They can justify anything without the law of God in their hearts

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

In my time on this earth I've talked to "Christian" active homosexuals.  "Christians" who say they can take the Mark because God really knows their hearts.  "Christians" who openly cheat on their wives and family while still maintaining leadership roles in their church.  And "Christians" who said that they could never love the God of the old testament because he was cruel, but they worship Christ because he was non-judging and is love.  But this is a new one for me:

Abortion Doctor Says He Kills Babies Because It’s His ‘Christian Calling’

https://www.westernjournal.com/abort...stian-calling/

Abortion Doctor Says He Kills Babies Because It’s His ‘Christian Calling’
By Randy DeSoto April 9, 2018 at 12:12pm

A Mississippi OB-GYB recently stated that he sees it as his Christian “calling” to provide abortions.

Dr. Willie Parker — who practices at the state’s only abortion facility, located in Jackson — wrote an Op-Ed for Glamour magazine attacking Mississippi’s Gestation Age Act.

The legislation, signed by Gov. Phil Bryant last month, bans abortions after 15 weeks (i.e. four months into the pregnancy). The law notes that the unborn baby’s vital organs begin to function at 10 weeks, and by week 12, he or she has taken human form in all relevant aspects.

Parker wrote in his Op-Ed, “As an ob-gyn and a Christian, I see it as my calling to help women in making the decisions that are right for their health, their lives, and their families. I believe it’s my duty to meet their needs without judgment. Not only do restrictive laws make it harder for me to do my job — this radical abortion ban is an assault on women across the South.”

He argued, “Before the 15-week ban passed, Mississippi patients already faced multiple barriers to abortion, including a mandatory 24-hour waiting period, a mandatory ultrasound law, a 20-week ban, a ban on the use of telemedicine to administer a medication abortion, and a law that requires a minor to get parental consent before obtaining an abortion.”

In an interview with AlterNet, Parker explained how he tries to ease women’s guilt about obtaining an abortion. A substantial portion of his practice is made up of African-Americans.

“Many women of color are deeply religious, and I’m quite comfortable talking about the moral and spiritual center,” he explained. “So, I add that dimension to the care I provide. I call it dignity restoration.”

Parker continued, “I sense when a woman is dealing with guilt and shame and I’m offer a bridging conversation around faith and the sacred decision of whether to end her pregnancy. Yesterday, for example, one patient was praying and asking for forgiveness, and so I explored that with her.” 

“For many women, there is a tremendous amount of relief in not being turned away. … There is relief in no longer being pregnant but also relief in someone seeing that ‘I’m not a bad person,’” he stated.
  Cont ................................
Edited by Realist

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,178
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  1

This is just sad. Many evil deeds have been done in the name of righteousness. This is shameful. People using the truth of God to justify their unrighteousness. Scripture on a couple occasions uses the term “false brotheren”. I really don’t see how anyone’s personal relationship with Christ could allow them to do such a thing. (my thoughts)

much love in Christ, Not me

Edited by Not me
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  1

IMHO, there's no such thing as a Christian homosexual, nor a Christian fornicator. There is most certainly no such thing as a Christian abortionist! This doctor is sick, mentally-disturbed, and I would say, under a massive delusion created by Satan. 

May the Lord prick this man's conscious and reveal to him the real Truth and the error of his ways!

Matthew 19:25-26: When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished, saying, “Who then can be saved?” But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Even though Jesus was speaking about the difficulty of rich men getting into heaven, I think His words could be used in any situation where a person is deemed too evil to be saved. Amen?

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Catholic
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  591
  • Content Per Day:  0.35

On 4/10/2018 at 10:56 AM, Not me said:

This is just sad. Many evil deeds have been done in the name of righteousness. This is shameful. People using the truth of God to justify their unrighteousness. Scripture on a couple occasions uses the term “false brotheren”. I really don’t see how anyone’s personal relationship with Christ could allow them to do such a thing. (my thoughts)

much love in Christ, Not me

i totally agree. There are many people  burning in Hell as we speak because they thought they could twist our Lord's words to suit themselves. I heard once that abortionists make more money than any doctor save brain surgeons.

that couldn't be part of that doctor's motives, could it?

hmmmm  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Catholic
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  591
  • Content Per Day:  0.35

On 4/13/2018 at 12:09 PM, Melissa7 said:

IMHO, there's no such thing as a Christian homosexual, nor a Christian fornicator. There is most certainly no such thing as a Christian abortionist! This doctor is sick, mentally-disturbed, and I would say, under a massive delusion created by Satan. 

May the Lord prick this man's conscious and reveal to him the real Truth and the error of his ways!

Matthew 19:25-26: When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished, saying, “Who then can be saved?” But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Even though Jesus was speaking about the difficulty of rich men getting into heaven, I think His words could be used in any situation where a person is deemed too evil to be saved. Amen?

again, abortionists make more $$ than any other kind of doctor (I have heard) except brain surgeons

so yeh.. we see how hard it is for the rich to enter Heaven..

I doubt there are any abortionists who are not wealthy

• Thumbs Up 1

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

As has been stated so aptly before in many venues.....   we have indeed entered the twilight zone.

Romans 1 is in full bloom right before our eyes.