• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,367
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/30/1944

Luke 6:7-8 "And the scribes and Pharisees watched him, whether he would heal on the sabbath day; that they might find an accusation against him. But he knew their thoughts, and said to the man which had the withered hand, 'Rise up, and stand forth in the midst.' And he arose and stood forth."

In response to healing on the Sabbath,  Jesus says “rise up”.   
Rise up is the root word for RESURRECTION.  We need to get up higher than our current perception.  We need to come to a place where we are looking at things from a more inspired view- point.  Resurrection is a life on a brand new dimension.  It does not matter what my current reality is.  It simply becomes the occasion for God’s power to be manifested in the midst of impossibility.  Jesus tells me to rise up!  We hear His voice and the promises He gives us in scriptures.

Matthew 10:7,8  -  "And as you go, preach, saying, 'The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.' Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons.  Freely you have received, freely give."

"As you go, preach!"  God calls every believer to preach the Gospel with power.  God will give us a VISION of His PURPOSE for us, commission us, and release us to fulfill it (our DESTINY).
He's giving us boldness to cast out every hindrance to breakthrough, to restore those DREAMS AND VISIONS of long ago that we thought were lost. 

We develop new strength to run the race ahead. We seek Him like never before, and all things are attracted to us. We leap forward and find ourselves moving in the perfect will of God! 
Psalm 18:28-29 says, “For You will light my lamp; the Lord My God will enlighten my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop; by my God I can leap over a wall.” 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

13 hours ago, Not me said:

Thank you so very much. It’s always nice to get a confirmation of the things of God. 

Much love in Christ,Not me. 

Brother, I think that is God breathed wisdom. Thank you for sharing that.

Blessings,

Gideon

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,184
  • Content Per Day:  1.44

7 hours ago, Gideon said:

Brother, I think that is God breathed wisdom. Thank you for sharing that.

Blessings,

Gideon

Your encouragement is a treasure to me Gideon. 

Like you mentioned in a note “till we all come to the unity of the faith”. Those words are so true. Blessed will be the day the Body of Christ “in total” comes to the understanding of what it’s going to take to make that manifest.  Which is “dying to self.” For self is the great “divider”,  self is the maker of “opinion”, till it is done away with,  by a recognizing, (by experience), what it means to “reckon ones self dead, but alive unto God ” the truth, that all unrighteousness is a elevation of self, will be unknown. For the “unity of the faith in the bond of peace” will happen one second after.   Blessed is the day when it is seen. 

Much love in Christ, Not me

Edited by Not me

• Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

24 minutes ago, Not me said:

Your encouragement is a treasure to me Gideon. 

Like you mentioned in a note “till we all come to the unity of the faith”. Those words are so true. Blessed will be the day the Body of Christ “in total” comes to the understanding of what it’s going to take to make that manifest.  Which is “dying to self.” For self is the great “divider”,  self is the maker of “opinion”, till it is done away with,  by a recognizing, (by experience), what it means to “reckon ones self dead, but alive unto God ” the truth, that all unrighteousness is a elevation of self, will be unknown. For the “unity of the faith in the bond of peace” will happen one second after.   Blessed is the day when it is seen. 

You have no idea how much your encouraging and grace filled words bless me. A shaking approaches on the horizon. It will awaken us to the reality of how much we need to be able to truly ‘put off’ our old natures by faith. Letting the old man live is like having a deadly bee inside our armor with us. Let that picture sink in for a minute, lol.

If a part of us inside is a traitor to  the cause of Christ, it is time to drive him from the camp, and there is but one way. A line-drawn-in-the-sand act of faith declaring to any and all who will listen that we are NOW light in the Lord and that it is this truth that allows us to actually walk as children of light. 

Self cannot.... will not.... crucify self. If we choose to attack the bad fruit it grows, it becomes a never ending and unwinnable  battle. As you clearly stated, reckoning oneself as dead is the path God has given us to make us transformed from the overcome to the overcomers. 

It sounds terribly hard, but it is not. The hard part is being convinced we need such a miracle! It is simply disassociating with the lie of who we have been told we are. We do not slowly change from old natured to new natured children of God. We have been made new already! It is a done deal.

Time to clothe ourselves with Jesus Himself. Put the on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh (to exist)! And when we do, to our joy and amazement, we find that the rest of God is very, very real and the joy of the Lord really is what makes us strong, strong enough to say no to Satan every time! 

Thanks, dear brother. You are precious to me.

Gideon

Edited by Gideon

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

21 hours ago, Yowm said:

Yes, we are to cease from our works (as far as attempting to earn it) and rest (Sabbath) in Him (His Works).

Now, and that is what I am doing :)

Resting and trusting  in the finished work of Jesus Christ.

Therefore you do not lack any spiritual gift as you eagerly await the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ. 8He will sustain you to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord JesusChrist. 9God, who has called you into fellowship with His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.…1 Cor.1:7-8 

Thank you Lord!

13 hours ago, Gideon said:

You have no idea how much your encouraging and grace filled words bless me. A shaking approaches on the horizon. It will awaken us to the reality of how much we need to be able to truly ‘put off’ our old natures by faith. Letting the old man live is like having a deadly bee inside our armor with us. Let that picture sink in for a minute, lol.

If a part of us inside is a traitor to  the cause of Christ, it is time to drive him from the camp, and there is but one way. A line-drawn-in-the-sand act of faith declaring to any and all who will listen that we are NOW light in the Lord and that it is this truth that allows us to actually walk as children of light. 

Self cannot.... will not.... crucify self. If we choose to attack the bad fruit it grows, it becomes a never ending and unwinnable  battle. As you clearly stated, reckoning oneself as dead is the path God has given us to make us transformed from the overcome to the overcomers. 

It sounds terribly hard, but it is not. The hard part is being convinced we need such a miracle! It is simply disassociating with the lie of who we have been told we are. We do not slowly change from old natured to new natured children of God. We have been made new already! It is a done deal.

Time to clothe ourselves with Jesus Himself. Put the on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh (to exist)! And when we do, to our joy and amazement, we find that the rest of God is very, very real and the joy of the Lord really is what makes us strong, strong enough to say no to Satan every time! 

Thanks, dear brother. You are precious to me.

Gideon

I started to stay “you have no idea” but I’m quite sure to do. It such a blessing to be able to taste someone’s relationship with Christ, in their posts. Your not the only one, but it’s most definitely a pleasure.

These truths aren’t easily learned. Look at what you had to go through to get to place where you could/would “hear” it. I myself went through “self” imposed hell but I didn’t know it it the time. I don’t like to think back to the “old man”.  Praise God scripture says to; 

Philippians 3:13 (KJV)

~~~~~~forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

So I make a point of always keeping my eyes on Jesus, come what may. Righteousness is what God loves, so righteousness is what’s sought after, in all I think, do, say, dream, hope, desire. (knowing that righteousness is “that which is free from all disorder,” mark this definition, for something is most definitely here )

Knowing that something other than this, is something less than this. Oh the blessing of having ceased from your own works and entered in the rest of God. He most certainly is “ a will to All goodness” bless Him in all things. 

Edited by Not me

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

Yes, the new birth is instant but the growing takes time. There is no such thing as 'instant maturity'.

I know I’m a wall hanging , but I had to agree with you. The desire for it, allowed to grow, will in time,  will produce fruit. 

(Had to chime in.) 

Edited by Not me

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/11/2018 at 11:42 PM, Not me said:

I have thought, concerning the Ten Commandments. Jesus did expounded on a couple of them. Brought forth the true intent of two of them, i.e. “not committing adultery.” Bringing forth the truth  that even to “look with lust” is committing adultery. And again bringing forth the truth about “being angry with your brother” how that it itself is sin. Have thought, that if He had continued to expound on the rest of the commandments. When He got to the “Sabbath day” commandment, He  might say “the Sabbath was made for man, that he might rest from the works of his hand and enter into the rest of God”

Could it be that those that have trusted Christ for salvation and ceased from their own works,  have entered in the rest of God. Are thereby keeping the Sabbath every day of their life’s?

A question I have pondered, so I thought I toss it out. 

1 Timothy 2 says there is a need for prayers/intercessions for overall/all-embracing sanctification/salvation in the One Who is really the true Lord God

Blessings