• Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Read your Bible son

Maybe the Lord will help you

I'm nor your son. Maybe we are not connecting. I've been reading my Bible thirty five years and I know what repentance is. Do you? Why do you run on about repentance for every one else but not your self. How often do you ask the Lord's forgiveness. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

That is enough for now .... read your Bible

• Followers:  5

7 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

That is enough for now .... read your Bible

There are none righteous no not  one     Romans 3: 10

For all of sinned and come short of the Glory of God     Romans 3:23 

All must come to Christ and repentance. Still the flesh is weak and none are able to walk perfectly which leaves us to pray for forgiveness daily.  Should I read some more. 

Oh wicked man I am who shall deliver me from this body of death. It is a miserable thing to be yet in part subject to sin, which of its own nature makes us.    Romans 7:24

God bless and be sure to read your Bible.

One more thing. I know the pre trib stuff is garbage because I have read my Bible   :)

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

On 4/16/2018 at 9:12 AM, Quasar93 said:

The Biblical teaching of the pre-trib rapture of the Church 

Quasar93

Hi,

It's been awhile. Good to see you're still here, still on the same course. I like a person with great conviction.

Brother, you are in error.

I'm not sure how it is you slip past the admins with "teaching" instead of discussion. It's funny really. And I am somewhat out of sorts with how you should be approached in light of this "teaching" of yours. I know the Lord taught we are all brothers and sisters in Him, and we should be aware of our own personal failings, and do something about it, before trying to alleviate the failings of others. I also truly believe we should consider you as a brother, after all we are all blood relation from the beginning, if not related in the spirit.

I know how I have dealt with your "teaching" in the past. That's not going to change. But I do wish you would repent and find the leading of the Spirit in all truth.

I recently was paying close attention to a person predicting the pretrib rapture of the church. This rapture was predicted about once a week for many months, perhaps years. I only paid attention more recently. This person was so sincere and fully convinced. Had a mountain of evidence for every "rapture alert", week after week. Two days ago this person began citing Jonathan Cahn and the books of the Maccabees, while coming to the realization the pretrib rapture was nonexistent.  

I guess I wasn't ready for that.  I had opposed the teaching of this person stridently. I mostly always do. Right or wrong I find it difficult to stand by and allow such things unopposed. But this person did change and I thanked the Lord for this with praise and tears of joy! The truth was known where there used to be no truth! That is a marvelous thing to witness. What brought this person to the realization? Don't know. The right words at the right time, I suppose. Likely it was the culmination of time and evidence and the work of the Spirit through many voices all converging to a single point in time, light finally bursting through the thick cover of darkness!

"It's so clear now." This person said. Over and over that was repeated. Amazing! What a transformation! Have you ever seen the veil lifted from the spiritual eyes? It is like a birth. I have seen a child born, several. This was no less amazing, maybe more so. The desperate, rapid speech faded, the anxious tension gone from mind and spirit. There was a remarkable change from the previous time to the new person I saw. Peace reigned, measured speech, calm in conviction and knowing they would now be an outcast from their group. 

I know I'm droning but I just wanted to relate this and let you know that giving up on previously held convictions will not cause you to burst into flames or wither to a husk. It's a rebirth into that new, exciting, and fearful, oft overlooked realm, the truth. 

I hope for you, I truly do. It can happen. Your are my brother but your "teaching" is not of the Lord. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Diaste said:

Hi,

It's been awhile. Good to see you're still here, still on the same course. I like a person with great conviction.

Brother, you are in error.

I'm not sure how it is you slip past the admins with "teaching" instead of discussion. It's funny really. And I am somewhat out of sorts with how you should be approached in light of this "teaching" of yours. I know the Lord taught we are all brothers and sisters in Him, and we should be aware of our own personal failings, and do something about it, before trying to alleviate the failings of others. I also truly believe we should consider you as a brother, after all we are all blood relation from the beginning, if not related in the spirit.

I know how I have dealt with your "teaching" in the past. That's not going to change. But I do wish you would repent and find the leading of the Spirit in all truth.

I recently was paying close attention to a person predicting the pretrib rapture of the church. This rapture was predicted about once a week for many months, perhaps years. I only paid attention more recently. This person was so sincere and fully convinced. Had a mountain of evidence for every "rapture alert", week after week. Two days ago this person began citing Jonathan Cahn and the books of the Maccabees, while coming to the realization the pretrib rapture was nonexistent.  

I guess I wasn't ready for that.  I had opposed the teaching of this person stridently. I mostly always do. Right or wrong I find it difficult to stand by and allow such things unopposed. But this person did change and I thanked the Lord for this with praise and tears of joy! The truth was known where there used to be no truth! That is a marvelous thing to witness. What brought this person to the realization? Don't know. The right words at the right time, I suppose. Likely it was the culmination of time and evidence and the work of the Spirit through many voices all converging to a single point in time, light finally bursting through the thick cover of darkness!

"It's so clear now." This person said. Over and over that was repeated. Amazing! What a transformation! Have you ever seen the veil lifted from the spiritual eyes? It is like a birth. I have seen a child born, several. This was no less amazing, maybe more so. The desperate, rapid speech faded, the anxious tension gone from mind and spirit. There was a remarkable change from the previous time to the new person I saw. Peace reigned, measured speech, calm in conviction and knowing they would now be an outcast from their group. 

I know I'm droning but I just wanted to relate this and let you know that giving up on previously held convictions will not cause you to burst into flames or wither to a husk. It's a rebirth into that new, exciting, and fearful, oft overlooked realm, the truth. 

I hope for you, I truly do. It can happen. Your are my brother but your "teaching" is not of the Lord. 

No, I am not in error, but rather, you are!

FYI, the title of this thread is: "The Biblical Teaching of the Pre-trib Rapture o the Church."  Not the Quasar93 Teaching of the Pre-trib Rapture of the Church.  It is taught by Jesus, Matthew, Luke, John and Paul, as the OP clearly reveals, whom you are assessing as liars.

The fact of the matter is, I am a qualified teacher of the Bible together with prophecy and eschatology, having earned them from three Bible colleges.  Beginning in 1937, with the WWII interval, serving in the USAAF Air Corps, where I spent two years in the Pacific/Asiatic theater of war.

You, as well as all others who participate on this eschatology forum, consider their views to be the right ones, regardless of whether they have been given the gift of prophecy from the Holy Spirit or not, as well as whether they have ever had any formal training in eschatology or not.

Your above critique of me is nothing but meaningless opinion of me as well as your denial of the coming pre-trib rapture of the Church, without a shred of Scriptural support to verify your claims.

Let me see your attempt, with a Scriptural argument against the OP and the following post, of Biblical proof for the pre-trib rapture, to prove your claim any of it is false.

Quasar93 

Edited by Quasar93

Quasar93

You have a few errors in you lengthy writings, but this one is absolutely correct in every way

The Lord will definitely take out all believers from the beginning and make them immortal just before He brings His wrath and judgment of an unbelieving world

Thank you for posting this truth

• Followers:  5

8 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Quasar93

You have a few errors in you lengthy writings, but this one is absolutely correct in every way

The Lord will definitely take out all believers from the beginning and make them immortal just before He brings His wrath and judgment of an unbelieving world

That is not exactly correct . Matt 7:21 Not all who say to me Lord Lord shall enter into the kingdom of heaven but those who do the will f he Father. 

Jesus also said " pray  always that ye accounted worthy to escape these things the will come upon the earth  (Gods Judgment). 

Not all that comes under the umbrella we call Christianity is of the will of God. Jesus said tares will grow amongst the wheat until the harvest. This will take place at the great testing of the church when the antichrist institutes his mar.k 

2 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

No, I am not in error, but rather, you are!

FYI, the title of this thread is: "The Biblical Teaching of the Pre-trib Rapture o the Church."  Not the Quasar93 Teaching of the Pre-trib Rapture of the Church.  It is taught by Jesus, Matthew, Luke, John and Paul, as the OP clearly reveals, whom you are assessing as liars.

The fact of the matter is, I am a qualified teacher of the Bible together with prophecy and eschatology, having earned them from three Bible colleges.  Beginning in 1937, with the WWII interval, serving in the USAAF Air Corps, where I spent two years in the Pacific/Asiatic theater of war.

You, as well as all others who participate on this eschatology forum, consider their views to be the right ones, regardless of whether they have been given the gift of prophecy from the Holy Spirit or not, as well as whether they have ever had any formal training in eschatology or not.

Your above critique of me is nothing but meaningless opinion of me as well as your denial of the coming pre-trib rapture of the Church, without a shred of Scriptural support to verify your claims.

Let me see your attempt, with a Scriptural argument against the OP and the following post, of Biblical proof for the pre-trib rapture, to prove your claim any of it is false.

Quasar93 

Counter proposal: Tell me what evidence will suffice to prove pretrib incorrect. 

I offer this because all evidence is rejected out of hand.

A bigger question looming with no answer concerns the 100,000 believers that die every year in the name of Jesus. Where is their rapture? 

You say, and all the men you cite, that the rapture must be pretrib because we are not appointed to wrath. 

This cannot be correct as millions are seen around the throne and it is specifically stated they have come out of great tribulation. That means they would have endured the wrath of God. How do you account for this?

• Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Quasar93

Please don't allow your self or loved ones be taken by surprise. The beast is coming for the church. I know that's a hard truth. Difficult for us to contemplate. But it is the truth. The beast is the refining fire God said would come. Judgement begins with the house of God. We are that house. You will not be taken early. No one will. Please seek out the strength of the Lord and rely on Him to see you through.

Thanks, but no thanks

If you go into the coming tribulation period it will be as one who is not straight on the word of God

Once you get there you will have to repent in order to be saved

Believe this truth [Revelation 3:15-22]