Sign in to follow this  
Gloryglory

Intro

18 hours ago, Gloryglory said:

Hi everyone, my name is Gloria and I’m a 48 year old wife, mother and RN. I have been a Christian for 20+ years. For the past couple of years my walk has been a struggle. I am finding that I have lost my desire to go to church, read my bible, and even pray. I feel so empty, but when I try to get back into it I just don’t feel like my heart is into it. I feel like I am lost again! I desperately wanting to regain my faith. Help

Greetings, Gloria!  Sometimes we do just need a break, and the Lord allows for this. It can be likened it to an army that marches, yet also sometimes camps for a little while. Take this time to do some things you enjoy, but praying and thanking Him as well, asking Him the entire time to restore you to a place of growing spiritually again. Your answer will come, so just rest in peace about it, and have faith. :thumbsup:

In the meantime you can fellowship with us here, and maybe meet some new friends who will encourage you. 

God bless,

Hidden

Glory Glory the Lord is there for you.  He loves you more than anyone.   Trust Him and his word.  Best to you praying for you today.

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.  Revelations 3:20

Proverbs 3:5-6 New International Version (NIV)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.[a

]