• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

1 minute ago, Mishael said:

Welcome, I was Muslim myself, however after doing much reading it's clear Islam hasn't no ground when compared to Christianity or even Zoroastrianism. 

Oh. ex muslim?

I hope you don't live in a muslim country.

We both know the penalty for apostasy.

InfidelFrntMock03-e1469334984676.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

18 minutes ago, KiwiChristian said:

Oh. ex muslim?

I hope you don't live in a muslim country.

We both know the penalty for apostasy.

InfidelFrntMock03-e1469334984676.jpg

I don't care.

Matthew 10:28

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

On 4/19/2018 at 10:44 PM, Jayne said:

God told you that He had to grow?  That he had to be born and grow and then be able to create?  Jesus said that?

I shall have to part ways here.  I see that you and I are too far separated for you to understand me.

I pray that you will come to know the truth of God and the truth of his word.  I sincerely mean that.

why hasn't God created us directly in Paradise from where we can't fall at all?!, but you know we have been born in this world under the conditions of "sin" and "death", which indicates that God had to reach the point of defeating the (manifestation(s) of the) "darkness" - so we can't say that there was no need for God to grow, even if we forget about God having had to grow in the beginning before He started to create, which is a fact, because why did God (have to) create everything 5-6 millennia ago?!, why hasn't He done it since zillions of years ago?!

Blessings

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

9 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

This is the KINGDOM of God, i.e the church, us, not God. God does not grow nor does He need to. He has existed forever in full maturity in the Spirit. And the last line doesnt refer to angels it refers to demons. Read the parable of the sower and the crows. Demons that will always be around to attempt to snatch the Word from men's hearts

there must be some beginning, mustn't there?! - after all, there is speech about beginning in many biblical verses such as Genesis 1:1, John 1:1-2, Revelation 22:13, etc.

so, what happened in the very beginning?!, what had happened before the beginning?!, was it His first time to create everything 5-6 millennia ago?!, what if God had to create everything many times during the infinite time before the moment mentioned in Genesis 1:1?!, if He created everything countless times since beginninglessness of time, why did He have to?!, will He have to create everything over and over again in the coming infinity of time?!

if there was a beginning, then there must also be an end, and if there is a beginning and end, there must also be a middle, but mustn't there also be some transition between the end and the next beginning, albeit short?!.....

isn't there an eternal cycle and even an eternal circle?!, if so, then why?! - is it possible that the true God turn out to be evil?, i don't think so, because He would be sinful and even the greatest sinner if He was evil - after all, He is the system Administrator of the whole infinite universe

so there must be some reasonable explanation for these things, and without boasting about myself i can say i find it even in the biblical scriptures

Blessings

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

On 4/20/2018 at 8:01 PM, Mishael said:

I don't care.

Matthew 10:28

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

AMEN!

"The LORD is for me, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me? "

• Praise God! 1

Guest shiloh357
11 hours ago, ytLiJC said:

there must be some beginning, mustn't there?! - after all, there is speech about beginning in many biblical verses such as Genesis 1:1, John 1:1-2, Revelation 22:13, etc.

so, what happened in the very beginning?!, what had happened before the beginning?!, was it His first time to create everything 5-6 millennia ago?!, what if God had to create everything many times during the infinite time before the moment mentioned in Genesis 1:1?!, if He created everything countless times since beginninglessness of time, why did He have to?!, will He have to create everything over and over again in the coming infinity of time?!

if there was a beginning, then there must also be an end, and if there is a beginning and end, there must also be a middle, but mustn't there also be some transition between the end and the next beginning, albeit short?!.....

isn't there an eternal cycle and even an eternal circle?!, if so, then why?! - is it possible that the true God turn out to be evil?, i don't think so, because He would be sinful and even the greatest sinner if He was evil - after all, He is the system Administrator of the whole infinite universe

so there must be some reasonable explanation for these things, and without boasting about myself i can say i find it even in the biblical scriptures

Blessings

That is completely pagan.   God has no beginning and no end.  God did not "grow up."    It is pagan garbage like that that proves why we need to read our Bible's regularly.  It is so we can spot false teaching and blasphemy from people like you.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

14 hours ago, ytLiJC said:

Blessings

The eternal God has no beginning. He has always existed. What did He do before Creation? We do not know. It is something not meant for us to know this side of heaven for whatever reason though when we are with Him we shall know.

There is no beginning and no ending with God. And no "next beginning".  When you talk about an eternal cycle or eternal circle, that is something that comes out of hinduism, not of the bible. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

14 hours ago, ytLiJC said:

Blessings

If I'm reading this and understanding this as intended, here is how I would re-word what was being asked in order to answer this.

1. Is the beginning (and eventual end and the path taken to get there) of this world unique?  Or is it one of many?  Or is it one in a long line of them?

2. Is God transcendent and outside of the world, or is He subject to time in some manner?  Or in other words, is God the ultimate basis of being or is there some basis of existence that God is subject to?

With regard to 2, I would say God is transcendent and not subject to time as is creation.  God is the basis of all existence and not subject to the limitations that finite beings are.  There is no need for God to develop or change as He is self-existent.  A "God" that is subject to time and change would speak of some power or level of existence beyond "God".   To my understanding, this is similar to the view of God held by LDS groups as well as many eastern religions that believe in "Gods" that are subject to the similar rules and limitations of existence as humans.  I think that question 2 is really about whether God is self-existent or if He is subject to a higher level of existence that He is part of.

To talk about what God was doing "before" the beginning of this world is to say that God is subject to time in the same way we are.  I think it's somewhat better to ask something "what is God doing outside of the space/time world we live in?" and the answer I would give is something like "the same as He always does."   To say that His creation sees Him differently through our time-based eyes as we travel through time is a very different thing than saying God Himself is changing.  The bottom line is that our very language is rooted in communicating about our time-based world.  Our language falls short at describing eternity and transcendence.

With regard to 1, it is possible to speculate about what may have happened before or after this earth or in different space/time creations separate from ours.   However, the time and development of the world we are in seems to be a "linear" one having a beginning, in-process time, and end.   Unless one has a view (such as LDS or some eastern religions) of our souls passing across various realms and worlds in some manner, the point is largely a moot one.  The Bible speaks of God's revelation to us in this world about this world and the new earth that will replace it.  I am extremely hesitant to seriously consider anyone who claims to have a revelation from God about other worlds and universes outside this one.   Scripturally speaking, God's revelation has been primarily about revealing Himself to His creation, not about answering every question we have about everything in this world or others.  The main thing that is of importance is that the Almighty Creator wants to have a relationship with His creation.

There's nothing being said in these posts that hasn't been said and asked before in some form or another.  I understand asking questions and wondering "what if" and "why" scenarios and speculation.  I've pondered similar questions at various times.   Some Christians are more open to asking questions than others and are simply more curious.   However, at some point, the bottom line is that we are living in the world we are living in.  Ultimately, our existence is about becoming who God created us and intends us to be in this world and the new earth eternally.  I'm a physicist so I've spent a career postulating hypothetical situations and analyzing them.  At times it's a fun diversion to consider such things and can give one practice at analysis of things, but at some point, I need to return to analyzing the real world.