GandalfTheWise

Who are you? Really?

On 4/11/2018 at 11:35 AM, GandalfTheWise said:

Question Set 1

WATER: What is your favorite kind of water in nature? and why?

ANIMAL: What is you favorite kind of wild animal?  and why?

PLACE: What place on earth would you like to go see?  and why?

HOLIDAY: What is your favorite holiday? and why?

AWESOMENESS: What is the coolest or most awesome thing that you seen?  and why?

Water: I like the sound of streams and brooks and watching the water flow.

Animal: Do dragons count? I think it would be so cool to ride one. If not, I also love pandas. They are so cute!

Place: Go see or actually do things at? If I'm only looking, I would want to see the places where Jesus walked. Otherwise I would go to Japan and gorge myself on sushi!

Holiday: Definitely Thanksgiving. For the wonderful fellowship and food!

Awesomeness: Hmm . . .  This one's hard. Probably fire. I just love . . . it. What can I say? I'm a pyro.

• Thumbs Up 2

Water: The kind that falls from the sky as rain, or stays up in the sky as fog or mist, or falls as snow. It's refreshing. Rain gives the plants a drink.  Snow covers over everything and makes everything one. I like the sound of rain. I like the peaceful sound when it's snowing. I like lakes and streams where animals come to drink. There are a lot of spiritual lessons in that, and in watching the rain and snow. 

Animal: My favorite animals is all the things that fly. 

Place: Wherever Galacia is and Israel because those are where my family is from. Also Israel, to put my feet on the Bible lands. I'd like to put my feet in the Israel soil, and touch the old Jerusalem wall, and grill fish on the shore of Galilee, and sit in the garden of Gethsemane. 

Holiday: I always liked Halloween but not in a spiritual way. Just that I could put on a mask and be someone else for one night. I could take a vacation from myself. 

Awesomeness:  I see God working in the world through pain and suffering. I see neighbors don't speak to one another, and then all of a sudden there's an earthquake or a tornado or a hurricane, and then everyone comes out of the woodwork and you get to see people's hearts. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Question Set 1

Hello friends, my favorite kind of water in nature is waterfalls! They're always right where you need them on a long hike through the wilderness, tucked away like God hid them there just for me. I guess my favorite kind of wild animal is a lion. Maybe not considered the best friend of Christians throughout the ages, but none the less majestic and mighty. I think it's funny how the male lion naps in the sun while the female goes out hunting. Lions are the first animal I'd like to see when i get to heaven. I also like turtles.

I'd like to take my family and live on a tropical island for a few years, no one else but us, no phones, no tv, no media, no traffic. Just the bare essentials and the word of God. 

My favorite holiday is Christmas because there's so much more joy, and everything lit up to bring glory to the One and Only. 

The most awesome thing I've seen is God slowly but surely change a person from the inside out, and you know it's not them doing it but God, and then you get hope that maybe he'll change you too. 

• Thumbs Up 1