• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎16‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 7:01 AM, Ella said:

hi  sorry i haven't been here for a while  theres a  lot going on at the moment ,  i have questions  about whats going on in the world right now with the syria and us / uk  alied forces  is it true that there is something in the bible about  this i heard that there are something to do with nations at war 

i have a real  fear that am going to hell for sinning  i know jesus died for our sins but if we keep  sinning arent we going to hell because of that

sorry i dont read the bible very much because i find it hard to read sometimes  thank you 

Ella 

Hi Ella.

Repent in the name of Jesus, and accept Him as your personal saviour, and you will be saved. Jesus promises us this. In answer to your question regarding wars. Wars have been going on for centuries. What we do know from Scripture is this. There must be at least three more European wars before the battle of Armageddon and the second coming of Christ is shown in Daniel 7:23-24. Here we have a prophecy that ten kingdoms must be formed inside the Old Roman Empire territory in the last days. These ten kings referred to are the same ones as are symbolized by the ten horns on the beast of Rev. 13 and 17. In Rev. 17:12-17 it is stated that they will give their kingdoms to the future Antichrist, and then will fight against Jesus Christ at His second advent. This proves that they all must be in existence when Christ comes.

There are about twenty two states inside that territory now. Therefore, if these countries must be formed into ten kingdoms and be in existence when Christ comes, changes must be made sometime in the future that will affect these states. It will take one war to form these ten kingdoms before the Antichrist comes. This is the first war.

Then in Daniel 7:23-24 it states "after them," that is, after the ten kingdoms are formed, then the Antichrist will arise and subdue three of them. This is the second war. In Daniel 11:40-44; Rev. 17:12-17 it is revealed that the Antichrist will finally get power over the whole ten kingdoms. The third war will be fought between the ten kingdoms under the Antichrist and the nations that are north and east of the ten kingdoms. In other words, Russia, Germany, and other countries north and east of the ten kingdoms inside the old Roman Empire territory, will fight these ten kingdoms during the last three and one-half years of this age.

Antichrist will be the victor and he will then lead the nations against Jerusalem and the Jews, but Christ will come and defend the Jews and destroy the Antichrist as set up His Kingdom in the world forever (Zech. 14:1-21; Ezek. 38-39; Joel 3; Isa. 63; Rev. 17:14; 19:11-21; 20:1-10).

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  5

Ella....if you know you are a sinner who needs a Saviour you are miles ahead of the unsaved and the religionists who are trusting in themselves, whether they know it or not. If you can say from your heart...” Lord Jesus, have mercy on me a sinner” , Jesus has promised to show you mercy.”Anybody that asks to be saved W I L L   BE   SAVED”....... not put on probation.Trust Him and He will put His Spirit in you .You do not have to change to become a Christian——- but if you trust HIM....watch out! He just might change you....He desires to finish the work that HE started.He’ll do what nobody can, which is to change us from the inside.God bless.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

To partly answer your question in the OP. "There will be wars and rumors of wars.."
Bottom line: a lot of spiritual wickedness in high places. All a confusing mish-mash. So my best advice is to do what other Christians have suggested here.

Disinformation update: vis-a-vis Syria. 
The White Helmets (in cahoots with factions of Alkieda) have been exposed. There was no chemical attack in Douma. Just a bunch of fake news. Fisk and other journalists have been there now and say there was no chemical attack. Doctors and the persons in the video have been interviewed. They said hysteria and a bunch of cold water was all that really happened. The child in the video showed reporters the red hose that was used on them. It was a completely staged fiasco. 
It did not take much to incite the 'west' to bomb Syria. 

What IS INTERESTING is that the western nations involved in the bombing of Syria in no way are recanting but rather pushing up the stakes now in this national fake news episode. Check out the affiliations of the While Helmets.

P.s.
Fake news is also what is NOT being disclosed. "If you have within your power to do good and do not do it. That is a sin."
Failure to report is as bad and often worse than telling a lie.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  71
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

hi  , sorry av not been around so much since posting i am saved i go to church nearly every Sunday  i am starting to go to bible study at church its on once a month and at the moment i think i should get the bible on kindle  reader ( normally for people who are blind or poor sighted ) so i can understand by listening to the bible ...for some reason i have viewed parts of the bible scary ( i though Revelations was about Armageddon i though it would be about how we are all to die in the end  where its nothing like it revelations is  beautiful and amazing  shows you Gods love for us all )  i need to try and listen to the bible more than i have 

i fear because i dont understand the bible so well i keep thinking that God is angry with me for my sins that he thinks am evil  i think for a very long time i was ...my past makes me feel like am bad ( i was abused as a child and teen  one of my abusers was a priest ) i think i must have done something wrong to make people be like that with me i cant get over the abuse i have tried therapy recently but it triggered more and more flashbacks and  because of that i Over doesed on painkillers  last week on the Monday and i was in hospital over night  luckly i managed to tell my husband and i got the medication to stop the effects of the painkillers  am not going back to therapy  as its just makes things worse   thank you all for replying to me and posting  sorry av not been around much