1to3

Reverse Speech, proof that NASA LIES and other.

20 hours ago, other one said:

I don't think it's really a big deal spiritually unless you start taking what you hear as some special information or a message from the great beyond.   That would be very foolish to deal with....    but then again it doesn't hurt to understand how Satan is trying to fool people as long as you approach it correctly.

I heard one of Anton Le Vay's followers speak perfect reversely.   He didn't say anything forward it was just reverse and when listened to in reverse was perfect speech.....   that was demonic possession and he was proud of it.     Too spooky to even be around....    destroyed all the recordings....

When I was recording our company meetings I told everyone what I was doing and they just told me I was crazy so I it didn't bother me to do it...

Since you have experience with this, OO, why did I only hear jibberish on recordings where someone else heard messages? Is it that not everyone can hear them?

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Since you have experience with this, OO, why did I only hear jibberish on recordings where someone else heard messages? Is it that not everyone can hear theme?

I don't know the answer to that MG...  

9 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Possessed as in demonic possession?

that has been my personal experience when reading or listening to those who do such...  Usually letting a spirit guide take control of their hands if not more....    but I don't have the knowledge of the MK/Ultra that Abby does.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Since you have experience with this, OO, why did I only hear jibberish on recordings where someone else heard messages? Is it that not everyone can hear theme?

That brings me back to my question about reverse speech.  I don't believe it is an occult practice to listen to recordings backwards, but there may be nothing to it.  We might be thinking we hear words, when there really aren't any.  Much of the stuff people claim to hear in Ghost Boxes to me are a combination of imagination and chance.  You want to hear something, so you do.  

One other consideration.  You don't find reverse speech throughout a recording.  Some will contain nothing, and another a single comment in an hour long speech.  It is like the Bible code.  I think those messages are by accident.  I am open to the possibilities, but not yet convinced.

1 hour ago, other one said:

that has been my personal experience when reading or listening to those who do such...  Usually letting a spirit guide take control of their hands if not more....    but I don't have the knowledge of the MK/Ultra that Abby does.

I just know they use reverse/backwards things in the occult (very much, with demonic influence) ...even to turning things around to mean the opposite (especially the things of God), or mirrors/mirror images... and another thing, fast-forward messages as well as subliminals... to send messages and programming cues to the subconscious mind. 

Example: After I began deprogramming... One day my landline phone line was dead, so I went to a payphone a few miles away to call the phone company. They tested my line and couldn't find anything wrong with it. I went back home, and the line was still dead. But my 11 yr old daughter relayed to me something odd that happened while I was gone.

She said... the phone rang, and she picked it up. 

This is what she heard: [tap, tap, tap] ...message/words in fast-forward... then a command, "Delete this message when you're done." [tap, tap, tap]

In mind control, the 3 taps were a cue for a specific alter to switch out, then to hear the message in fast-forward, then "delete" and 3 taps to switch the front alter back out to the forefront. The front alter would be oblivious to what happened ...it would only be about 30 seconds of "lost time." Not easily detected when it is only 30 seconds. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

I just know they use reverse/backwards things in the occult (very much, with demonic influence) ...even to turning things around to mean the opposite (especially the things of God), or mirrors/mirror images... and another thing, fast-forward messages as well as subliminals... to send messages and programming cues to the subconscious mind. 

Example: After I began deprogramming... One day my landline phone line was dead, so I went to a payphone a few miles away to call the phone company. They tested my line and couldn't find anything wrong with it. I went back home, and the line was still dead. But my 11 yr old daughter relayed to me something odd that happened while I was gone.

She said... the phone rang, and she picked it up. 

This is what she heard: [tap, tap, tap] ...message/words in fast-forward... then a command, "Delete this message when you're done." [tap, tap, tap]

In mind control, the 3 taps were a cue for a specific alter to switch out, then to hear the message in fast-forward, then "delete" and 3 taps to switch the front alter back out to the forefront. The front alter would be oblivious to what happened ...it would only be about 30 seconds of "lost time." Not easily detected when it is only 30 seconds. 

I would be useless at this...it's too complicated! 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I can certainly understand that, MG ... when you prayed about it, has the Lord shown you His purpose in allowing this person to come into your life? 

6 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

And that is a blessing sister .   I want no part of it either .   One thing I learned by grace years ago.   I don't have to know evil to overcome or be able to resist evil.

I don't have to study the occult , I don't have to learn new age ,  I don't have to be made wise unto evil to over come evil.

I just NEED TO KNOW THE ONE WHO OVERCAME ALL EVIL , and FOLLOW HIM .    IN HIM we are made wise , IN HIM we are able to overcome the evil .

I don't need lessons from satan to be able to overcome satan.  IN fact satans darkness wont teach us to overcome evil ,  it can infect us .    This is what many do not know .

JESUS is ALL I need .   You be blessed sister.

I keep out of all wisdoms ,   Cept the wisdom found only IN CHRIST .    Now raise those hands sister and praise the LORD .

6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And that is a blessing sister .   I want no part of it either .   One thing I learned by grace years ago.   I don't have to know evil to overcome or be able to resist evil.

I don't have to study the occult , I don't have to learn new age ,  I don't have to be made wise unto evil to over come evil.

I just NEED TO KNOW THE ONE WHO OVERCAME ALL EVIL , and FOLLOW HIM .    IN HIM we are made wise , IN HIM we are able to overcome the evil .

I don't need lessons from satan to be able to overcome satan.  IN fact satans darkness wont teach us to overcome evil ,  it can infect us .    This is what many do not know .

JESUS is ALL I need .   You be blessed sister.

I keep out of all wisdoms ,   Cept the wisdom found only IN CHRIST .    Now raise those hands sister and praise the LORD .

Brother, with all due respect, ministering to someone who is coming out of the occult is not the same thing as getting involved with the occult yourself.  Who is going to do it if we don't??!  Someone has to step up.... a lot is being accomplished through people such as myself (and others) who God has delivered, but there are too few laborers in this field!! 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

1 minute ago, Abby-Joy said:

Brother, with all due respect, ministering to someone who is coming out of the occult is not the same thing as getting involved with the occult yourself.  Who is going to do it if we don't??!  Someone has to step up.... a lot is being accomplished through people as myself who God has delivered, but there are too few laborers in this field!! 

Lil abby you leap for joy sister .  that is not what I meant .    I speak of those who teach things like we need to know what goes on in evil places to be able to overcome the evil.

Heck many preachers are duping folks .   I heard them saying we need to read the Koran to know how to witness to muslims .   that is a joke

and its a deception too.   just another way of getting folks deceived is all that is .

I hear from the pope and many leaders now ,   we should LISTEN to what everyone has to say ,

We should LEARN from others and other religons .     What  a sham that is .    And I hear many in the nar movment and others

saying and boasting  how they know all fifteen levels of satans legiions and armies and generals .     And they boast how they can overcome him cause they know this stuff.

And notice I said BOAST , cause thems some of the most PRIDE FILLED I KNOW IT ALLS I ever seen.    They wise to know evil

but their churches are in shaqmbles ,   they don't keep JESUS sayings , they always learning something , but never able to come to the TRUTH.