• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

45 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Brother, I am not saying flat out that you are in error in what you say. However, if we  are not praying earnestly that God wakes both those in the church and those in the world up to the dangers of where they now stand,  we ought to be ashamed. 

We are told that the fervent prayers of a righteous man avails much. We are also told that a double minded man should not think God will answer his prayers at all. 

There is a wide swath of Christians who have been misled into thinking that a little sin, even willful ones, are unavoidable because we are only human. Lest we forget, judgment will begin at the house of God, not in the bars and brothers. The Word of God is clear as to the standard God wants for all His children. 

“Let all who name the name of the Lord depart from iniquity.”

and 

“Awake to righteousness and sin not.”

If we simply do not know how to walk in this place, let us not hide behind our unbelief and logic. Let us cry out to God to cause us, as He has promised, to will AND to do of His good pleasure. A man who thinks his  positional righteousness is enough so he need not be concerned about actually seeking God’s face to see that righteousness manifested in their daily lives is in deep danger. Many of these are the elect of God who are true sheep but who have wandered into bad pastures following the shepherds over them, trusting that they are men of God. They need to be awakened to the truth, and to the fact God will keep us from evil if we seek Him for it as if our eternity depends on it. Because it does. 

Likewise, many in the world who are currently lost will end up being those in the highways and byways who are broken, lame, and blind. This has not yet happened..... but they will be a large part of the final harvest. Our work is not done. It is just beginning. 

If we have no heart for these lost and/or poorly instructed souls, and simply we are simply content that we have ours secured so ‘come on Lord, take us home’, we do not yet have the mind of Christ on the matter. It may  be time we get alone with God to see where Hos heart is.

Whether or not I am right, or you are right as to a final awakening, I know what the right mindset is. It shouldseeing the need for deep intercessory prayer that His Spirit WILL move in a mighty way and rescue as many as possible.  It is to lovingly but fervently urge them to full repentance and full faith. I hope we are in agreement with this.

Blessings, 

Gideon

I was specifically talking about those who are believing what I said above.  

I have by grace been sounding the alarm to wake up now .   But their are those here, and they know who they are , that believe things way out of order.

WHEN JESUS returns it will be to destroy the wicked .   their is no end time second coming where in SPIRIT he returns and masses are woken up.

ITS NOW , we either receive him now ,  or cry like children wailing when HE DOES return.    His

first coming was His coming to earth in the flesh to live and fulfill the law  , to pay the price of our sins  and He sends his comforter the spirit

to all who believe him.   HIS second coming is not some big end time awakening ,     as some here seem to be predluding to .

Now the church is not to lie one to another .   What do YOU believe paul means when he speaks of in thessaonains that at the sound of the trumpet

we who are alive and have remained shall be caught up with those who sleep already.   What do YOU believe that means.

You ducked and dodged what I was talking about and tried to make it seem as though I at some kind of fault for warning out agasint what I did warn out against .

That is crafty Gideon,  I hand that to you,   but I don't think it tricked anyone else .    We should be praying for souls to come to Christ and we should

BE correcting NOW .    Paul , Christ and others NEVER spoke of an end time awakening Gideon.    The fact is , THEY SPOKE of the OPPOSITE of that .

I do know that through the chastisments sure some will wake up and those who are will increase in the faith .   

Paul and others never approached the church the way some of you all are .   It was REPENT ASAP or risk it all , not some big end time awakening .

You may not realize this ,  but how you all speak ,  will only strengthen the hands of the unity move .    As many will believe THIS IS the awakening

so many told of,    everyone is gathering ,  look they love each other and do good works ,  BUT ITS FALSE Gideon.    You cannot feed the monsters of these pulpits .

THEY will preach a holiness all right ,   but it will be a good works unity holiness based on a messed up love version .   You aer feeding the weapon and realize this not .

STOP ,   and just exhort NOW the dire need for repentance .    You all teach errors in that you keep saying WE DONT HAVE things YET , but will.

NO ,  if we have the SPIRIT then we have ALL WE NEEED RIGHT NOW .    you are in big time error preaching otherwise .

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

So explain what you believe this to mean.

man its so quiet I could hear a rat squeak out a phart .     Someone needs to come and splain themselves .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I was specifically talking about those who are believing what I said above.  

I have by grace been sounding the alarm to wake up now .   But their are those here, and they know who they are , that believe things way out of order.

WHEN JESUS returns it will be to destroy the wicked .   their is no end time second coming where in SPIRIT he returns and masses are woken up.

ITS NOW , we either receive him now ,  or cry like children wailing when HE DOES return.    His

first coming was His coming to earth in the flesh to live and fulfill the law  , to pay the price of our sins  and He sends his comforter the spirit

to all who believe him.   HIS second coming is not some big end time awakening ,     as some here seem to be predluding to .

Now the church is not to lie one to another .   What do YOU believe paul means when he speaks of in thessaonains that at the sound of the trumpet

we who are alive and have remained shall be caught up with those who sleep already.   What do YOU believe that means.

You ducked and dodged what I was talking about and tried to make it seem as though I at some kind of fault for warning out agasint what I did warn out against .

That is crafty Gideon,  I hand that to you,   but I don't think it tricked anyone else .    We should be praying for souls to come to Christ and we should

BE correcting NOW .    Paul , Christ and others NEVER spoke of an end time awakening Gideon.    The fact is , THEY SPOKE of the OPPOSITE of that .

I do know that through the chastisments sure some will wake up and those who are will increase in the faith .   

Paul and others never approached the church the way some of you all are .   It was REPENT ASAP or risk it all , not some big end time awakening .

You may not realize this ,  but how you all speak ,  will only strengthen the hands of the unity move .    As many will believe THIS IS the awakening

so many told of,    everyone is gathering ,  look they love each other and do good works ,  BUT ITS FALSE Gideon.    You cannot feed the monsters of these pulpits .

THEY will preach a holiness all right ,   but it will be a good works unity holiness based on a messed up love version .   You aer feeding the weapon and realize this not .

STOP ,   and just exhort NOW the dire need for repentance .    You all teach errors in that you keep saying WE DONT HAVE things YET , but will.

NO ,  if we have the SPIRIT then we have ALL WE NEEED RIGHT NOW .    you are in big time error preaching otherwise .

Do you think we have given true sheep real instruction in how to actually walk in victory other than to tell them “Try harder, for if you really wanted it badly enough, you would stop.” Paul tried hard, only to find that the things he longed to do,  he could not do, and the thing he wanted to avoid, he simply did not know how.

Rhey have been led into pastures that can not support life and do not know how to get back to the truth. You have great zeal, and that is a good thing, if it is tempered with a soft heart. 

Despite what I have plainly said, you seem bent on lumping me in with others who indeed are walking in error,  simply because I believe in an end time awakening, with saints lighting their lamps and finding the ability to actually obey Him with all their hearts.... and like it. 

We have failed in teaching the sheep, and why? We ourselves have not known any other way than lots of effort. This was the path of the Pharisees. And if we have rejected that path, we have drifted to the other side of the coin, and made grace a license to sin with no consequences, all because of a sinner’s prayer sailed years ago. 

You are quick to say you know there will be no awakening. There will be a ton of true believers saddened in Heaven if it is true because “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.”

You are impatient with any who disagree with you and quick to accuse if they do not agree with you. This is not love. This is zeal but not according to knowledge. It is the sons of thunder asking the Lord, “Do you want to call down fire from Heaven on them?”, when the heart of our savior was, till the end, “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.”

We have up til now failed to be the salt of the earth, and instead seem quite please that we are salt, even if we have lost our savour. We need to draw the lost in love, rather than threaten them if they do not see things we think will happen. 

I have been patient with your sharp and increasingly derogatory responses and by God’s grace will continue to do so, but I find it sad that despite my offering olive branches to you several  times, so that even if we disagree, we can as brothers walk in love,  your impatience comes to the surface and you want to accuse me as one who is leading people astray. 

I do not know how you will take this as it is between you and God but I pray in the future we can treat each other like brothers in the Lord. But if I am truthful, my feeling is that you do not think I am.  That is sad. 

Blessings, 

Gideon

Edited by Gideon

12 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Do you think we have given true sheep real instruction in how to actually walk in victory other than to tell them “Try harder, for if you really wanted it badly enough, you would stop.” Paul tried hard, only to find that the things he longed to do,  he could not do, and the thing he wanted to avoid, he simply did not know how.

Paul and others did .   if we follow that pattern BY the SPIRIT then we ALREADY ARE GIVING THEM instruction .   just cause most reject , don't mean

we have not been , just as all have been doing from the beginning.      THIER IS no new eye opening revelation coming that is just suddenly going to open the eyes of many.

ITS HERE now and it has been.   its just most reject it Gideon.     We are no less equipped than the early church was ,  same SPIRIT , same instruction

and the same result most reject .    Same pattern Gideon .   ya keep talking about some end time revelation

and I keep telling you THE revelation power has been here SINCE THE DAY OF PENTECOST .    SINCE THE DAY OF PENTECOST .
SINCE the day OF PENTECOST .   same LORD , same spirit , same instructions , same pattern , same power .    Not my fault that most reject ,

nor yours.   we in a massive falling away , we were told would get far worse nigh the end.  

Now its question time Gideon.

answer these questions .    

Do you believe that The second coming of Christ is this big end time awakening .

Do you believe that the resurrection JESUS spoke of about then shall many awake from the dead some to everlasting life and some to destruction

to mean this big end time awakening you say is coming .

Two questions for now ,  I would like a thorough explanation please .  

I know what it means,    I want to know what YOU think these two questions mean.    

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Paul and others did .   if we follow that pattern BY the SPIRIT then we ALREADY ARE GIVING THEM instruction .   just cause most reject , don't mean

we have not been , just as all have been doing from the beginning.      THIER IS no new eye opening revelation coming that is just suddenly going to open the eyes of many.

ITS HERE now and it has been.   its just most reject it Gideon.     We are no less equipped than the early church was ,  same SPIRIT , same instruction

and the same result most reject .    Same pattern Gideon .   ya keep talking about some end time revelation

and I keep telling you THE revelation power has been here SINCE THE DAY OF PENTECOST .    SINCE THE DAY OF PENTECOST .
SINCE the day OF PENTECOST .   same LORD , same spirit , same instructions , same pattern , same power .    Not my fault that most reject ,

nor yours.   we in a massive falling away , we were told would get far worse nigh the end.  

I will leave you to mull on your attitude. You may know the truth, maybe not, but your attitude is definitely not Christ-like.

Gideon

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

Now its question time Gideon.

answer these questions .    

Do you believe that The second coming of Christ is this big end time awakening .

Do you believe that the resurrection JESUS spoke of about then shall many awake from the dead some to everlasting life and some to destruction

to mean this big end time awakening you say is coming .

Two questions for now ,  I would like a thorough explanation please .  

I know what it means,    I want to know what YOU think these two questions mean.    

As I said, until you can act with patience and kindness, which is how Christ instructed us to treat one another, I will pass. Thanks. 

Gids

Just now, Gideon said:

As I said, until you can act with patience and kindness, which is how Christ instructed us to treat one another, I will pass. Thanks. 

Gids

Gideon I have been kind .     You just do not want to answer the questions .    WHY is that Gideon .

Just because one counters you does not mean they being mean .    I also believe that you , staying alive , not me and oseas ramos are connected .

as well as I think one other but I cannot remember their name .    Gideon you question us , are you being unkind or not Christ like just because you don't agree.

THEN me neither .  I am just asking questions  ,  that some just don't want to answer .   cause either way it will come out later

and if they say NO now ,   they know I will cut copy and paste their old responses .     See,  we just need to be HONEST about it all up front .

I have nothing to hide ,   I only ask ,  DO you all , are you all hiding some great revelation that you jus think we aint quite ready for .

Lay them cards all out on the table,  let them all be seen and let the TRUTH be all that remains .   everything gets tested .  as anyone should also test everything I say as well.

Lay them cards down .  answer questions . and ask questions ,  I will answer honestly in all things . 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Gideon I have been kind .     You just do not want to answer the questions .    WHY is that Gideon .

Just because one counters you does not mean they being mean .    I also believe that you , staying alive , not me and oseas ramos are connected .

as well as I think one other but I cannot remember their name .    Gideon you question us , are you being unkind or not Christ like just because you don't agree.

THEN me neither .  I am just asking questions  ,  that some just don't want to answer .   cause either way it will come out later

and if they say NO now ,   they know I will cut copy and paste their old responses .     See,  we just need to be HONEST about it all up front .

I have nothing to hide ,   I only ask ,  DO you all , are you all hiding some great revelation that you jus think we aint quite ready for .

Lay them cards all out on the table,  let them all be seen and let the TRUTH be all that remains .   everything gets tested .  as anyone should also test everything I say as well.

Lay them cards down .  answer questions . and ask questions ,  I will answer honestly in all things . 

Brother, I have nothing to hide as you seem to constantly want to elude to.  But our conversations have become pointless and you seem to want to argue and fight with words. I will pass on continuing with you. I think it will not accomplish anything except to bring dishonor to our Lord. Goodbye, my dear brother. 

Gideon