IGNORED

Suffering with transgender&homosexual thoughts?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

I have to confess that I am reticent to trust posts like the OP on the internet when they are someone's first post. I approach with caution but usually wait a while to see how the thread falls out. 

The fact that the OP has not responded yet is very telling.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  2

10 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

I have to confess that I am reticent to trust posts like the OP on the internet when they are someone's first post. I approach with caution but usually wait a while to see how the thread falls out. 

The fact that the OP has not responded yet is very telling.

Thanks for sharing this....I am rather new to forums and am still learning how to recognize trolls and robots.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, Heart2Soul said:

Thanks for sharing this....I am rather new to forums and am still learning how to recognize trolls and robots.

It is quite possible the OP was quite sincere, but to create an account, post such a detailed "plea for help", and then never respond to all the good advice is a big red flag for me. If the OP was someone we were talking with face to face, obviously it would be different. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  347
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

A lot of hurting people look for an outlet. They write a whole big thing to get it out, and once they shot their wad they feel better. They are mostly using forms like these to blow off steam. The fact that they disappear is not because they disagree with the advice. They have just gotten over it for the moment and have lost interest in following up. It is generally a waste of time to write a whole sermon for someone who does a drive-by.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Heart2Soul said:

Here is one thing you must learn. As heartbreaking as it is, some things are too big to solve on an Internet forum. This is a good place for general guidelines and high-level advice. This is not a place for psychotherapy on a deeply subconscious level. I myself wasted many a day trying to counsel people before I learned this. We cannot play therapist. These people ought to be given some encouragement and then sent in the direction of counseling or deliverance. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

17 minutes ago, pg4Him said:

Here is one thing you must learn. As heartbreaking as it is, some things are too big to solve on an Internet forum. This is a good place for general guidelines and high-level advice. This is not a place for psychotherapy on a deeply subconscious level. I myself wasted many a day trying to counsel people before I learned this. We cannot play therapist. These people ought to be given some encouragement and then sent in the direction of counseling or deliverance. 

Yes, I am learning this very quickly.....when I joined a Christian forum I was in desperate need of Godly counsel and Christian fellowship during some very difficult trials i was going through. As for me, I prayed for the Holy Spirit to lead the right people to me, and he did. And Praise God i am now back on the right track and it was due to the words of encouragement and words of wisdom and Godly counsel which brought the right words spoken at the right time that brought healing and deliverance....(and of course praying and seeking Him on my own and getting back to reading His Word). So when I would see others coming here for the same reason I was eager to help them as I was helped.....didn't work out as well......and on top of that the posts from other members that condemned rather than encourage was countering any advice I could give.

14 minutes ago, Heart2Soul said:

Yes, I am learning this very quickly.....when I joined a Christian forum I was in desperate need of Godly counsel and Christian fellowship during some very difficult trials i was going through. As for me, I prayed for the Holy Spirit to lead the right people to me, and he did. And Praise God i am now back on the right track and it was due to the words of encouragement and words of wisdom and Godly counsel which brought the right words spoken at the right time that brought healing and deliverance....(and of course praying and seeking Him on my own and getting back to reading His Word). So when I would see others coming here for the same reason I was eager to help them as I was helped.....didn't work out as well......and on top of that the posts from other members that condemned rather than encourage was countering any advice I could give.

You were desperate enough to start changing. That is the difference. Not every cry for help is joined by the motivation to get up and change. People tend to say they need help at least three times before they actively search for help. Generally speaking, the more raw pain you see in their post, the less likely they are to be strong enough to change.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

On 4/19/2018 at 12:15 PM, pg4Him said:

A lot of hurting people look for an outlet. They write a whole big thing to get it out, and once they shot their wad they feel better. They are mostly using forms like these to blow off steam. The fact that they disappear is not because they disagree with the advice. They have just gotten over it for the moment and have lost interest in following up. It is generally a waste of time to write a whole sermon for someone who does a drive-by.

Dont forget that even though they might not come back there are others that might have same issue and read the replys.So not a waste if that happens.Agape

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• 9 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  71
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

just though id up date this thread  am back dressing as a women and am now opening my heart and soul to Jesus 

i havent been around some personal things going on at the moment am happy to be back here 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Whenever Jesus calls a man,  He calls him to die.  (be crucified with Christ, as written in NT) .

The New Creation after that,  rising out of the water of immersion in Jesus Name,   is free from sin, from the power of sin, the power of the devil, the power of society, and from the power of the flesh,  according to Yahweh's(God's) Word.   That does not mean they actually learn and live this way - many (most) do not - "for lack of knowledge,  My People Perish" instead.