amber1212

Hope for My Heart - Please Help

Greetings!

Something unusual happened which changed everything.  Could you please pray that I soon find joy and passion in my life again, become close to God and have a great relationship with Him, and no longer feel the way I have been?  I have been a strong and positive person, but this is a challenging one.

Thank you so much,

Amber

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praying for You! 6

Dear God, please help Amber to find joy in the nearness of God again, soon. Please help her and me, too, to dwell on what is excellent, true, honorable, right, lovely, noble, and worthy of  praise.  Dear God please help all of us who post on this website to be filled with more joy in You. Thank You, God, that You don't want our hearts to be troubled, nor fearful. Thank You, God, that You are joyful.  Thank you, God that You comfort the depressed, too.  In Jesus name, amen.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Loved it! 1

Praying now  amber1212

• Thumbs Up 4

Our Lord is always there for you Amber :) I had the same problem before. Just be patient and continue to trust in the Lord. Love from your brothers and sisters in Christ.

• Thumbs Up 4

Praying for you!

• Thumbs Up 5

Amber, what doesn't kill us make us stronger. Hang in there, rejoice in the Lord always, praise and thank Him amidst trials. Face this challenge with unwavering faith, and God will see you through. I, too, faced a lot of trials in my life but I had persevered in prayer until God showed His mercy on me, and He has answered my countless prayers in ways that are even surprising to me.

• Thumbs Up 4

Prayed..... Love, Steven

• Thumbs Up 5

Guest SouthernScotty
14 hours ago, amber1212 said:

Greetings!

Something unusual happened which changed everything.  Could you please pray that I soon find joy and passion in my life again, become close to God and have a great relationship with Him, and no longer feel the way I have been?  I have been a strong and positive person, but this is a challenging one.

Thank you so much,

Amber

Prayer sent for you friend, May God bless you with much peace :]

Praying.

How's everything going now?

• Thumbs Up 4

Praying

• Thumbs Up 4