from our Gideon speaker about people who are saved by reading the Bible.  I love to hear these testimonies.

• A Gideon team was in a prison not long ago for men who have life sentences.  They were allowed to pass out Bibles to the men who would take one.  One man yelled and screamed, "I'm not taking that book!  Get away from me!"  The Gideons cam back a couple of weeks later to talk to any of the men who wanted to discuss what they had been reading or to ask more about Christ and salvation.  They saw the angry man.  He was frightening looking.  He  yelled at them again, "Hey!  Hey!"  They were nervous.  Then he said, "I didn't take one of your Bibles, but my cell mate did.  HE CAN'T READ so he wanted me to read it to him and I got saved!!!"  That's the supernatural power of the gospel.

• Another Gideon [business men who pass out and place Bibles all over the world] was in Japan not long ago.  He was talking to a local preacher who was sharing his testimony with him.  He said, "As a very young man, I was not saved and was a thief.  That's how I made my way through life.  I broke into a girl's school one night to find some money.  Some of the girls woke up and began screaming.  One of the girls threw something at my head and hit me with it.  I grabbed it in my hand - why, I don't know - and escaped.  It was a Bible.  I kept it for a while - why, I don't know - but one day I began to read it and I saw my sin.  I was saved and am now a pastor."

The Bible is not "information" from God.  It's a living, two-edged sword.  It does not return to God void.  It's had supernatural authority.  Because it is the literal "word of God", it can be miraculously used as you see above.

To convince someone of the existence of God without the Bible is futile.  Yes, Romans 1 says that people have no excuse.  But that doesn't mean to lay the Bible aside until you've convinced some and then and only then to share "information".

God's word is infinitely more supernatural than mere information.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,065
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

7 hours ago, eugenelester said:

a·pol·o·get·ics  
a·pol·o·get·ics [ə pòllə jéttiks]
n
 branch of Christian theology: a branch of theology that is concerned with proving the truth of Christianity (takes a singular verb) 
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
and the proof we have is His creative Word and written Word... 

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,788
  • Content Per Day:  1.19

On 4/9/2018 at 8:02 PM, eugenelester said:

The most correct and obvious answer to the question of “Where did Universe come from?” is that it, being finite, has eternal Primal cause, which is non-material by its nature and not bound by laws of nature as matter is. It is simple and elementary.

More by link: Where did Universe come from?

"Did come from" is a tensed verb with the word "from" which assumes an external environment. Therefore, it assumes an external time and space context, clocks, etc,

Nothing of the sort exists outside the Universe, by definition. Ergo, the Universe cannot be coming from, and the question: "where did the Universe come from?" is meaningless.

Now, the question is whether answers to meaningless questions can be taken seriously. And that is left as a simple exercise to the reader.

:) siegi :)

Edited by siegi91

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,788
  • Content Per Day:  1.19

8 hours ago, eugenelester said:

Do you think that making any cosmological argument, that strongly depends on an outdated and discredited ontology of time, is a rational thing to do?

It might have worked in medieval times, when Kalam and Aquinas were young, and nobody had a clue of relativity. But today it won't do, I am afraid.

In my experience, these arguments do not convince any atheist who knows basic physics, but it runs the risk of confusing the believer who is not acquainted with those things.  So, it is counter-productive, really. 

Therefore, I would recommend to keep your belief as a statement of faith. This is entirely acceptable and I am sure it is also theologically tenable.

Otherwise, trying to justify it with physics and philosophy will only hurt you. Believe me, you don't want that.

:) siegi :)

Edited by siegi91

18 hours ago, Jayne said:

You are saying that we cannot use the Bible to witness to non-believers until the existence of God is proved to them?

I wish so badly that you could have been at my church Sunday and heard the testimonies from our Gideon speaker about people who are saved by reading the Bible.  I love to hear these testimonies.

• A Gideon team was in a prison not long ago for men who have life sentences.  They were allowed to pass out Bibles to the men who would take one.  One man yelled and screamed, "I'm not taking that book!  Get away from me!"  The Gideons cam back a couple of weeks later to talk to any of the men who wanted to discuss what they had been reading or to ask more about Christ and salvation.  They saw the angry man.  He was frightening looking.  He  yelled at them again, "Hey!  Hey!"  They were nervous.  Then he said, "I didn't take one of your Bibles, but my cell mate did.  HE CAN'T READ so he wanted me to read it to him and I got saved!!!"  That's the supernatural power of the gospel.

• Another Gideon [business men who pass out and place Bibles all over the world] was in Japan not long ago.  He was talking to a local preacher who was sharing his testimony with him.  He said, "As a very young man, I was not saved and was a thief.  That's how I made my way through life.  I broke into a girl's school one night to find some money.  Some of the girls woke up and began screaming.  One of the girls threw something at my head and hit me with it.  I grabbed it in my hand - why, I don't know - and escaped.  It was a Bible.  I kept it for a while - why, I don't know - but one day I began to read it and I saw my sin.  I was saved and am now a pastor."

The Bible is not "information" from God.  It's a living, two-edged sword.  It does not return to God void.  It's had supernatural authority.  Because it is the literal "word of God", it can be miraculously used as you see above.

To convince someone of the existence of God without the Bible is futile.  Yes, Romans 1 says that people have no excuse.  But that doesn't mean to lay the Bible aside until you've convinced some and then and only then to share "information".

God's word is infinitely more supernatural than mere information.

You are don't fully right understood my words. I am say that we can't use Bible for people, who doesn't accept Bible. If people doesn't accept this Book, how you can prove something for them?
It is good if somebody accept Bible in one or other way, amen!
But I spoke about those, who doesn't accept the Bible!

It sad to see that you say this. You are sayed irrational things, that's why christianity lose in modern world. Look at west Europe, it losted for christianity now.