IGNORED

AMERICA: NEW ROME & BABYLON THE GREAT ("Come out of her, My people...")

LightShinesInTheDarkness

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

On 4/14/2018 at 7:09 AM, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

The Babylon Checklist:

• America is the great importer and customer of the world. She buys all its goods, and other nations profit from and depend upon her business.  (Revelation 18:3, 11-14)
  • America has dominion over the kings of the earth economically, and perhaps militarily. (Revelation 17:18)
  • America is a multicultural nation, as Rome also was. (Revelation 17:15)
  • America bought slaves (the transatlantic slave trade)---and she still has them, in the form of secret slavery and sex slavery---just as Rome bought slaves. (Revelation 18:13)
  • America is wealthy, as Rome was. (Revelation 18:16,17)
  • America is a self-indulgent lover of pleasures, as Rome was. (Isaiah 47:8, Revelation 18:7)
  • All the nations of the world have drunk the wine of the passion of America’s sexual immorality, through her sexually immoral and perverted movies and music, which are exported to the nations of the world and enjoyed by them. (Jeremiah 51:7, Revelation 17:2, 18:3)
  • America is the mother of earth's abominations, via the influence of her movies and music, and her immoral pop-culture and values, which the nations of the world imbibe and emulate, corrupting themselves likewise. (Revelation 17:5)

Good morning.

I have done some research into this as well. You missed a couple things on your list.

Rev 18,

"wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! "

"And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth."

It's a city. One city. It doesn't represent a nation. If there is any representation it's a spiritual one. The city is real but also represents a foul spiritual condition. The real warning to come out of her is not physical; it's spiritual. Don't be like the evil of that great city.

In the Arab countries there are cities richer and far more disgusting than most cities in the world. 

China boasts the busiest port in the world. Of the top 10 ports in the world China has 7, including Hong Kong. The port of Los Angeles is the 17th busiest port. Interestingly, Dubai is the 9th. You should take a look at the lifestyle in Dubai. Fits Rev 18 like a glove.

But I don't know that it's any of these. One cannot get away from, "And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.". What city is guilty of this? Or country? 

I think this is a city yet to come, or an existing city that becomes Rev 18.

It would not surprise me if Babylon the city rose again.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  426
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

Good morning.

I have done some research into this as well. You missed a couple things on your list.

Rev 18,

"wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! "

"And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth."

It's a city. One city. It doesn't represent a nation. If there is any representation it's a spiritual one. The city is real but also represents a foul spiritual condition. The real warning to come out of her is not physical; it's spiritual. Don't be like the evil of that great city.

In the Arab countries there are cities richer and far more disgusting than most cities in the world. 

China boasts the busiest port in the world. Of the top 10 ports in the world China has 7, including Hong Kong. The port of Los Angeles is the 17th busiest port. Interestingly, Dubai is the 9th. You should take a look at the lifestyle in Dubai. Fits Rev 18 like a glove.

But I don't know that it's any of these. One cannot get away from, "And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.". What city is guilty of this? Or country? 

I think this is a city yet to come, or an existing city that becomes Rev 18.

It would not surprise me if Babylon the city rose again.

I maintain that Babylon represents a nation (like Rome---which would have been the fulfillment of the Scriptures about Babylon had the events of the Revelation taken place at the time it was given to John). America is the nation which most closely fits the description of Babylon in its similarity to what Rome was during its day. While Rome was an actual city, as well as a nation, modern day "Rome" (aka "Babylon"), probably refers more to a nation and its culture than just a city. (Not that a prominent harbor or coastal city won't necessarily be nuked at the time of her destruction---NYC would be my guess.) This is somewhat complicated to understand because, as I said, some of those things that pertain to Babylon as described in the Revelation (like Babylon being a city and being situated on seven mountains, as Rome was/is) were more relevant to Rome than they are to the nation Babylon represents today. 

We know that Rome was drunk with the blood of Christian martyrs (prophets among them, no doubt) who were killed by various Roman emperors. During the tribulation, present-day Babylon will be drunk with the blood of saints who will be put to death for refusing to take the mark of the beast or worship his image. (Of course, that won't only be happening in the United States, but also around the world.)

As for having the blood of all that were slain upon the earth in her (Babylon), this may be a reference to killing in war. Rome was a military nation, just like the United States is, and she killed people in various countries in warfare, just as the U.S. has/does (and some might say America has made something of a name for herself as a military nation that bombs people.)

1 hour ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

I maintain that Babylon represents a nation (like Rome---which would have been the fulfillment of the Scriptures about Babylon had the events of the Revelation taken place at the time it was given to John). America is the nation which most closely fits the description of Babylon in its similarity to what Rome was during its day. While Rome was an actual city, as well as a nation, modern day "Rome" (aka "Babylon"), probably refers more to a nation and its culture than just a city. (Not that a prominent harbor or coastal city won't necessarily be nuked at the time of her destruction---NYC would be my guess.) This is somewhat complicated to understand because, as I said, some of those things that pertain to Babylon as described in the Revelation (like Babylon being a city and being situated on seven mountains, as Rome was/is) were more relevant to Rome than they are to the nation Babylon represents today. 

We know that Rome was drunk with the blood of Christian martyrs (prophets among them, no doubt) who were killed by various Roman emperors. During the tribulation, present-day Babylon will be drunk with the blood of saints who will be put to death for refusing to take the mark of the beast or worship his image. (Of course, that won't only be happening in the United States, but also around the world.)

As for having the blood of all that were slain upon the earth in her (Babylon), this may be a reference to killing in war. Rome was a military nation, just like the United States is, and she killed people in various countries in warfare, just as the U.S. has/does (and some might say America has made something of a name for herself as a military nation that bombs people.)

I don't know about all that. As far as Rome being any kind of candidate for anything in end time prophecy is, I think, a nonstarter. I would not liken any prophetic scripture about the end of the age to a Roman fulfillment. Regarding the 7 hills thing...there are dozens of cities around the world that are built or claim to be built on 7 hills. Not sure Rome is the only viable choice for that prophecy. Mecca is also the city of 7 hills and so could seemingly fulfill this as well.

If the truth of " and of all that were slain upon the earth." is killing in war, then every country is a candidate. Many countries killed in war, and long before the US existed. Why this idea that the US and/or Rome must fulfill prophecies? I don't see that anywhere in scripture. The only possible place I see the US is, "The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent's reach." Possibly this is the US assisting Israel in time of need. We are the great eagle. Maybe this is what the US was prepared to do. Maybe it's only true purpose. I cannot say for sure.

You'll probably say that Rome is the fourth kingdom in Daniel. Maybe you'll also cite Rev 17:10, "...one is...", therefore Rome. Overwhelming evidence points away from Rome and toward the Middle East; specifically Mesopotamia and the region of ancient Babylon. 

I'm just not convinced.

• Brilliant! 1

13 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Can you make that a lil more clearer

Why? It won't get clearer. Revelationman is not well grounded when it comes to prophecy. 

He's manipulative and coarse and it's just not a good use of time discussing end time prophecy with him.

7 minutes ago, Diaste said:

I don't know about all that. As far as Rome being any kind of candidate for anything in end time prophecy is, I think, a nonstarter. I would not liken any prophetic scripture about the end of the age to a Roman fulfillment. Regarding the 7 hills thing...there are dozens of cities around the world that are built or claim to be built on 7 hills. Not sure Rome is the only viable choice for that prophecy. Mecca is also the city of 7 hills and so could seemingly fulfill this as well.

If the truth of " and of all that were slain upon the earth." is killing in war, then every country is a candidate. Many countries killed in war, and long before the US existed. Why this idea that the US and/or Rome must fulfill prophecies? I don't see that anywhere in scripture. The only possible place I see the US is, "The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent's reach." Possibly this is the US assisting Israel in time of need. We are the great eagle. Maybe this is what the US was prepared to do. Maybe it's only true purpose. I cannot say for sure.

You'll probably say that Rome is the fourth kingdom in Daniel. Maybe you'll also cite Rev 17:10, "...one is...", therefore Rome. Overwhelming evidence points away from Rome and toward the Middle East; specifically Mesopotamia and the region of ancient Babylon. 

I'm just not convinced.

That's fine. We'll all know for certain soon enough, whether it is the U.S.A. or some other nation. I was merely pointing out that at this point in time the U.S., for several reasons, is the country that most closely parallels Rome, which was indeed Babylon (at the time that John was given the Revelation; not anymore.) Given the nearness of the tribulation, I don't see any other nation suddenly rising up to embody the qualities of Babylon, as described in the Revelation. There's not much time for another country to acquire the attributes of Babylon. The U.S.A. is present-day "Rome"; so unless something drastic quickly takes place to transform another nation to take the U.S.'s place as the "Rome" of today---in culture, influence and power (the most powerful country on earth, and the most influential also)---America is likely Babylon. (Other countries may fit some of what is written about Babylon, but none of them have as many of Babylon's attributes all together as the U.S. does currently.)

The U.S. is not involved in Revelation 12, by the way: The woman doesn't represent the nation of Israel, but heavenly Jerusalem---the mother of all the saints (Galatians 4:21-31), both Jew and Gentile---and the 144,000 male Jews who will be born of her (that is, born-again/saved) shortly before or at the beginning of the tribulation, whom God will supernaturally protect in a foreknown location in the mountains of Israel, near Megiddo (the plain where the battle of Armageddon will take place on the last day of the tribulation, when Jesus returns.) The "great eagle" is not a plane, nor the United States, but God Himself (see Deuteronomy 32:11,12), who will supernaturally transport these men to the place where He will protect them for the duration of the approximately three and a half year long tribulation, rescuing them from the forces of the antichrist, who will attempt to apprehend them as they flee Jerusalem. After these Christians escape by God's supernatural intervention and assistance, the antichrist will turn his attention to conquering and persecuting the rest of the Christians (children of heavenly Jerusalem).

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/27/2018 at 2:43 AM, n2thelight said:

And you never gonna change His Word to fit what you want...

Don't have to, I understand what it says.  Anyone that thinks God creates some for Heaven and some for hell I just SMH at, knowing they have no concept of God and His mercy. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

Babylon doesn't represent a Nation or a City. God tells us what it is in Rev. 16:19, but way to many people are stuck in Men's traditions to understand. In Rev. 16:19 were are told the NATIONS FALL and God thus remembers Babylon and gives unto them/her the cup of His fierce wrath. So WHO FELL? Well Vial #6 tells us, the Kings of the East (Iran/Iraq/maybe the Syrian King) and the Three Demon Frogs gather ALL THE NATIONS of the Whole World. We know the Anti-Christ is the European Beast so its basically the Whole World that God defeats at Armageddon, so who does God see as Babylon? THE WHOLE WORLD. Babel means Confusion. Satan is the Author of confusion, Babylon is all those on earth who are confused and serving Satan and the Beast. 

Rev. 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts(Jerusalem/EARTHQUAKE), and the cities of the nations fell(Babylon Falls/Armageddon): and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Its not that hard to see if we put off men's traditions and study. So why all the Metaphoric talk of a city and of commerce? Well lets follow this to the logical conclusion, its showing who Babylon is, without telling the whole world who it is, we Christians are supposed to understand Gods Riddles or Parables.

Babylon is being Judged in Rev. chapter 18, she is not the Harlot who was Judged in Revelation 17:16 by the Kings or the"Government Beast/Babylon". Lets Take all the clues and add them up here. Who is it telling us that Babylon is and what or who are all of these Plagues raining down on? Who could it possibly be. Will we just put our heads in sand?

1.) Babylon is going to FALL.

2.) Babylon is the Habitation of Devils.

3.) All Nations...ALL NATIONS have drank of the Wrath of her fornication.

4.) A Voice says "Come out of her my people that you partake not of her sins AND PLAGUES" !! Her sins have reached Heaven God has remembered her sins

5.) Verse 8 says her plagues come in ONE DAY. Verse 10 says she is Destroyed in ONE HOUR by Fire.

6.) The Kings of the Earth Cry and Lament for her when they see her Burning.

7.) The Merchants mourn because no one buys their products anymore. They saw her as dressed in scarlet and purple and finely adorned, but she is now BURNING. In ONE HOUR her riches have vanished, her ships and her port have come to nought. They wail and cry, her riches are lost.

8.) Rejoice ye heavens/apostles/prophets, for God cast a millstone in the Sea and Babylon's Great Violence has thus been judged, she'll be found no more.

Taking all of these power points and resolving what they mean via the Scriptures is how we should study the Scriptures. The Babylon being spoken of is OBVIOUS if we put off Men's Traditions and seek Gods Holy word and its real meaning.

1.)  What is going going to fall? Satan is going to lose his Kingdom and power to rule over the earth. Satan is going to be locked in the bottomless pit. The people on earth in league with the Anti-Christ and Satan are going to be Destroyed. Not ONE CITY, but the Whole World is going to be Judged !!

2.) Satan is cast down to WHERE? Earth and he has GREAT WRATH for his time is short. Apollyon and his horde of Demons are released from the bottomless pit to come against mankind in the 1st Woe. The WHOLE WORLD is a Habitation of Devils of course it makes sense now !!

3.) Every Nation is a party to Babylon, she is the WHOLE WORLD, ALL nations have drank of her abominable Wine !! All the Kings have been party to this abomination as have all the Merchants who have sold their souls for riches via her WICKED WAYS!! Jesus said we must HATE THIS WORLD!! The people that LOVE THIS WORLD, do not love God !! They love Satan's Dark Kingdom of Babylon and it's ways, far more than they love God !!

4.) When Satan is CAST DOWN what happens to the Jews? They are chased into the Wilderness/Petra where God PROTECTS them for 1260 Days. God says "Come out of her My People that you do not receive her Plagues" In Rev. 7 God tells the Angels to hold off on the Plagues until the 144,000 (metaphor for ALL ISRAEL) are SEALED/PROTECTED !! Its the same event !! The 144,000 are All Israel, 12 x 12 x 12 = ALL ISRAEL'S FULLNESS. (the 1/3 who REPENT)

5.) Babylon's Destruction or the Whole Worlds plagues come in ONE DAY (the Day of the Lord) which lasts 3.5 Years from the first Seal until the 7th Vial. She is DESTROYED in ONE HOUR, the same exact time frame as the Kings rule with the Beast in Rev. 17:12, and we know the Beast rules for 42 Months, so the Kings also rule with the Beast for 42 Months so this ONE HOUR time frame is a Metaphor for 42 Months or 3.5 Years !! Funny how they both MATCH !! The Seals, Trumpets and Vials will no doubt Destroy Babylon (The World) via its Judgments against her, Fire, Poisoned water, Dead sea creatures etc. etc.

6.) What do the Kings see burning? The World Burns, all the GRASSES and 1/3 of the TREES burn up. So so you think that these Kings of the earth see ONE CITY BURNING or all the whole world? These Kings cry over Babylon burning but HATED the Harlot, who is/was false religion. They wanted ONE Religion, thus the Kings destroyed all religions, thus they killed off the Harlot.

7.) As per the Merchants, who/what do they seem to point towards? I see them as the Merchants of the WHOLE WORLD who have sold out to Satan's ways for profit and who love this Evil world. People who preform abortion for money etc. etc. Of course it represents ALL MERCHANTS, and the Plagues of God are going to DESTROY their businesses !! Just think if you had a business on earth at the time. All the grasses burn, 1/3 of the trees burn, the Anti-Christ kills 1.5 to 2 billion people (bad for Business no doubt). A 1/3 of the drinking waters are poisoned, 1/3 of the Sea turns to blood, 1/3 of the Ships are Destroyed, 1/3 of the Sea Creatures as in Fish and Shrimp die !! (Bad for Business). Then it happens IN FULL during the Vials instead of in THIRDS !! Earthquakes rock the world like never before, stars fall from heaven, the Sun goes dark, the moon gives not her light, the beast kills billions of people, the sun scorches men etc. etc. etc. These MERCHANTS cry and lament because their Worlds Commerce has been DESTROYED by the Plagues of God, the SAME PLAGUES mentioned above in verse 4 where God tells Israel to Flee Judea lest she partake in these plagues the WHOLE WORLD (Babylon) is about to receive !! 

8.) God has Judged Babylon (MANKIND/The Whole World under Satan) and she has been cast into the Sea as a Millstone. The Heavens, the Prophets and the Saints are all getting their Revenge on the World they hate. Now Jesus will reign, Babylon has FALLEN !! God/Jesus takes back the Birthright to the Earth/Mankind just as Rev. ch. 11 shows, AMEN. 

Rev. 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Babylon = the Whole World/World Governments under Satan. The Statue will be SMASHED by Jesus.

The Harlot = All False Religion, it has nothing to do with Babylon after Rev. 17:16 because this Gov. Beast/Anti-Christ KILLS HER OFF, and appoints a False Prophet to make the whole world worship THE BEAST !! There is no place for Islam or any other Religion, thus we get 1.5 to 2 Billion deaths.

Edited by Revelation Man

14 hours ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

That's fine. We'll all know for certain soon enough, whether it is the U.S.A. or some other nation. I was merely pointing out that at this point in time the U.S., for several reasons, is the country that most closely parallels Rome, which was indeed Babylon (at the time that John was given the Revelation; not anymore.) Given the nearness of the tribulation, I don't see any other nation suddenly rising up to embody the qualities of Babylon, as described in the Revelation. There's not much time for another country to acquire the attributes of Babylon. The U.S.A. is present-day "Rome"; so unless something drastic quickly takes place to transform another nation to take the U.S.'s place as the "Rome" of today---in culture, influence and power (the most powerful country on earth, and the most influential also)---America is likely Babylon. (Other countries may fit some of what is written about Babylon, but none of them have as many of Babylon's attributes all together as the U.S. does currently.)

The U.S. is not involved in Revelation 12, by the way: The woman doesn't represent the nation of Israel, but heavenly Jerusalem---the mother of all the saints (Galatians 4:21-31), both Jew and Gentile---and the 144,000 male Jews who will be born of her (that is, born-again/saved) shortly before or at the beginning of the tribulation, whom God will supernaturally protect in a foreknown location in the mountains of Israel, near Megiddo (the plain where the battle of Armageddon will take place on the last day of the tribulation, when Jesus returns.) The "great eagle" is not a plane, nor the United States, but God Himself (see Deuteronomy 32:11,12), who will supernaturally transport these men to the place where He will protect them for the duration of the approximately three and a half year long tribulation, rescuing them from the forces of the antichrist, who will attempt to apprehend them as they flee Jerusalem. After these Christians escape by God's supernatural intervention and assistance, the antichrist will turn his attention to conquering and persecuting the rest of the Christians (children of heavenly Jerusalem).

Galatians 4:21-31 is contrasting the difference between the two covenants. Paul even says, ' these women represent two covenants'.  Paul is very specific. Just because Sarah is said by Paul to represent the freedom of the NC embodied in the heavenly Jerusalem, dose not necessarily mean another woman, or any other woman in NT prophecy now represents Jerusalem. In fact there are great differences between Sarah and the woman of Rev 12, notably that Paul says, "These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants." 

Rev 12:5, "She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne." At the very least this is Bethlehem as Jesus  is the male child, and could not be synonymous with Jerusalem. 

Always Rome. Why Rome? How do we get to Rome? 

I listened to some supposed educated men opine about bible prophecy not long ago. Not that their opinion means anything unless it's got some scriptural backing, I was surprised to hear one of them say the Babylon from Rev 18 is yet to come. Guys like that are usually pretrib, in fact they are, and tend to teach biblical prophecy in a more liberal way, where I'm the opposite; literal and conservative. 

One of the main reasons why the Rev 18 Babylon is yet to come rises from the prophet Daniel. The kingdoms of the statue all ruled from a literal Babylon. A Babylon that existed in time and space. Nebuchadnezzar, Belshazzar, Artaxerxes, Darius, Alexander all ruled the world from Babylon. The Iron kingdom, the fourth in the statue, the legs of iron, which is the first world wide rule of Islam, also ruled this area. The coming iteration of Islam, which we see on the rise today in ISIS, is the feet and toes mixed clay and comes directly out the region of ancient Babylonia. This is no surprise as the Daniel 2 statue is connected from head to feet with 4 of the kingdoms all ruling the same city and region. Since the feet and toes are also connected the coming Iron kingdom will also rule from here. 

There will be a big difference in this next Babylon; it will come with great supernatural power the likes of which has not been seen for thousands or years.

16 hours ago, eileenhat said:

Re: Verse Rev. 12:14

"King James Bible
And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent."

Here we see first there is an individual, a woman (also one of two witnesses of Rev. 11, so she is a resurrected soul, hence her ability to bridge time/space....as Rev. 11 indicates her death and resurrection).  The term 'wilderness' also means unpopular/unknown.  The term 'eagle' represents a king, or in this instance an American President (who's wings would be his military alliance).

Translation; "And the woman of Rev. 12 will be protected by an American President who ascends to his throne due to military intelligence (a branch of the Army).  She remains out of the limelight while he reigns destruction down on her enemies".

4B047A8A00000578-0-image-a-3_1523390188016.jpg

Too allegorical for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Galatians 4:21-31 is contrasting the difference between the two covenants. Paul even says, ' these women represent two covenants'.  Paul is very specific. Just because Sarah is said by Paul to represent the freedom of the NC embodied in the heavenly Jerusalem, dose not necessarily mean another woman, or any other woman in NT prophecy now represents Jerusalem. In fact there are great differences between Sarah and the woman of Rev 12, notably that Paul says, "These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants." 

Rev 12:5, "She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne." At the very least this is Bethlehem as Jesus  is the male child, and could not be synonymous with Jerusalem. 

Always Rome. Why Rome? How do we get to Rome? 

I listened to some supposed educated men opine about bible prophecy not long ago. Not that their opinion means anything unless it's got some scriptural backing, I was surprised to hear one of them say the Babylon from Rev 18 is yet to come. Guys like that are usually pretrib, in fact they are, and tend to teach biblical prophecy in a more liberal way, where I'm the opposite; literal and conservative. 

One of the main reasons why the Rev 18 Babylon is yet to come rises from the prophet Daniel. The kingdoms of the statue all ruled from a literal Babylon. A Babylon that existed in time and space. Nebuchadnezzar, Belshazzar, Artaxerxes, Darius, Alexander all ruled the world from Babylon. The Iron kingdom, the fourth in the statue, the legs of iron, which is the first world wide rule of Islam, also ruled this area. The coming iteration of Islam, which we see on the rise today in ISIS, is the feet and toes mixed clay and comes directly out the region of ancient Babylonia. This is no surprise as the Daniel 2 statue is connected from head to feet with 4 of the kingdoms all ruling the same city and region. Since the feet and toes are also connected the coming Iron kingdom will also rule from here. 

There will be a big difference in this next Babylon; it will come with great supernatural power the likes of which has not been seen for thousands or years.

Figuratively speaking, heavenly Jerusalem is the mother of Jesus in the sense that He came from heaven, and that those who are born of God (born-again) also come from heaven, figuratively speaking. All Christians (whether Jewish by birth or Gentiles)  are children of heavenly Jerusalem, the offspring of God's promise to Abraham as it was realized in Jesus---the Offspring in whom all are counted children of God. The woman in Revelation chapter 12 is the mother of all the saints. She is not Israel, and she is not the church, although she does contain some of the church (men of the body of Christ), and some of the children of natural Israel (Jews by birth who have been born-again). 

But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother. For it is written, rejoice, O barren one who does not bear; break forth and cry aloud, you who are not in labor! For the children of the desolate one (earthly Jerusalem) will be more than those of the one who has a husband (heavenly Jerusalem, whose husband is Christ. See Revelation 21:9,10 & Isaiah 62:2-4). Galatians 4:26, 27.

Then the dragon became furious with the woman and went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. (Revelation 12:17) 

I did not say (or mean) that the Roman empire was the kingdom of the beast, but that the kingdom of the beast was going to arise out of it---which it would have if the events of the Revelation had taken place at the time it was given to John, when Rome was the world power, and that Rome would have gone on to fulfill what is written about Babylon.

It should also be noted that at the time of Daniel's visions and writing, the Jews were God's chosen people, so the prophecies in Daniel have to be interpreted according to who the people of God are today, and those things which pertained to the Jews and to Judaism but not to us taken into consideration, as well as history since that time. Daniel writes of the end times as though the Jews (as a nation) are still the people of God, which they no longer are (but Christians are, whether they were Jews by birth or Gentiles). The Romans, and the final king who would have arisen out of the Roman empire, would have been the enemies of God's people if the Jews were still God's people and Judaism was still His religion. But that is not the case today. Today, Christians are God's chosen people, and the Jews are anti-Christ, historically persecutors of Christians, as the false messiah who will arise to be their king will also be. So the Scriptures have to be interpreted according to what is true now, and not according to what was true in Daniel's day which relates to what John described in the Revelation concerning Rome/Babylon.

(This is not something that is easy to explain, as you can see.) It requires the interpretation of the Holy Spirit to understand what pertains to what or whom and what represents what as we read the prophetic Scriptures---and not merely scholarship or knowing what the Bible says. It is God Himself, and not the text alone, who teaches us what His word means and gives us the right understanding of His truth, for there are as many possible interpretations of what is written as there are people reading the Bible.

When the antichrist rises to power, he will be the king, not only of Babylon, but of the entire world, as the head of the one-world-government. Babylon (the nation) will probably be the, or a, commercial center of the beast's kingdom, while Jerusalem will be the seat of its government and religion, with the antichrist reigning from there as king (in a false fulfillment of Messianic Scripture).

(I fully anticipate the antichrist and the false prophet claiming and seeming to fulfill many Messianic Scriptures that refer to Christ and His coming eternal kingdom. Comparing the various Scriptures about the antichrist and his kingdom with the Scriptures about Jesus and His kingdom, it's not difficult to see how the antichrist and the false prophet could use various Messianic Scriptures in the Prophets and the Psalms to "prove" that the antichrist is the long-awaited Messiah and king of the Jews. He will be to them and do for them everything that they desire and expect their messiah to be and to do, which Jesus Himself did not.)

Seeing as how the antichrist will be the false messiah and king of the Jews, he will not be a Muslim. The whole world (everyone who is not of God's elect) will follow and worship the beast, including those who are currently Muslims. There will be one religion for the whole world (and it will not be Islam, or Roman Catholicism). God will send them a strong delusion, with the demonic signs and wonders that the false prophet will be performing by the power of Satan, to deceive the world into worshiping the antichrist as God.

As for the feet and toes of the image Daniel saw (representing the kingdoms of the world) being iron mixed with clay, this has to do with sexual relations between demons and human woman, something that was also taking place in the days of Noah---which the Lord said that the days before His return (which will be the days of the beast's kingdom) would be like. The iron represents demons, the clay represents humans. The strength of this final kingdom will be demonic, and the weakness of it human. 

As you saw the iron mixed with clay, so they (demons and humans) will mix with one another in marriage*, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay. (Daniel 2:43) *Aramaic: by the seed of men

(What the "strength" and "brittleness" resulting from these unions or relations will mean practically with regard to how the kingdom of the antichrist operates, or what its qualities will be, I do not know. It may just have to do with the power of demons being hindered or limited by human frailty and mortality.)