Sojourner414

The Ultimate Conspiracy Debunker

Posted (edited)

Well, perhaps this may helps folks out a little more then...

I recently came across a checklist on RationalWiki that I thought might be helpful concerning CT's:

CT CHECKLIST:

Logistics

1. How large is the supposed conspiracy?
  2. How many people are part of this conspiracy?
  3. Are there enough of them to carry out the plan?
  4. What infrastructure and resources does it need?
  5. How much time and money did it take and where did this money come from?
  6. If there are many thousands of conspirators, how are they organized?
  7. Where are the secret conferences held?
  8. How do they keep track of membership?
  9. If they are organized through known channels or entities, how do they keep non-members who work there from uncovering the conspiracy?

Benefits

1. Who gains what from the conspiracy and for what price?
  2. Is this the easiest way of gaining it? If not, why was it chosen over the easiest way?
  3. If it is an old conspiracy—who gains what from maintaining it?

Exposure

1. How likely is it to remain covered up if it has gone on for a long time?
  2. If there are thousands of conspirators, and the conspiracy has gone on for decades, why have none of them defected?
  3. Why have none of them leaked the story?
  4. If many conspirators are dead, why have none of them told the truth on their deathbeds, or in their wills?
  5. There are many intelligence agencies associated with rival nations, with the ability to expose secrets. If, say, the United States government is running a global conspiracy, why have the French, Russian or Chinese intelligence agencies never revealed it, to cause a major scandal in the United States (if all intelligence agencies are involved, see #2)? If they have, when and where did they do so?

Plausibility

Does belief in this theory require accepting inherently contradictive premises that the conspiring entities are incredibly competent, bone stupid, organized, clever, and hopelessly incompetent—all at the same time?

(courtesy of RationalWiki: https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory )

Edited by Steve_S
Removed quote.
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

I cleaned this thread out but for one post from the OP that I think goes towards explaining his reasoning. Everything else was pretty much a train wreck. Locking.

• Thumbs Up 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By patrick jane
      I'd like to move this video to my new thread Biblical, Enclosed Flat Earth and Firmament after approval. Thank you.

3 Minutes

• By Remnantrob
      Just a question not a  a doctrinal teaching.  Since Jesus was sinless while here on earth and the purpose of going to the temple was to confess your sins would he have ever gone?  When he was 12 the teachers were astonished that he knew the scriptures so well yet none of them had taught him.  Just curious what you guys think about that.
    • Guest Robert
      By Guest Robert
      There is an implantable device now that has been intended to be implanted into human beings, and this situation is extremely worrisome!
      For one thing: the device is made out of a material that closely resembles organic matter, so that it cannot be traced easily and makes removal all but impossible. This renders the device immune to X-rays, CT scans, MRI's and the like, it can pass stealthily through any current modern detection system and NOT LEAVE A TRACE.

Another factor: the process for manufacturing this device in mass quantity has been refined and perfected to make manufacture in gross numbers not only economically feasible, but with great ease and cost-effectively. One element (a hydrogenated triglyceride) is easily sourced for this device, allowing for mass production in GREAT QUANTITY. In fact, THOUSANDS of this device have ALREADY been manufactured, and there are NO PLANS TO STOP!!! Even more so: no moves have been made by the USDA, the FDA or any other governmental body to investigate, let alone stop this nefarious creation!

Further, this device has been known to be treated with several chemical compounds that further enhance the device's properties: sodium chloride, piper nigrum, capsicum, and casein protein (treated with rennet and subjected to chronological advancement). The companies manufacturing this device not only admit these compounds, but do so PROUDLY!!!

Yet another factor: this device DOES NOT require surgery to implant: the device is implanted ORALLY. in fact, in certain individuals that require it, MULTIPLE implants can be performed easily without any obvious external side effects or even discomfort. Once implanted, the recipient does not look in any way as if they have had an implant, nor do they show any signs of surgical trauma or any sort of procedure. It is said that they are even partaking soft drinks during the implantation as a means of aiding the procedure!

But the most frightful thing of all is this: the device has been out for several years now, AND YOU MOST LIKELY HAVE HAD ONE OR MORE IMPLANTED!!! I know this is frightening, but you need to know the truth about this device! And thus, I am forced to reveal the terrifying picture of this nefarious piece of technology.

BEHOLD, THE NEFARIOUS IMPLANTABLE CHIP:

This is what happens when you take a POTATO CHIP, and assign to it the same "logic" as most conspiracies. Now, aren't you glad I didn't decide to do a cheeseburger one?