• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi WW,

Just a note on the point your hubby made - `so we praise God when good things happen and it's satans fault when bad things happen?`  We live in a damaged world, where things happen because of many reasons - hereditary, people`s error in judgment, people inflicting pain on others, accidents, etc etc. Damaged world and damaged people leads to much pain and suffering.

God is there to help us through, He does not cause the pain & suffering as that would make Him a monster. And Satan is not to blame for all the ills, people do let themselves be influenced by Satan`s thoughts in their mind, but we are all responsible for our actions.

Oh and I see that your husband does have a business to do with motor bikes. As to helping the woman for free I think that was very kind and good for your hubby to be giving. Also they are part of the group that go together riding, so it was more a friendship thing.

Keep counting your blessings, and also think or write down all the good aspects of your husband to counteract the one area you are dealing with. Balance your thoughts, which I can see you are trying to do.

You are doing well, Marilyn.