• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

Revelation

4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

4:2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

4:3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold

John was taken into the future to  be shown the "things hereafter" and he saw the 24 elders .... the leaders of the pre-tribulation church [Revelation 7:9-17] 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  401
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Revelation

4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

4:2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

4:3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold

John was taken into the future to  be shown the "things hereafter" and he saw the 24 elders .... the leaders of the pre-tribulation church [Revelation 7:9-17] 

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

Daniel 11:36, how many passages is it necessary that pretribulationists twist (wrest, torture from their meaning) in their attempt to make "the secret rapture" fit in harmony with all the Biblical texts?  I don't expect an answer from you Daniel 11:36, however, the many others who read these posts may be able to help me come up with a running count. We will start with these.

1) the 24 elders are the leaders of the pre-tribulation church.

2) apostasia really refers to the rapture, not a departure from the faith.

Let Jesus Christ be praised.

Daniel 11:36, how many passages is it necessary that pretribulationists twist (wrest, torture from their meaning) in their attempt to make "the secret rapture" fit in harmony with all the Biblical texts?

None .... you are a false teacner

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

• After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands; and they cry out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.”  And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures; and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, saying, “Amen, blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen.” Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “These who are clothed in the white robes, who are they, and where have they come from?” I said to him, “My lord, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. For this reason, they are before the throne of God; and they serve Him day and night in His temple; and He who sits on the throne will spread His tabernacle over them. They will hunger no longer, nor thirst anymore; nor will the sun beat down on them, nor any heat; for the Lamb in the center of the throne will be their shepherd, and will guide them to springs of the water of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes.”  Revelation 7:9-17

If you're going to make a statement and then post a scripture reference, the scripture reference should be relevant to the statement.  I don't see any relevance.  Care to offer an explanation?

Keep reading them .... you may figure it out

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 3:57 PM, Steve Conley said:

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

Daniel 11:36, how many passages is it necessary that pretribulationists twist (wrest, torture from their meaning) in their attempt to make "the secret rapture" fit in harmony with all the Biblical texts?  I don't expect an answer from you Daniel 11:36, however, the many others who read these posts may be able to help me come up with a running count. We will start with these.

1) the 24 elders are the leaders of the pre-tribulation church.

2) apostasia really refers to the rapture, not a departure from the faith.

Let Jesus Christ be praised.

The 24 elders are the leaders of the pre Trib church?  Now that's a real stretch of the imagination for ya.  Who made that up? Might need a few more egg shells to hold that one up.    

Keep reading the scriptures and maybe you will eventually see the truth ....  maybe you will not

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

10 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Keep reading the scriptures and maybe you will eventually see the truth ....  maybe you will not

How many years you been reading it. When you try to stand on things to prove your cause like the twelve elders you only hurt your own cause. And a very sad cause it is. They been sand bagging the church with this stuff for a long time. Doing this is not a light thing. 

Jesus suffered the cross for us and warned we would suffer also for His name sake.  This is shame and sham being put on the church. Keep reading. In Rev. it tells of the multitude crying out, " How long Oh Lord till you avenge our suffering"

Only those who repent and turn to the Lord will be saved during the coming tribulation period .... not many [Revelation 14:12-13]

I have been reading the scriptures for over 55 years son .... I know them well

And yes we do suffer in this time period, but the suffering during the tribulation period will be different .... a time of unprecedented upheaval

If this happens in your lifetime you do not want to go there for sure

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

6 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Only those who repent and turn to the Lord will be saved during the coming tribulation period .... not many [Revelation 14:12-13]

I thought the Bible says a number that no man can number came out of great tribulation. People can count pretty high these days.

• Thumbs Up 1