IGNORED

Does a Jerusalem Temple come before Zechariah 14 fulfilled?

DennisTate

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

11 hours ago, DennisTate said:

But doesn't somebody stop the sacrifices after they have already been made for 42 months?

And isn't the person who stops those sacrifices in the Temple regarded as an enemy of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus?

Isn't it the anti-Christ person who stops the sacrifices from being made?

What is the new covenant temple of God, and what sacrifices are made there?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 4/21/2018 at 8:16 PM, DennisTate said:

But what about the Cyrus Messiah figure.... who does not even know the Lord?

This Cyrus person is authorized to assist the Jewish people to rebuild the Jerusalem Third Temple.  

King Cyrus the Great of Persia fulfilled this prophecy in 537 B.C. The prophecy was for the 2nd/Zerubbabel's Temple, not an End Time temple:

Ezra 1:1 Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing, saying, 2 Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, The LORD God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and he hath charged me to build him an house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah.

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 4/21/2018 at 8:09 PM, DennisTate said:

But doesn't somebody stop the sacrifices after they have already been made for 42 months?

And isn't the person who stops those sacrifices in the Temple regarded as an enemy of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus?

Isn't it the anti-Christ person who stops the sacrifices from being made?

These are all false teachings based solely upon a historical misunderstanding of Daniel 9:26-27.

The destruction spoke of in that passage of Daniel was fulfilled during the first century A.D., when the Romans destroyed the Temple and ended blood-sacrifice in 70 A.D. Daniel 9:27's word for "sacrifice" is a term that specifically meant a blood-sacrifice.

Now, when Jesus spoke about "the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, ... in the holy place" (Matt. 24:15), he was referring to the prophecy of Daniel 12:11:

And from the time that the daily/continual shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Some Bibles add "sacrifice" to the word "daily," but that word/term is specifically NOT used in this prophecy. Nor is it found in any other biblical prophecy, Old or New Testament, about the End Times judgment era before the time Jerusalem is finally redeemed in Zechariah 14.

Likewise, Daniel 11:45, when it speaks about the King of the North coming to the "glorious holy mountain" -- the Temple Mount -- makes no mention at all of any Temple. The very next verse, Daniel 12:11, is all about the Great Tribulation.

So to sum up, there cannot be found two unequivocal witnesses in the Bible that speak about either --

1) a physical Temple in Jerusalem before the Lord redeems Jerusalem, 0r

2) blood-sacrifice taking place on the Temple Mount before that same redemption.

All the people that claim either of these two teachings are reading into the Word their own beliefs.

I hope this helps your understanding of these things.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I thought the antichrist comes and rules in the third temple.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"I thought the antichrist comes and rules in the third temple"

Show me the scriptures

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

On 4/24/2018 at 3:35 PM, WilliamL said:

King Cyrus the Great of Persia fulfilled this prophecy in 537 B.C. The prophecy was for the 2nd/Zerubbabel's Temple, not an End Time temple:

Ezra 1:1 Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing, saying, 2 Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, The LORD God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and he hath charged me to build him an house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah.

Am I way off to suspect that Revelation 21 is meant to be fulfilled by the year 3030 - 3033..... the three thousand year anniversary of the death, burial and resurrection of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus?

Revelation 21:1-4:
"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

So... if the Jerusalem Fourth Temple comes down out of heaven by 3030 - 3033.... then..... would that not mean that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus may want his people to support the Jews for a Jerusalem Third Temple in the hands of Jews and Levites by the years 2030 - 2033.....?

Which...... if this happens after the seven year treaty..... could make a seven year period of time from perhaps 2023 - 2030 or so........ very important indeed??????

On 4/24/2018 at 8:13 PM, Daniel 11:36 said:

"I thought the antichrist comes and rules in the third temple"

Show me the scriptures

Whether he rules or not is debatable.... but he does stop the Levitical sacrifices that have already been made for 

42 months if I remember correctly!

He also seems to go up into the Temple area.... and speaks great things against G-d!

Former Atheist and near death experiencer Howard Storm Ph. D. was shown a future world of 2185...... in which the work of the final Elijah

had been successful.  I believe that we can derive considerable inspiration from what he reports.  

Howard Storm Ph. D., near-death  .com I inquired as to where the world would be going in an optimistic future one where some of the changes they desired were to take place.

The image of the future that they gave me then, and it was their image, not one that I created, surprised me. My image had previously been sort of like Star Wars, where everything was space age, plastics, and technology.

The future that they showed me was almost no technology at all. What everybody, absolutely everybody, in this euphoric future spent most of their time doing was raising children. The chief concern of people was children, and everybody considered children to be the most precious commodity in the world.

And when a person became an adult, there was no sense of anxiety, nor hatred, nor competition.

There was this enormous sense of trust and mutual respect. If a person, in this view of the future, became disturbed, then the community of people all cared about the disturbed person falling away from the harmony of the group. Spiritually, through prayer and love, the others would elevate the afflicted person.

What people did with the rest of their time was that they gardened, with almost no physical effort. They showed me that plants, with prayer, would produce huge fruits and vegetables.

People, in unison, could control the climate of the planet through prayer. Everybody would work with mutual trust and the people would call the rain, when needed, and the sun to shine.

Animals lived with people, in harmony.

People, in this best of all worlds, weren't interested in knowledge; they were interested in wisdom. This was because they were in a position where anything they needed to know, in the knowledge category, they could receive simply through prayer. Everything, to them, was solvable. They could do anything they wanted to do.

Malachi 4:5

"Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse."

To what degree could the fulfillment of Ezekiel chapter 47..... (which obviously depends on the fulfillment of Ezekiel chapter 40 - 46).... play a role in this fulfillment of the Era of Moshiach / Messiah to Jews... .and the Millennium to Christians?

Edited by DennisTate
add a comment....

On 4/14/2018 at 5:12 PM, Daniel 11:36 said:

Zechariah 14 is a factual account of what is going to happen soon

I absolutely agree with you.........

and if Messiah Yeshua - Jesus wants his Jewish relatives to be in control of their Jerusalem Third Temple by the 2000

year anniversary of his death, burial and resurrection....... then we can gain considerable inspiration from the message of

Pastor Eporu Ronald Alfred of Uganda who was predicting a Christian Political Cyrus..... even before Mr. Mark Taylor did.

I notice that I shared Pastor Eporu Ronald Alfred's message on September 30, 2010..... so obviously it was written

before then.  

Eporu Ronald Alfred:
Kakira Deliverance Church,
P.O. Box 3191, Kakira, Jinja, Uganda

Dear brethren,
I salute you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

RE: SHARING NEW DISCOVERIES OF THE TRUTH IN BIBLE PROPHECY CONCERNING THE IMMINENT HEALING AND UNITY OF THE CHURCH

I am mesmerized by the truth in bible prophecy that the Spirit of God has been revealing over the recent years. Secret things belong to God and those that are revealed belong to us and our children... (Deut 29: 29).

1. King Cyrus the great ruled his country 555 years Before Christ i.e. from 576 BC to 530 BC and authorised the rebuilding of the second temple in Jerusalem. Cyrus of the Old Testament is hence associated with the number 555 and is the shadow figure of incoming Cyrus II of the New Testament. You may learn more about his history from the internet and scriptures. This new truth enables us to identify the leadership of the world that will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem as prophesied in book of Isaiah before the rise of antichrist. Cyrus II is coming to revive the evangelical/Pentecostal church in Jerusalem and restore the headquarters of the church in same city where the church was born. He is set to strip Babylon of the vessels of the temple and the name of the Lord God and transfer that crown back to Jerusalem thus leaving Babylon naked. Cyrus will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem in fulfilment of the prophecy of Jesus as written in the book of John 2:18-23 and the prophecy of Isaiah as written in chapters 40, 41, 45 and 47 of the book of Isaiah. Jesus regarded the temple as the symbol of his own body while saying that he had the power to lay it down on the first day (1st millennium) and rebuild or raise it up on the 3rd day (3rd millennium). Remember that one day in the eyes of God is the same as one thousand years (millennium) as stated in book of 2 Peter 3:8. Rebuilding of the temple is thus associated with unification of the church.

Cyrus II will rebuild the temple in honour of our lord Jesus Christ. The temple will be the unifying (rallying) point of the world wide evangelical church as the original headquarters of the church. Psalms133 denotes that there is such a powerful anointing that comes along with unity among brethren. Unification of the whole body of Jesus Christ will make the church so powerful that she will overrun the world within a short time before the return of our lord Jesus Christ. A divided church is a powerless church whereas a united church is a powerful church. The church can only be able to fulfil her ultimate mission of revealing Jesus to the world once we get united as one body of Jesus Christ following his last prayer for his disciples as written in John 17:20-23.

Cyrus II will erase that false image of Jesus that the counterfeit and Idolatrous state church of Babylon has been projecting around the world and revive the original church that projects the true brilliant image of Jesus Christ. Haggai 2:9 says that the glory of the latter church (temple) will be greater than the glory of the former church (temple).The rise of Cyrus will also usher in the ultimate fulfilment of the prophecy of Joel 2:28 where God intends to pour out His Spirit on all flesh in these last days. The era of Cyrus brings the gentile period of grace to its close and leads to the restoration of the Jewish period of grace and salvation.

2. King Manasseh was the shadow figure (forerunner) of the antichrist in the Old Testament who ruled over Jerusalem exactly 666 years Before Christ i.e. from 697 BC to 642 BC. (2 chronicle 33: 1-2 and 2 kings 21: 1-17). Antichrist is associated with the number 666 as written in the book of Revelation 13:18. Manasseh was the most evil king to have ever ruled over the city of Jerusalem and kingdom of Judah.

Manasseh is reported to have killed so many innocent people in Jerusalem that the streets of Jerusalem were flowing with blood; he worshiped pagan idols and stars; he built pagan alters for idols and stars in the very courtyards of the temple; he sacrificed his sons to idols; he consulted diviners and mediums; he even set up an abominable pagan image at the temple that causes desolation just as the incoming antichrist will do. It was on that basis that God decided to have that first temple destroyed completely since Manasseh had desecrated it.

3. Prophet Jonah was the shadow figure (forerunner) of Jesus Christ in the Old Testament who undertook his prophetic ministry around 777 B.C. Prophet Jonah is hence associated with the number 777. He arose from the shadow and demise of Prophet Elisha. His preaching radiated such great power and authority that turned the city of Nineveh as the rising super power of that time up side down within 3 days only (read the book of Jonah). Jonah was the prophetic force behind the restoration of the lost territories of Israel in the reign of King Jeroboam II of Israel between 782 BC and 741 BC as written in II Kings 14:25. Jonah related with God more or less as his own father and God loved him more or less as His own son. He volunteered to die save occupants of the ship and was raised to life after three days just like Jesus Christ. Jesus compared himself with Jonah as his forerunner in the Old Testament as far as his earthly ministry, death and resurrection was concerned in Mathew 12; 38-41, Luke 11; 29-32. Jesus will also oversee the restoration of the lost territories of Israel just like prophet Jonah when he comes to rule as the king of kings and Lord of Lords. We can therefore correctly associate Jesus Christ with the number 777 just like Jonah as our commander-in-chief, Lord of the Sabbath and fountain of life.

The more we know where we came from the more we know where we are going. You are cordially invited to visit my face book home page for more information and messages. Feel free to share this truth with other brethren just as I received it free of charge from God.

Your brother in Christ

Eporu Ronald
Scientist & Minister of Bible Prophecy

On 4/17/2018 at 2:58 PM, Daniel 11:36 said:

And He will not build it until after the battle Armageddon is over

There is no temple on the mount during the coming tribulation period [Revelation 11:2] 

The word Apocalypse means Revealing............

and we humans tend to fear revelation of our deepest intentions and desires.........

To a degree..... I write so much on forums due to my desire to appear more well informed than others.........

and is partly founded in pride........ but I am sure that this is better than NOT going through open doors......

because astonishingly powerful open doors are in front of us now...........

I feel that in the past.... I feared the coming of the anti-Christ person more than I wanted.... the coming of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus to rule the earth.......

... which was partly due to my fear of my deepest intentions being revealed........

Armageddon is connected to Apocalypse / Revelation.......   

Edited by DennisTate