IGNORED

Commendation or condemnation?

Guest BacKaran

Guest BacKaran

This is something I learned in a great expository sermon by my elder, Ryan Habenna of Conquering King Fellowship.

I asked, if I’m saved then why am I judged again after I die? As a former Roman Catholic my question was not answered.

Born again sinners are born twice, physically and spiritually and when a saved souls die once we will be given rewards aka commendations from Jesus. We are compelled by Christ to do good works. Thus we will recieve rewards as written in the Bible and we will give them all back to Jesus at His feet for gratitude that He loved us, took our sins and gave us salvation.

Unsaved Sinners die twice and will be judged on their “good works” which are filthy rags before a Holy God, and because they didnt choose God, they will die forever in condemnation in hell. Good works never saves anyone. 

I meditate on this awesome Truth because I was confused for sooo long!
I hope others will treasure Jesus as much as I do!Amen.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,058
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  5

‘There is therefore now no condemnation 
to them which are in Christ Jesus, 
who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus 
hath made me free from the law of sin and death.’

(Rom 8:1-2)  

Praise God!  This is true!  

* What a blessed position we are in, in Christ Jesus, aren't we?  

In Christ Jesus
our risen and glorified
Saviour, Lord and Head.
Chris

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,800
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

As with all things this has deep significance in walking in the light as He is in the light. When taking the verse
Rom 8:1-3
8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
KJV

because we as children of God cannot maintain a walk of s/Spirit all the time and fail in our utilization of the source of love within the judgment seat of Our Lord is like a fire removing all things of first created instance relied upon in s/Spiritual matters... all of this hinges on The Holiness of Our Lord! 
faith eternal state.jpg