Sign in to follow this  
Gloryglory

Intro

Hi everyone, my name is Gloria and I’m a 48 year old wife, mother and RN. I have been a Christian for 20+ years. For the past couple of years my walk has been a struggle. I am finding that I have lost my desire to go to church, read my bible, and even pray. I feel so empty, but when I try to get back into it I just don’t feel like my heart is into it. I feel like I am lost again! I desperately wanting to regain my faith. Help

• Thumbs Up 3

Hi Glory, hope you find encouragement here :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to worthy :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi Gloria. Welcome to Worthy :)I pray that you will be encouraged. Be blessed 

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi Glory! Welcome to Worthy. I pray that you find your way and that you are blessed in your time here. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to Worthy, Glory.  Start by thanking Him for any and all blessings in your life.  Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise.  Bless His Name.  So then praise and worship Him for Who He is--our Creator, Father, Savior, Comforter, Redeemer, healer etc.  Then bless Him.  He is faithful to us even when we allow our hearts to wander.  Fellowship is so important.  Is there a small group Bible study that you can join?  

• Thumbs Up 2

Hi Glory, Welcome! :th_wave:

I was in your shoes for 15 years. I've been greatly encouraged by joining here. If you will read the forums and reply to those you feel led to; welcome new members, participate in bible study club and chat, I think that you will begin to feel the spirit of God again. A lot of times we can become overwhelmed in our daily lives and when stress rolls in, it often brings a bit of depression with it. Especially if we're not walking as closely with Jesus as we should be. Helping others will take your mind from yourself too.

For me, just being around other believers and reading the scripture verses that they post has renewed my spirit. Some of the other replies that you've received so far are better than mine. I hope that you will stick around and take advantage of all this site has to offer.

God bless you and yours! :)

• Thumbs Up 2