IGNORED

Where did Universe come from? - intresting answer to imporant question!

eugenelester

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  3

On 4/10/2018 at 9:19 AM, eugenelester said:

it is strange, but you say about thing, that doesn't relative to theme of thread.

If we speak about apologetics, we must show rational facts for people, who doesn't accept Bible.
How we can use Bible as autority, if unbeliever people doesn't accept this book?
For start we must using facts that prove of God's existense. And that Bible is information from Him. Only after this we can use Bible, but no before.

Nonsense.

As Believers......Its not our duty or worry or concern, to waste our time trying to convince lost deceived devil controlled people that the reason they exist is because they were created to have the opportunity to exist, as their very life and VERY BREATH, is a GIFT from the One Who allows them to LIVE.
Its not our job as believers to bow before the Theory Of Evolution, or kneel at the foot of the Big Bang Theory,  or even waste good brain cells considering  that because someone chooses to believe that 6 Billion years ago, Lightning struck a moldy pond, and a salamander was born kicking with feathers on his legs, who then crawled out of the pond, across the field, and  then climbed up a tree,..... and 5 billion years later swung down as an ape, a chimp, or a Neanderthal Man with his Girlfriend Lucy at his side.

So, why do we, who have the TRUTH need to wast our time, arguing against such scientifically inspired BALONEY?  ????????????????????= ?

Listen, if unbelievers want to choose to be deceived by this ludicrous hysterical "theory of evolution, big bang", nonsense, (and choose it they do), ...then..... our ministry is laid out before us.....and its NOT to prove why they should not be so stupid, but rather its our job to just reflect the Truth to them in love, and let the Holy Spirit open their hearts and draw them to the One who died for them., as this is what God saved us to do for them.

We do not win the lost by petty, juvenile  arguments about "disconnected fossil records" or " unreliable carbon dating",, as this is lowering our Gospel Truth to the level of their foolish scientific belief system..... But rather we are to be  God's  SALT and LIGHT..... and, in LOVE,  offer them the one who IS The Light and The Way and THE TRUTH, and in this way, their darkness might be penetrated and their minds which are captured and chained by the Devil, might be opened and  freed  by the Illumination of TRUTH REVEALED.

<B><

Edited by Behold
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

God can be anything He wants. He could be flesh, or he could be physical and spirit at the same time, Jesus waked through walls and still be touched or he could be present but not seen. There us nothing impossible for God. Yet there is still one thing that still Is hard to grasp. God is omnipresent.  It say in John ten that he knows and calls His sheep by Name yet His sheep are as countless as the sand of the sea, yet he listens and answers their prayer. The world we live is as small as what we call in Florida  a no seam, but you can feel him bite, compared to the unlimited stars of the universe among millions of other galaxies that stretch to infinity. So you say he is flesh yet he is also omniscient, oomnipresent being  all places of time and space. Such a God is God. How can you describe Him. Moses wanted to see HIm and He only let Him see His back as he passed by.

Mike M

God bless

I'm not arguing with you, and I don't say God is flesh. The Word of God says, the Word became flesh, (John 1:14). and He was raised by the Father and still has His flesh and bone body only glorified and yes, He can pass through walls. I'm not describing Him or the Father. The Word of God describes Him as you can see by the many dozens of Scriptures state. Moses asked God to show Him His Glory. God said Moses would not live if He did that. So He covered Moses eyes with His hand and He showed him His back parts. Now if God has a hand and back parts, He must also have another hand and front parts.  God sits on His throne in Heaven, so He must have a body to be able to sit down.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:36 PM, HAZARD said:

I'm not arguing with you, and I don't say God is flesh. The Word of God says, the Word became flesh, (John 1:14). and He was raised by the Father and still has His flesh and bone body only glorified and yes, He can pass through walls. I'm not describing Him or the Father. The Word of God describes Him as you can see by the many dozens of Scriptures state. Moses asked God to show Him His Glory. God said Moses would not live if He did that. So He covered Moses eyes with His hand and He showed him His back parts. Now if God has a hand and back parts, He must also have another hand and front parts.  God sits on His throne in Heaven, so He must have a body to be able to sit down.

Well then we have to ask another question. How big is God or how small is he? Paul said that we are the Temple of God and His spirit dwells with in us and we our countless.

Heaven is a spiritual kingdom. Jesus told the women at the well That God is Spirit and must He must be worshiped as such. He has no house and as Steven reminded the earth is but his foot stool so what building could you make for Him. 

Edited by Mike Mclees

6 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

Well then we have to ask another question. How big is God or how small is he? Paul said that we are the Temple of God and His spirit dwells with in us and we our countless.

Heaven is a spiritual kingdom. Jesus told the women at the well That God is Spirit and must He must be worshiped as such. He has no house and as Steven reminded the earth is but his foot stool so what building could you make for Him. 

According to Scripture the Lord God is like a man. We are mad in His image and likeness.

Genesis 1: 26, And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: 

God went down and met Abraham, who prepared a meal for Him and He did eat,

Genesis 18:1-8,   1, And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; 
    2, And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground, 
    3, And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant: 
    4, Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree: 
    5, And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said. 
    6, And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth. 
    7, And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it. 
    8, And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat. 

Jesus said,

John 14:9 
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

The Word became flesh, a man, and Jesus said, the Father looks like him.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  3

On 5/9/2018 at 4:56 PM, HAZARD said:

Then all I asked for was even one Scripture where God says He has no body.

John 4:24

But here is the other thing.

God does have a body.............. John 20:28

34 minutes ago, Behold said:

John 4:24

But here is the other thing.

God does have a body.............. John 20:28

I never asked does God have a body? I say God has a body.

1 hour ago, HAZARD said:

According to Scripture the Lord God is like a man. We are mad in His image and likeness.

Genesis 1: 26, And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: 

God went down and met Abraham, who prepared a meal for Him and He did eat,

Genesis 18:1-8,   1, And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; 
    2, And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground, 
    3, And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant: 
    4, Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree: 
    5, And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said. 
    6, And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth. 
    7, And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it. 
    8, And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat. 

Jesus said,

John 14:9 
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

The Word became flesh, a man, and Jesus said, the Father looks like him.

You cant' use things while Jesus walked with us. You quote where he and the father are one but his earthly time was temporary but he said I must go back to the Father. He was emphatic that God was Spirit and no building could contain Him which I have given scripture. We can't make God as a physical man. That is mans thinking. That is God upon the earth like the antichrist wants to be. Jesus said to watch for Him coming in the clouds. 

8 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

You cant' use things while Jesus walked with us. You quote where he and the father are one but his earthly time was temporary but he said I must go back to the Father. He was emphatic that God was Spirit and no building could contain Him which I have given scripture. We can't make God as a physical man. That is mans thinking. That is God upon the earth like the antichrist wants to be. Jesus said to watch for Him coming in the clouds. 

Plain simple scriptures prove God has a body. There are spiritual bodies and there are physical bodies. Paul speaks of the human flesh and bone bodies in the resurrection as being "Spiritual" (1 Cor. 15:42-44), like unto Christs glorious body (Luke 24:39; Phil. 3:20-21); so if human bodies that become spiritualized are still material and tangible, then certainly God and other spirits have bodies just as real and still be spirit beings.

John 4:24 is a statement of fact that God is a Spirit, but it does not define or analyze a spirit.

If you turn to Genesis, chapter one. God had been busy for a number of days during that re-creation week, making various CREATURES of the land, sea, and air. Nothing is said about them having the form of God Himself. After all those creatures were created notice what God says in verses 26,27, "....Let us
MAKE MAN in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS.. ..So God created MAN in His OWN IMAGE, in the IMAGE OF GOD created he him; male and female...."

Edited by HAZARD

12 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Plain simple scriptures prove God has a body. There are spiritual bodies and there are physical bodies. Paul speaks of the human flesh and bone bodies in the resurrection as being "Spiritual" (1 Cor. 15:42-44), like unto Christs glorious body (Luke 24:39; Phil. 3:20-21); so if human bodies that become spiritualized are still material and tangible, then certainly God and other spirits have bodies just as real and still be spirit beings.

John 4:24 is a statement of fact that God is a Spirit, but it does not define or analyze a spirit.

If you turn to Genesis, chapter one. God had been busy for a number of days during that re-creation week, making various CREATURES of the land, sea, and air. Nothing is said about them having the form of God Himself. After all those creatures were created notice what God says in verses 26,27, "....Let us
MAKE MAN in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS.. ..So God created MAN in His OWN IMAGE, in the IMAGE OF GOD created he him; male and female...."

Jesus said that which is flesh is flesh and that which is spirit is spirit. He also said nothing is impossible for God. He may have made us in His image but we cannot be as God and that is an absolute fact. God is supernatural and we are not. He is no magic man. All things will be made plain in due time

Edited by Mike Mclees

4 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

Jesus said that which is flesh is flesh and that which is spirit is spirit. He also said nothing is impossible for God. He may have made us in His image but we cannot be as God and that is an absolute fact. God is supernatural and we are not. He is no magic man. All things will be made plain in due time

I never once said we were as God. We are simply made in His image and likeness. Look at you, look at yourself in a mirror and you see an image, alikeness of yourself.

Angels are spirit beings and many have appeared to men.

The Word, who was with God and was God, became flesh so He could die for mankind. After the Father raised Him from the dead, Jesus went to Heaven and back and He appeared before His disciples and they were afraid because they thought they had seen a spirit, and Jesus said;

Luke 24:36-39,  V. 36, And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. 
    37, But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit. 
    38, And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? 
    39, Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. 

Jesus now has a glorified flesh and bone body, as we shall have when we are resurrected.

Edited by HAZARD