• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  301
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/11/1979

Why does the queen of the uk give royal assent to man made laws and laws that oppose those found in the Bible?

Excuse my ignorance but she is said to be Christian, she was made to swear her oath to God at her corronation (if I have this correct) and promotes or endorses (Royal assent) to "strange gods" and "gay marriage" amongst other laws, all of which nullify Gods commanding laws?

I dont understand.

I heard a comment made by someone along the lines of if she is a defender of the faith she is doing a good job invinting invaders in who want to destroy it...

And it got me thinking the same thing.

Edited by Dan_79
  • This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

It is a shame. Thankfully she's not the worst ruler in the world at this time.

But we should always pray for her as we should all our leaders. They need it. 

May God save the Queen.

Edited by Ash Tree
  • Thumbs Up 1

I will read Romans 1 now as I am still quite a long way from knowing scripture. I take it this is a warning?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

6 minutes ago, Dan_79 said:

I will read Romans 1 now as I am still quite a long way from knowing scripture. I take it this is a warning?

I been a believer almost forty years, and I peeked too.  Habit. When you get old, sometimes it's hard to find out where we've  hid the word in our heart.

• Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, Ash Tree said:

It is a shame. Thankfully she's not the worst ruler in the world at this time.

But we should always pray for her as we should all our leaders. They need it. 

May God save the Queen.

Yeah of course, I dont wish to bad mouth the woman but I cannot help wonder what the point of it all is now as an institution, if its not pro Christian it must be anti Christian?

It has been mentioned else where that she is actually being held captive in a political sense, in which case defending the faith (Christian?) is not possible anymore.

Edited by Dan_79

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

44 minutes ago, Dan_79 said:

Yeah of course, I dont wish to bad mouth the woman but I cannot help wonder what the point of it all is now as an institution, if its not pro Christian it must be anti Christian?

It has been mentioned else where that she is actually being held captive in a political sense, in which case defending the faith (Christian?) is not possible anymore.

Dan,   its all a sham.    from leaders in the political realm to even many leaders in the churches realm,   many are claiming to be christain

YET , promoting an all inclusive form of it .   watch ,  in time more and more will think this is the real christanity ,  and us who follow THE TRUE CHRIST

will simply be seen as haters .    IF we throw aside all other distractions going on in the world and churches

and just understand what the real goal is ,   its simple to see it .     They desire a one world govt ,   but how to get that

is the same way communism and other totalitarian govts have come in.   THEY eradicate truth by promoting the sensual lie that feeds emotions

and the more that gets accepted ,  then laws begin to change and any who conforms not to this ,  is seen as worse and worse and worse .

ITs all a sham ,   and its impossible to trace to just one source ,   UNLESS we look past the flesh and see this for what it truly is.

SATAN is the source behind this all,   He is the one working through men, leaders , sadly many churches and even false religions

and media to create both a system ready for the beast and a mindset ready to worship the beast .   Its such darkness.    THIS is why

we must Follow ONLY CHRIST , not politics , ,not religion, not media ,   ONLY CHRIST .   because as side gets pitted against side more and more

the houses divided will crash , and then SATAN will also offer his solution .   A one world  and a one world religion and mindset which includes both religions and secular

to HEED the beast and its solutions for world peace .   ITS GOING TO GET NASTY , but first the delusion will only increase .   and what a nasty delusion it is

for it comes using the words love , unity, tolerance  FOR PEACE .  

Your reply certainly sobered me up quick. I have heard about the one world government and can almost sense something is going terribly wrong with the world as a whole, I guess this is part of the letting go of the old you and coming to terms with it and getting hungry for the truth. I cannot make sense of how some of these institutions have fooled me up until now.

I guess there will come a time soon where even honoring and submitting to these authorities will become hard due to the knowledge of there wickedness. I ditched politics a long time ago but like many others who are prophesised to fall away from the message so will some come into knowing it by the gift and grace of God.

I like the inquisitive mind I had in my youth and the realisation of how important the spiritual aspects are now.

In a strange way I cannot help thinking that as the world goes down the pan so to speak the sooner Christs return. Even if I dont make it into the kingdom myself, it is a great feeling to know the suffering of the innocent will be stopped sooner rather than later.

Glory be unto God.

Edited by Dan_79
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

Are any of you aware that the title "Defender of the Faith" refers to the Catholic faith, and was bestowed on Henry VIII by the Pope, before he broke with Rome? It's one of those anachronistic historical relics that the British constitution is overloaded with. Don't kid yourselves that it actually means anything in the 21st century!

Being a constitutional monarch, the Queen has no actual political power. And since we are a secular country, not a Christian one, many of the laws that are passed by Parliament are not compatible with traditional Christianity. But the Queen still has to sign them. Her personal beliefs are pretty much irrelevant to her constitutional role. Now you may think it should be otherwise, but that is the actual state of affairs.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  30

Her own faith was called into question by her attitude toward Dianna's marriage to her son, and to her son's lover.  Some of our own presidents also have had disgraceful lives.  A few have been men of prayer who honored God's word.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you Deborah.

I certainly didn't know this.

The lack of definition as to what that faith was I found strange anyway because if you are Christian and not ashamed to be why not just declare it openly...as opposed to subversively denying it.

• This is Worthy 1