Did I see God?

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I have had a weird vision today 15/04/18. I was looking at the hill tops near my house when I suddenly saw a flash of light next to a small bush on the top of the hill... 

It only lasted a second and there definitely was nothing up there to produce that kind of light in broad day light.

I averted my eyes when I saw it. I wondered what it could be. I've been dwelling on it all day... Was it finally a sign from God? How do I know? Or was my mind playing tricks? Not sure....

Any similar encounters?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

14 hours ago, Jesse Bates said:

I have had a weird vision today 15/04/18. I was looking at the hill tops near my house when I suddenly saw a flash of light next to a small bush on the top of the hill... 

It only lasted a second and there definitely was nothing up there to produce that kind of light in broad day light.

I averted my eyes when I saw it. I wondered what it could be. I've been dwelling on it all day... Was it finally a sign from God? How do I know? Or was my mind playing tricks? Not sure....

Any similar encounters?

Was it finally a sign from God

That sounds like you been wanting a sign from GOD.   you said was it FINALLLY a sign from GOD.

Nicht gut .   not good .    We no seekey signs from GOD .   this is a dangerous thing .    And worse you might get one ,  OR think you did anyway and be led

in a dark , dark direction .    Again we no seekey the signs FROM GOD .   We simply believe .  

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

I have noted that in the OT when people had a visitation from the Lord, they invariably asked for confirmation. Check out Gideon and the fleece wet/dry. The Lord has warned us to be circumspect, so I think He expects this confirmation response.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

I have noted that in the OT when people had a visitation from the Lord, they invariably asked for confirmation. Check out Gideon and the fleece wet/dry. The Lord has warned us to be circumspect, so I think He expects this confirmation response.

Yes sir justino.    What I meant was asking GOD for a sign of His being real.   Remember even ahaz.

When GOD said to ask of Him a sign,   Ahaz even said I will not tempt the Lord God.     Then GOD said behold I shall give thee  a sign and Course that pointed RIGHT TO JESUS.

A virgin shall conceive..............

• Thumbs Up 1