IGNORED

Does a Jerusalem Temple come before Zechariah 14 fulfilled?

DennisTate

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

There will be no temple on the mount during the 70th week decreed for Israel 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

6 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

There will be no temple on the mount during the 70th week decreed for Israel 

So what is it that the Anti-Christ will declare himself to be god in? 2 Thessalonians 2:4

12 hours ago, Diaste said:

(God took Ezekiel to the land of Israel) Why? To watch the restoration of the Temple in the land of Israel. This setting isn't in the millennium and there is no Temple during the 1000 years, and here is why: Rev 21:22, "And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb" No temple in the milllenium.

Your quote from Revelation 21, is after the Millennium. 

There will be a Temple built before the Mill, as we see above and in Revelation 11:1. Jesus will reign from it during the Mill. Rev 20:6

"So what is it that the Anti-Christ will declare himself to be god in? 2 Thessalonians 2:4"

The Muslim Dome of the Rock

1 hour ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"So what is it that the Anti-Christ will declare himself to be god in? 2 Thessalonians 2:4"

The Muslim Dome of the Rock

I have been to the Dome of the Rock. There is no throne in it, only the Rock that Abraham went to sacrifice Isaac on. 

On the Day of the Lord's wrath, all Islamic shrines will be destroyed. Jeremiah 22:6-7, Jeremiah 4:26-28, Isaiah 24:10 & 13, Isaiah 10:23

If it is an actual throne that he sits on he will put one there in the Dome 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

11 hours ago, Keras said:

Your quote from Revelation 21, is after the Millennium. 

Good morning brother Keras!

Yes, perhaps. But I'm not convinced of that presently for a few reasons.

Rev 6:14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Rev 16:19 and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. 20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

If the cities of the nations fell, then no Jerusalem, no man made Temple. This is before the millennium begins. Unless you know of scripture that says all the cities fell, except Jerusalem or the man made Temple. 

Acts 7: 48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, 49 Heaven [is] my throne, and earth [is] my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what [is] the place of my rest? 50 Hath not my hand made all these things?

Since this is true I cannot see Jesus ruling in a Temple made by man, polluted by the devil's false god, and a building that was an affront to the Messiah and the Father at the time is was built.

The cities of earth and the mountains and islands are all gone by this point and so a city from which to rule is going to be required. Additionally there is this;

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers,and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Maybe I'm wrong here but it appears as though we still have the baser elements of society either walking about or the judgement after the 1000 years has not yet occurred.

And again;

Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Looks like the possibility of existence of the saved and unsaved dwelling in the same time/space is viable. This isn't the case after the end of the millennium and the second resurrection. After Satan is loosed from prison and the nations are deceived once again, and fire devours all the enemies of God, and Satan is finally cast into the lake of fire, and the final judgement takes place, there would be only those left whose names are written in the book of life. Therefore, it's well nigh impossible for me to believe the bad actors from Rev 21:8 and Rev 21:27 exist after the great white throne judgement, since they are in the lake of fire, therefore they must exist during the millennium, as would New Jerusalem, the pure city from which Jesus rules and to which those of the first resurrection have access and rule with Him.

At least this all seems correct to me at this time. Totally willing to make adjustments to my thinking in light of new facts and sound arguments.

Diaste.

21 hours ago, Diaste said:

Yes, perhaps. But I'm not convinced of that presently for a few reasons.

Rev 6:14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Rev 16:19 and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. 20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

You make these two prophesies the one event. Why? They are described differently and are way apart in Revelation.   But yes; Jerusalem will be flattened by the terrible Day of the Lord's wrath, the Sixth Seal. Jeremiah 9:11, Isaiah 10:23, Jeremiah 22:6-7, Micah 5:11, +

Since this is true I cannot see Jesus ruling in a Temple made by man, polluted by the devil's false god, and a building that was an affront to the Messiah and the Father at the time is was built.

For now, we Christians are the Spiritual Temple, but it is plainly prophesied that there will be a physical Temple built before Jesus Returns.  The devil will pollute it, just as Antiochus did to the 2nd Temple in 167 BC. After he was defeated, Maccabeus re-dedicated it  and the Jews still celebrate that by the feast of Hanukkah.  This history will repeat itself. 

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers,and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Maybe I'm wrong here but it appears as though we still have the baser elements of society either walking about or the judgement after the 1000 years has not yet occurred.

Actually it seems that the ungodly may still be around in Eternity. Revelation 22:15    Something that we do not need to concern ourselves about. 

2 hours ago, Keras said:

You make these two prophesies the one event. Why? They are described differently and are way apart in Revelation.   But yes; Jerusalem will be flattened by the terrible Day of the Lord's wrath, the Sixth Seal. Jeremiah 9:11, Isaiah 10:23, Jeremiah 22:6-7, Micah 5:11, +

The point was the blasphemous Temple will destroyed. No cities after the great earthquake, no mountains, no islands, no Temple. And it's one event unless there are two great earthquakes. The first where mounts and islands are removed form their places, then all the mounts and islands would be put back, then another great earthquake where the mounts and isles disappear. Doesn't seem right. Same event iterated in Rev 16.

And it might be the Temple is rededicated as you say, but it was destroyed at the coming of Jesus during the great earthquake, along with all the cities of earth. I do not see scripture that says it was rebuilt.

I think it's an interesting question, "Who repopulates the earth in the millennium?" And in fact it's mentioned in scripture, in the amazing revelation of Jesus Christ. Since Jesus revealed this was going to happen we can know the earth is repopulated and by whom. We should be enthralled, captured, by every word. And I'll concern my self with any info in scripture, as revealed by Jesus, as I see fit.

But that was not the point. The idea is that New Jerusalem exists DURING the 1000 years. The bad actors are evidence of this. Maybe. I could be mistaken but at this point it seems to make sense New Jerusalem comes down from heaven right away, as all the cities fell, and Jesus and the elect will need an holy place from which to administer the Kingdom of heaven.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

I think it's an interesting question, "Who repopulates the earth in the millennium?"

My best guess is this:

• Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.  Matthew 5:5

At least it's a clue.

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

My best guess is this:

• Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.  Matthew 5:5

At least it's a clue.

Yes, and from scripture it might be the group in Israel that flees to the valley created by Jesus when he touches down on the mount of olives. Maybe. But it seems this group is a good candidate and might fit with Matt 5:5