IGNORED

Corruption of the Bible

Guest shiloh357
9 minutes ago, ytLiJC said:

it is enough for us to know that reading the Bible daily without understanding it properly may easily incite misunderstanding and misinterpretation of Scripture as well as involvement in the deeds of spiritual lawlessness, including because it is written that lesser part of the religious worshipers will be saved by grace, the rest of them may have to practice the faith more carefully and thoroughly (Isaiah 10:22-23, Romans 9:27-28)

History shows that it is the people who don't spend any time reading the Bible on a regular basis are the ones who  lack understanding and mishandle it. 

i think you seem too hasty calling testimonies ungodly - better be careful not to blaspheme God

I am not talking about testimonies.  I am talking about some of your hateful, arrogant responses to me that were deleted.  Those were ungodly and calling them ungodly is not blaspheming God.

let's say i could think i would go to live indefinitely in Paradise without taking into consideration the possibility that for some reason there can be no indefinitely lasting life in Paradise for any soul - would God change His mind only because i believed in delusion?!, but if i was reasonable enough to think and act righteously by working for overall/all-embracing salvation in Him, He would praise me for acting wisely conforming with the truth such as it is (John 9:1-7)

if you are not sure what kind of spirit works in your neighbor, cohabitant or brother, why must you be hasty calling them ungodly?!

Blessings

Are you saying that Heaven is not eternal?

What do you mean by "working for overall/all-embracing salvation in Him?"  Are you working for salvation?

I said that some of your posts were ungodly.  And yes, those posts were not of the Holy Spirit.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/17/2018 at 10:25 AM, shiloh357 said:

History shows that it is the people who don't spend any time reading the Bible on a regular basis are the ones who  lack understanding and mishandle it.

what if you read the Bible systematically but don't save people needing salvation?! - there have been people who never read the Bible but did good to many of their neighbors/cohabitants without causing evil to any person - i don't think you are worthier than them given your inefficiency as to salvation for humans/neighbors/cohabitants

I am not talking about testimonies.  I am talking about some of your hateful, arrogant responses to me that were deleted.  Those were ungodly and calling them ungodly is not blaspheming God.

you are arrogant - i tell you that it doesn't pay to waste our time persecuting one another when there are zillions of humans and souls suffering from all kinds of evil and needing salvation and when others will do to us what we do to them (at least in future eternities), you continue to fight against me as if i have attacked you

Are you saying that Heaven is not eternal?

What do you mean by "working for overall/all-embracing salvation in Him?"  Are you working for salvation?

I said that some of your posts were ungodly.  And yes, those posts were not of the Holy Spirit.

don't you know that it is written "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth"?! - i thought you at least read the Bible and know what is written there

Jesus and His true disciples had worked for overall/all-embracing salvation - it seems as if you never read the Gospels

you are the one who is not of the Holy Spirit if you oppose the truth of God

Blessings

Guest shiloh357
10 hours ago, ytLiJC said:

what if you read the Bible systematically but don't save people needing salvation?! - there have been people who never read the Bible but did good to many of their neighbors/cohabitants without causing evil to any person - i don't think you are worthier than them given your inefficiency as to salvation for humans/neighbors/cohabitants

Why does it have to be either/or?   Why do you think that reading the Bible every day mean that someone can't bring the message of salvation to someone else.   It is usually those who read the Bible  regularly, that know what it says, who are the most competent to give the Gospel to someone else.

you are arrogant - i tell you that it doesn't pay to waste our time persecuting one another when there are zillions of humans and souls suffering from all kinds of evil and needing salvation and when others will do to us what we do to them (at least in future eternities), you continue to fight against me as if i have attacked you

No, the arrogance is on you.  And the only reason you and I are having this exchange is because you picked the fight with your ungodly hatred  of the Bible and trying to tell people they should not read it.  That is really demonic and anti-Christian advice that I hope everyone else rejects, as you provide nothing here but ungodly counsel.   

And you are not being "persectuted."   You are being corrected.

don't you know that it is written "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth"?! - i thought you at least read the Bible and know what is written there

Jesus and His true disciples had worked for overall/all-embracing salvation - it seems as if you never read the Gospels

you are the one who is not of the Holy Spirit if you oppose the truth of God

Blessings

I don't oppose the Gospel. I oppose your false teachings.

Edited by shiloh357

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

On 4/12/2018 at 10:07 PM, OneGodBeliever said:

OK fair enough. I cannot say about other versions since verses are removed which u already agree to corruption in them. We can continue to my second claim books removed. Below 14 books are part of bible originally but were removed by the Vatican. My question is you claim KJV as word of God but it does not contain below books which are actually part of bible:

• 1 Esdras
  • 2 Esdras
  • Tobit
  • Judith
  • The rest of Esther
  • The Wisdom of Solomon
  • Ecclesiasticus
  • Baruch with the epistle Jeremiah
  • The Songs of the 3 Holy children
  • The history of Susana
  • bel and the dragon
  • The prayer for Manasses
  • 1 Maccabees
  • 2 Maccabees

Thank you, my friend.

can you please PROVE these books were part of the Bible.

What you have posted is what the CATHOLIC organisation chose as THEIR Bible.

They did NOT decide WHAT the Bible was.

Now, show me a corruption in the King James please.

Please PROVE these books are Scripture.

On 4/12/2018 at 10:58 PM, Debp said:

The above books must be the Catholic Apocrypha.    Christian scholars do not accept the Apocrypha as the inspired, authoritive word of God.  They contain errors and contradictions to what the Bible teaches. 

The New Testament quotes the Old Testament hundreds of times....but the New Testament never quotes the Apocrypha.

Again, we see muslims who have no idea about Christianity.

On 4/12/2018 at 11:45 PM, Mishael said:

The number of books depends on wheather to include the apocrypha or not, it never effects the actual theology of Christianity or the basic meaning of the Bible.

Yes, it DOES affect theology considering the books teach anti Christian beliefs.

• Loved it! 1

On 4/12/2018 at 11:51 PM, OneGodBeliever said:

Do you have gospel of Jesus? Not gospel according to Matthew, Luke, John etc!

Yes, we do. Do you actually KNOW what the Bible is?

The Bible is not a book but a collection of 66 seperate books, written over a span of 1600 years across 3 continents, by over 40 writers inspired by God in 3 languages yet it has ONE primary theme ( The Glory of God and salvation of mankind ) and zero errors or contradictions.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/16/2018 at 5:28 PM, Sojourner414 said:

1A) That was a previous post; my next post after that was in general.  You really do come across as thinking everything is about you, now don't you?

1B) Then according to your own logic, you would not be able to quote any Scripture, and whatever you heard "in your mind "would be suspect. That said, we do have records of how Scripture was canonized; Moses presented the first five books of the Bible to the Israelite priesthood (Deuteronomy 31:9 records this). Later, it was the company of prophets who canonized additional books ( I Sam. 10:5, 10; 19:20 ). Flavius Josephus wrote: “For we [the Jews] have not an innumerable multitude of books among us, disagreeing from and contradicting one another, [as the Greeks have,] but only twenty-two books, which contain the records of all the past times; which are justly believed to be divine” (Against Apion, Book I, Section VIII) . How we get 39 books is that several of the books we now count as separate were at one time combined. By A.D. 250 there was nearly universal agreement on the canon of Hebrew Scripture, so that is not seriously in question.

The NT canon is largely proven by the The Muratorian Canon included all of the New Testament books except Hebrews, James, and 3 John. In AD 363, the Council of Laodicea stated that only the Old Testament (along with one book of the Apocrypha) and 26 books of the New Testament (everything but Revelation) were canonical and to be read in the churches. The Council of Hippo (AD 393) and the Council of Carthage (AD 397) also affirmed the same 27 books as authoritative.

2) But that does NOT mean anyone owes it to you to obey you. Rather, you've tried to browbeat others here into submission to you, and no one owes you that. As for "love", we tried to explain to you where you erred, and instead you got upset and derisive. So no: no one here owes you a thing. All the care and patience that was due you was paid.

3) You cannot apply that to yourself; you are not inspired to write Scripture nor are you a spokesman for God. And I do indeed dispute you, because you are in error.

The catholic organisaton did NOT give us the Bible.

On 4/13/2018 at 12:25 AM, OneGodBeliever said:

No Christian scholar believes they were disciples but came hundreds of years later after Jesus.

Prove it.

WHO said it.

I have heard some muslim scholars say muhammad never made a night flight to Jerusalem.

Come on guys.

Lets get back on topic and stop giving muslims ammunition.

Corruption of/in the Bible.

Our muslim friend has made some assertions, but has yet ( i think ) to provide any EVIDENCE.

Edited by KiwiChristian