IGNORED

AMERICA: NEW ROME & BABYLON THE GREAT ("Come out of her, My people...")

LightShinesInTheDarkness

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

23 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Agreed .... and I think that Revelation 18:4 refers to the Lord's call for His own just before she is destroyed [Revelation]

This destruction will take place just at the beginning of the 70th week decreed for Israel [Revelation 14:7-8; 18:4; 18:7-21]

Over the last few years I've been trying to see the fullness or magnitude of events and keeping from thinking first of time line. It isn't easy because it's how we have been taught to approach prophecy. There is a time line but I believe it to be secondary to a more concurrent approach. These things have always gone on in some way. What has been will be and is. There is a time for the fullness of time to happen but what is more important is understanding the realities of our day and these things occurring but will occur. 

Jesus talked about the evil for today, or the trouble for today being sufficient. Don't be concerned about tomorrow. 

It's what's behind all these things that have been from the beginning. It's really been a big help in grasping a better perspective of a time line. And by extension taking a bit more time and patience with whoever may be next to me any given moment. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,015
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:33 AM, other one said:

if we are supposed to come out of her, pray tell where are we supposed to go?

In my case, I moved from Seattle to KY, almost ten years ago. But I see Babylon as a spiritual system more than a physical place.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Still Alive said:

In my case, I moved from Seattle to KY, almost ten years ago. But I see Babylon as a spiritual system more than a physical place.

Or . . . its both.  One spiritual, one natural.

16 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Or . . . its both.  One spiritual, one natural.

Actually, quite possible as well. I agree.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, Still Alive said:

doesn't God burn it in a day?     Not sure how he would do that?

11 hours ago, other one said:

doesn't God burn it in a day?     Not sure how he would do that?

I'm sorry, but I miss what you mean by that.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

You say it is spiritual it is my understanding that Babylon is destroyed by fire I don't know how something spiritual is destroyed by fire.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

Presuming for the sake of argument that America is Rev. 17's Babylon, then where on the earth is "the fortress/stronghold of Ephraim," wherein is "the glory of Jacob" that is to be punished by God in the Latter Days?  Isaiah 17 and 28; Gen. 49:1, 22-26

The description of Babylon's utter destruction, which thereafter "shall not be found any more" (Rev. 18:21) is nothing at all like the description of the brief punishment of Joseph's land, which thereafter shall be delivered.

Of course, some will also want to spiritualize away these specific prophecies about the Latter Day Joseph's land, I'm sure.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  207
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

The U.S is the whore of Babylon, and Babylon itself are the Pharisees that now occupy Israel, God calls the Israelites back to Israel when they come back to him, and we can only do this through Jesus Christ, therefor, who are these people that now occupy Israel? They are the Babylonian Pharisees that murdered Jesus Christ. They try to confound Christians and claim that they are the physical children of Abraham just as they tried to pull this trick on Jesus Christ himself in John 8:39,  when in fact God was not speaking about Abraham's descendants being a blood tie to him, but through faith in Christ the Messiah, as Galatians 3:7 proves.  

This is why this "Israel" sees nothing but war, now they are trying to stir up things with Iran, you see how God uses the nations as a cudgel just as he did in Ezekiel and Isaiah? Fake Israel has no confidence in their existence and they know that their time is short, false prophets, false messiahs, and here we have a false Israel which BLATANTLY denies that Jesus is Lord. 

The proof of this, additionally is the fact that America has been fighting fake Israel's wars since BEFORE fake Israel came into being, therefor from here we can take the scripture "Blessed are those that bless you, curse are those that curse you" considering how much the whore of Babylon (the U.S) has given to fake Israel (Babylon itself), we are EVERYTHING but blessed, we are cursed because we keep fighting for the pharisees that murdered Jesus Christ, and these pharisees have created a mythology to convince Christians that faith lives within their own blood, and that they are the chosen by blood, which is the EXACT trick they tried to play on Christ in John 8:39, while at the same time rejecting the messiah and calling Jesus a liar for Galatians 3:7.

The Pharisees cannot stand that there is hope for humanity through Jesus Christ. Christians are waging a very ancient war against the very ones that murdered our lord. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

On 4/14/2018 at 8:09 AM, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

The Babylon Checklist:

• America is the great importer and customer of the world. She buys all its goods, and other nations profit from and depend upon her business.  (Revelation 18:3, 11-14)
  • America has dominion over the kings of the earth economically, and perhaps militarily. (Revelation 17:18)
  • America is a multicultural nation, as Rome also was. (Revelation 17:15)
  • America bought slaves (the transatlantic slave trade)---and she still has them, in the form of secret slavery and sex slavery---just as Rome bought slaves. (Revelation 18:13)
  • America is wealthy, as Rome was. (Revelation 18:16,17)
  • America is a self-indulgent lover of pleasures, as Rome was. (Isaiah 47:8, Revelation 18:7)
  • All the nations of the world have drunk the wine of the passion of America’s sexual immorality, through her sexually immoral and perverted movies and music, which are exported to the nations of the world and enjoyed by them. (Jeremiah 51:7, Revelation 17:2, 18:3)
  • America is the mother of earth's abominations, via the influence of her movies and music, and her immoral pop-culture and values, which the nations of the world imbibe and emulate, corrupting themselves likewise. (Revelation 17:5)

Guys, I hate to sound contrarian here; there are certainly a number of similarities. But it's actually a reference to a city, not a nation. That city is Rome, which will become the head of denominational Christianity during the end-times, and return to killing the saints and prophets just as she did during the inquisition. The oath Jesuits take still contains wording to the effect that, if called upon, they must be willing and able to kill those who preach "heresy."

I do believe America will soon turn in a darker direction spiritually. But I don't think America is Mystery Babylon.

• Thumbs Up 4