IGNORED

Does a Jerusalem Temple come before Zechariah 14 fulfilled?

DennisTate

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/20/2018 at 7:31 PM, Uriah said:

I concur with the above two positions.

I have some serious questions about the first two responses........

for example.... we are now living in a world where Christians.... who want to fulfill part of Zechariah 14 and literally travel to Jerusalem to observe

a Christian Festival of Sukkot....... may begin to ally and cooperate with Orthodox Jews..... on the need for the rebuilding of the literal Jerusalem Third Temple.......

because without a literal Third Temple..... then Ezekiel 47 cannot be fulfilled..........

and if we think that the Era of Moshiach / Messiah can be ushered in without the fulfillment of Ezekiel 47.... I think we are incorrect????

"By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."

Could it be that Atheism and Extreme Skepticism will begin to cease from the earth.......
when Orthodox Jews and Christians take several significant steps toward each other.... and begin to cooperate.... rather than
compete??????

If Jews and Christians cooperate...... even Atheists will know that something strange is happening!

Do a search for Rabbi Pinchas Taylor and Anthony Scaramucci if you want to see an amazing conversation between a Rabbi... and a Catholic. 
Edited by DennisTate
add a scripture

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.59

My belief is that the Ezekiel temple will be built shortly AFTER Jesus returns. Even the former head of the Jewish group that is collecting various implements for Temple worship admitted that they are waiting for the Messiah to build it. He quoted Zech. 6:12. I concur with THAT!. 

Otherwise we are endeavoring to build a temple for the anti-Christ to defile, only after the dome of the rock is destroyer, THEN a Temple that conforms with the specs. in Eze. can be made...(it won't fit in Jerusalem) sot anything built there would supposedly be destroyed...God will not have 2 Temples.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

On 4/24/2018 at 6:52 PM, tigger398 said:

I thought the antichrist comes and rules in the third temple.

So do I.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

On 4/29/2018 at 5:13 AM, DennisTate said:

Whether he rules or not is debatable.... but he does stop the Levitical sacrifices that have already been made for 

42 months if I remember correctly!

He also seems to go up into the Temple area.... and speaks great things against G-d!

You are correct.

I think Paul settles the matter in 2 Thess 2.

"the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God."

Pretty obvious there is a physical Temple. 

On 4/24/2018 at 3:52 PM, tigger398 said:

I thought the antichrist comes and rules in the third temple.

You are correct. Not only does he rule but likely helps the Jews build the physical Temple.

On 4/22/2018 at 7:52 AM, Daniel 11:36 said:

No temple until the Lord builds it after the coming tribulation [Revelation 11:2]

This is Rev 11:2;

But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.

Now where does this tell us the Lord builds the Temple after GT? How does this tell us the Lord builds the Temple? What you miss is the outer court is excluded. The Temple proper is measured leaving out the Court of the Gentiles; i.e., the Temple stands during GT.

This is how it might look based on what I see in scripture accommodating the times and order:

The beast rises first through the deadly head wound and the power of the dragon. This resurrection and imbued power results in the awe of the world and the telling question posed by all the inhabitants, "Who is able to make war with him?" It's rhetorical. No one, is the answer. This is significant as the Third Temple cannot now be rebuilt in light of Muslim opposition. If the Temple was begun now, before the beast is empowered, 100 million Islamic adherents would swarm Jerusalem putting an end to Israel as we know it. Unless there was someone strong enough with a powerful will and unshakable agenda. The beast will fit this profile. He will protect Israel after confirming an in place covenant; a covenant to build a Temple in principle, which the beast will bring to life.

The two witnesses appear at this time to oppose the covenant and warn Israel of impending doom. That's not going to matter to the Jews. Their one grand symbol of national and religious identity is the Temple of God in Jerusalem. The Jews have historically killed the prophets and hated the message, and so the two witnesses will be ignored and attempts made on their life, to no avail as they wield the power of the Most High God. While the witnesses are prophesying in Jerusalem, striking man and beast and earth with fire and plagues and drought, the beast defends the borders warring against the Kings of the North and South and some from the East.

These are the skirmishes of Daniel 11:36-45 after the rise of the willful king. The battles against the Turks of Asia Minor, KOTN, and the opponent to the south, Egypt, protect Israel while the Jews rebuild the Temple. Such turmoil in the Holy Land! God's witnesses prophesying against the very covenant that allows the Jews to worship God in the Temple they so desperately desire, while the individual who is their demise fights for them! This is truly horrifying and the worst is yet to come.

Once the Temple is built the rituals will begin. For how long we don't know. I imagine Temple construction won't take long. It's not a large building and the Jews have prepared completely the materials, furnishings and priests, and the sacrificial animals. So a year? Could the liturgy and ritual commence and last for a year? Two?

The supposed protector will then grow so arrogant he fancies himself God, and willfully exalt himself in the Temple and offend the Most High as often as he pleases.

Most amazing is we will see all of this if we don't pass before the week begins.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

You are correct. Not only does he rule but likely helps the Jews build the physical Temple.

Do you see this passage as a reference to the man of sin?  It leads right into the time of great distress in Daniel 12.

• He will pitch the tents of his royal pavilion between the seas and the beautiful Holy Mountain; yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him.  Daniel 11:45

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

"Now where does this tell us the Lord builds the Temple after GT? How does this tell us the Lord builds the Temple? What you miss is the outer court is excluded. The Temple proper is measured leaving out the Court of the Gentiles; i.e., the Temple stands during GT."

Ezekiel 40 tells us about the Lord's temple being built during the millennium

There will be no temple of the Lord's during the tribulation period

Revelation 11:1 speaks of the Lord's temple in heaven

Revelation 11:2 speaks of the temple mount "without" the temple

11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Edited by Daniel 11:36

20 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Do you see this passage as a reference to the man of sin?  It leads right into the time of great distress in Daniel 12.

• He will pitch the tents of his royal pavilion between the seas and the beautiful Holy Mountain; yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him.  Daniel 11:45

I do as it seems to fit the narrative, though I haven't looked too deep. 

17 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"Now where does this tell us the Lord builds the Temple after GT? How does this tell us the Lord builds the Temple? What you miss is the outer court is excluded. The Temple proper is measured leaving out the Court of the Gentiles; i.e., the Temple stands during GT."

Ezekiel 40 tells us about the Lord's temple being built during the millennium

There will be no temple of the Lord's during the tribulation period

Revelation 11:1 speaks of the Lord's temple in heaven

Revelation 11:2 speaks of the temple mount "without" the temple

11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Ok. Ezekiel 40 begins thus, "in the fourteenth year after the fall of the city—on that very day the hand of the Lord was on me and he took me there.(Where? To the city that was just mentioned)2 In visions of God he took me to the land of Israel"(God took Ezekiel to the land of Israel) Why? To watch the restoration of the Temple in the land of Israel. This setting isn't in the millennium and there is no Temple during the 1000 years, and here is why: Rev 21:22, "And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb" No temple in the milllenium.

And Rev 11 does speak to the Temple but Jesus isn't saying the Temple mount is void of a Temple. The object of the verb 'without' is the court and without here means 'external' or 'outside'. If you were to finish the sentence you would see this, "...leave out.." again referring to the court. The passage speaks of the Temple existing but not the outer court, not a Temple mount without a Temple. Don't know where you get such an idea. The Temple location is not mentioned.

But this is expected from someone who names themselves, "The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard-of things against the God of gods."

Pretty terrible. Explains a lot.