1to3

Reverse Speech, proof that NASA LIES and other.

9 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And that is a blessing sister .   I want no part of it either .   One thing I learned by grace years ago.   I don't have to know evil to overcome or be able to resist evil.

I don't have to study the occult , I don't have to learn new age ,  I don't have to be made wise unto evil to over come evil.

I just NEED TO KNOW THE ONE WHO OVERCAME ALL EVIL , and FOLLOW HIM .    IN HIM we are made wise , IN HIM we are able to overcome the evil .

I don't need lessons from satan to be able to overcome satan.  IN fact satans darkness wont teach us to overcome evil ,  it can infect us .    This is what many do not know .

JESUS is ALL I need .   You be blessed sister.

I keep out of all wisdoms ,   Cept the wisdom found only IN CHRIST .    Now raise those hands sister and praise the LORD .

And yet... there is a lot of truth in this (above, in bold) ..... but I pray that God's people would take it beyond this, and actually step out by faith, holding to the Lord's hand, and minister (without fear) to those who so desperately need freedom!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, Abby-Joy said:

And yet... there is a lot of truth in this (above, in bold) ..... but I pray that God's people would take it beyond this, and actually step out by faith, holding to the Lord's hand, and minister (without fear) to those who so desperately need freedom!

We will find the fastest way to freedom is simply preaching Christ .    You reach others with HIM and teach HIS sayings ,   FREEDOM abounds .

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

We will find the fastest way to freedom is simply preaching Christ .    You reach others with HIM and teach HIS sayings ,   FREEDOM abounds .

This is true ... but there does require some willingness to be teachable, to learn some things as to how to minister to someone who has been through things like satanic ritual abuse, MK/mind control, and occult involvement. 

For example, what do you do when you are witnessing to someone and as soon as you mention the name "Jesus" they begin freaking out, panicking, and/or experiencing spiritual attacks (such as things flying around the room, "spirit guides" talking to them/distracting, etc)?  

You could jump immediately to the assumption that this is entirely a "demonic manifestation." Or you can step back and realize that what you have here is several things going on at the same time in a situation like that.

#1 ... you pray and bind the enemy so that this person is able to hear what the Lord has for them to hear without distraction. 

#2 ... you continue to minister to this person the simple truth of the Gospel, gently though, because they have so many fears as to what will happen if God gets hold of them .... they've been taught from infancy that God hates them, God did these things to them (abusers dressed as "God" or "Jesus" abuses children or oversees the abuse/tortures), that "God" did these things and he is "good" and did these things because they (the child) are evil and deserved it... or any number of false "truths" .... but that is why the person is freaking out at the mention of "Jesus" .... not because they are necessarily demon possessed .... even if you heard a difference in their voice (as a little child speaking, or an angry teenager) ... they most likely have switched (personalities) and are intensely afraid and/or even angry ... and rightfully so, considering all they've been through in the name of "Jesus" (albeit at the hands of cult handlers/programmers).  

Anyway .... so you can see, it does help to know some things .... you can do that without becoming steeped in it yourself.  It just helps one not to make some huge mistakes in ministering, because if you automatically assume that this is a demon who is afraid of Jesus or cursing (angry) .... when it is really an alter personality who was severely traumatized in childhood by a false "jesus/god" .... by calling them a demon, you could do a HUGE amount of damage in reinforcing to them that God hates them and that they cannot be saved/accepted by God and they deserve hell.  That is the very opposite of what you'd hope to do in ministering to someone who is broken. 

I don't know if this made sense to you..... ? 

• Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

This is true ... but there does require some willingness to be teachable, to learn some things as to how to minister to someone who has been through things like satanic ritual abuse, MK/mind control, and occult involvement. 

For example, what do you do when you are witnessing to someone and as soon as you mention the name "Jesus" they begin freaking out, panicking, and/or experiencing spiritual attacks (such as things flying around the room, "spirit guides" talking to them/distracting, etc)?  

You could jump immediately to the assumption that this is entirely a "demonic manifestation." Or you can step back and realize that what you have here is several things going on at the same time in a situation like that.

#1 ... you pray and bind the enemy so that this person is able to hear what the Lord has for them to hear without distraction. 

#2 ... you continue to minister to this person the simple truth of the Gospel, gently though, because they have so many fears as to what will happen if God gets hold of them .... they've been taught from infancy that God hates them, God did these things to them (abusers dressed as "God" or "Jesus" abuses children or oversees the abuse/tortures), that "God" did these things and he is "good" and did these things because they (the child) are evil and deserved it... or any number of false "truths" .... but that is why the person is freaking out at the mention of "Jesus" .... not because they are necessarily demon possessed .... even if you heard a difference in their voice (as a little child speaking, or an angry teenager) ... they most likely have switched (personalities) and are intensely afraid and/or even angry ... and rightfully so, considering all they've been through in the name of "Jesus" (albeit at the hands of cult handlers/programmers).  

Anyway .... so you can see, it does help to know some things .... you can do that without becoming steeped in it yourself.  It just helps one not to make some huge mistakes in ministering, because if you automatically assume that this is a demon who is afraid of Jesus or cursing (angry)

.... when it is really an alter personality who was severely traumatized in childhood by a false "jesus/god" .... by calling them a demon, you could do a HUGE amount of damage in reinforcing to them that God hates them and that they cannot be saved/accepted by God and they deserve hell.  That is the very opposite of what you'd hope to do in ministering to someone who is broken. 

More: 

Sometimes ... because the person is so deeply wounded and shattered, instead of hammering the Gospel over their head, you have to simply build a relationship of trust ... unconditional love, no ulterior motives, consistent genuine care and compassion ... it takes time, but eventually, the love of God demonstrated on a consistent basis is a platform for presenting the truth of the Gospel.  They will begin to ask questions.... I know, because I experienced it (as a receiver and then as one doing the ministering to another on different occasions). 

• Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

You have several things going on at the same time in a situation like that. 

Anyway .... so you can see, it does help to know some things .... you can do that without becoming steeped in it yourself.  It just helps one not to make some huge mistakes in ministering, because if you automatically assume that this is a demon who is afraid of Jesus or cursing (angry) .... when it is really an alter personality who was severely traumatized in childhood .... you could do a HUGE amount of damage in reinforcing to them that God hates them and that they cannot be saved/accepted by God and they deserve hell.  That is the very opposite of what you'd hope to do in ministering to someone who is broken. 

Anyway .... so you can see, it does help to know some things .... you can do that without becoming steeped in it yourself.

Sure I can.  For known unto GOD alone is and are the words that other person needs to hear .

I promise I may know nothing about a person ,  about their history ,  but GOD KNOWS EVERYTHING

and HE alone will give me whatever the other needs to hear.   HE alone .

And I will give you a mouth ,   its not you who speaks but the Father , HIS SPIRIT within you .

That is how , as I child I trust HIM and HE alone .   I lean not to any other , no , not even myself .

GOD will give us whatever words the other needs to hear .   And we pray they receive it .

But I promise God knows every second of  everyones life , everything they have done and will do.

He alone will give me the words I need , the wisdom to walk and the truth to share .    NOW,  how peaceful IS THAT . 

WHEN JESUS SAYS , WHAT JESUS SAYS ,   IS ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

I trust not in me,  I lean not to man,  I trust not in me,  I walk not by my own power ,    HE alone and by HE alone can we walk . 

Lil abby,   by grace I just TRUST every saying JESUS said .     And I cannot express the peace in that , the abundante life in that .

He will give us what anyone needs to hear ,just as He gives us what we need to hear .    THE HOLY SPIRIT is REAL and its LIFE , TRUTH and the feeder of

the exhorter of our own soul .    Obey the SPIRIT , heed and feed from the pages of the bible and by grace we will learn and we will grow.

The wisdom of this world is at best dung ,   the reasonings of men , at best is dung ,  BUT the wisdom which comes from GOD , given us IN CHRIST

is a treasure that holds firm the heart and orders the feet to walk as we ought , speak as we ought and do as we ought .

I have learned not to trust in anything , not me , not man , no any other spirit and am learning daily,   ITS GOD ALONE we TRUST , ITS HE ALONE we FOLLOW

ITS HE ALONE we need ,  and from every warning to every promise its food for our soul   .   Every saying of Christ and those who spoke and wrote by him

IS FOOD FOR THE SOUL.    Now ,  on that note ,     ready..............................one ,   two..............THREE PRAISE THE LORD ,  OH MY SOUL DOES PRAISE THE LORD .

• This is Worthy 1

12 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Anyway .... so you can see, it does help to know some things .... you can do that without becoming steeped in it yourself.

Sure I can.  For known unto GOD alone is and are the words that other person needs to hear .

I promise I may know nothing about a person ,  about their history ,  but GOD KNOWS EVERYTHING

and HE alone will give me whatever the other needs to hear.   HE alone .

And I will give you a mouth ,   its not you who speaks but the Father , HIS SPIRIT within you .

That is how , as I child I trust HIM and HE alone .   I lean not to any other , no , not even myself .

GOD will give us whatever words the other needs to hear .   And we pray they receive it .

But I promise God knows every second of  everyones life , everything they have done and will do.

He alone will give me the words I need , the wisdom to walk and the truth to share .    NOW,  how peaceful IS THAT . 

I completely agree... you know why?  I had someone who had zero experience and although she was afraid she'd mess things up, she decided she would minister to me with the Lord's help.  It was a very productive 3 yrs!  Yet, she did a LOT of learning along the way, at the leading of the Lord ... she turned away a lot of "learning" but did pursue learning where the Lord directed her.  

I have seen many many misguided (prideful, trusting in their own ability to do or to hear God) ministers to much damage, though, because presumption hides behind pride and both are very hard for a person to recognize in their own lives... so there is a balance. 

Blessings, brother! 

• Praise God! 1

3 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

I completely agree... you know why?  I had someone who had zero experience and although she was afraid she's mess things up, she decided she would minister to me with the Lord's help.  It was a very productive 3 yrs!  Yet, she did a LOT of learning along the way, at the leading of the Lord ... she turned away a lot of "learning" but did pursue learning where the Lord directed her.  

I have seen many many misguided (prideful, trusting in their own ability to do or to hear God) ministers to much damage, though, because presumption hides behind pride and both are very hard for a person to recognize in their own lives... so there is a balance. 

Blessings, brother! 

Lil abby,    YOU LOVED SISTER .      That is right ,  lil abby is loved and I am letting the whole worthy forum KNOW IT .   YOU LOVED SISTER .    NOW PRAISE THE LORD SISTER

Throw them hands up and PRAISE THE LORD . 

• Loved it! 1

15 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Lil abby,    YOU LOVED SISTER .      That is right ,  lil abby is loved and I am letting the whole worthy forum KNOW IT .   YOU LOVED SISTER .    NOW PRAISE THE LORD SISTER

Throw them hands up and PRAISE THE LORD . 

Thank you for the encouragement, brother.  It means a lot! 

What I am hoping to accomplish when I share is that those who the Lord will move to minister to SRA/MK survivors and those involved at various levels with the occult, will see my posts and gain valuable/helpful insights. 

Even as someone who has experienced these things, I monitor what I read and listen to very closely ... I am very particular of what I put before my eyes or in my ears (even more so than most other Christians) because I am very spiritually sensitive.  So, many may think that I spend hours a day researching the occult or "CTs" ... but that isn't the case at all.  I only know what I know due to what I experienced, and when I get new memories, I often come across confirming information online, but usually (more often) confirmation comes from other survivors I know. 

• Thanks 1