OneGodBeliever

Is it OK for me as a Muslim to debate bible

15 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Wiki isnt the most reliable you know. And what says Seven spirits is usually meant to be seen as sevenfold spirit

Yeah, I just threw the WIKI one up there as a sample. The real idea is to get people to google it and get the myriad of theories/beliefs about it that exist out there, most of which include their biblical support for their position. :)

BTW, live your name. I actually see this world, relative to eternity, as a sort of matrix - or a video game. I try not to get wrapped up in the needs of the character I play in this human tent, but keep my focus on my spirit's existence in the "real" world of eternity. This life is almost like a training ground, or what Dean Koontz calls in his Odd Thomas book, "boot camp". 

In his case and mine, I think we are just using analogies to wrap our head around the whole thing.

1 hour ago, Still Alive said:

Yeah, I just threw the WIKI one up there as a sample. The real idea is to get people to google it and get the myriad of theories/beliefs about it that exist out there, most of which include their biblical support for their position. :)

BTW, live your name. I actually see this world, relative to eternity, as a sort of matrix - or a video game. I try not to get wrapped up in the needs of the character I play in this human tent, but keep my focus on my spirit's existence in the "real" world of eternity. This life is almost like a training ground, or what Dean Koontz calls in his Odd Thomas book, "boot camp". 

In his case and mine, I think we are just using analogies to wrap our head around the whole thing.

The Matrix movies are actually a perfect analogy of how the Deep State and New world Order wants to keep us spiritually and mentally asleep, that is why I chose it.

7 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

The Matrix movies are actually a perfect analogy of how the Deep State and New world Order wants to keep us spiritually and mentally asleep, that is why I chose it.

I actually take it a step deeper. I see my body as merely some biological meat that I occupy. And I put a strong Ecclesiastes perspective on it. That is, for the lost, they "eat and drink and enjoy the fruits of their labor" and then thy die, as do all animals, since they are pure "natural man", or what I see as the top animal on the food chain. The only difference being that their soul will die once and for all at the GWTJ.

But the saved have an eternal spirit that was given when born again. That spirit occupies this body as God occupied the body of Christ. And that spirit will live on after the flesh dies, going to the Bema judgement where it will be given it's "reward", some escaping as though through a fire, with all their works burned up, but saved nonetheless.

FWIW, I also see linear time as part of the corner of creation we inhabit. I call "time" a current in an ocean called "eternity".

Edited by Still Alive

FROM FATHER JOHN HARDON'S CATHOLIC DICTIONARY

TRINITY, THE HOLY. A term used since A.D. 200 to denote the central doctrine of the Christian religion. God, who is one and unique in his infinite substance or nature, is three really distinct persons, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The one and only God Is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Yet God the Father is not God the Son, but generates the Son eternally, as the Son is eternally begotten. The Holy Spirit is neither the Father nor the Son, but a distinct person having his divine nature from the Father and the Son by eternal procession. The three divine persons are co-equal, co-eternal, and consubstantial and deserve co-equal glory and adoration. end quotes

Easter Blessings

Patrick {yes GOD will Bless you even as an unbeliever}